Ribbon Angels Questions Answered in SMent Official Youtube Channel

❥Ribbon Angels❥ [Applications are Closed | I will do more apply fics!]

Sment releases Ribbon Angels' Mvs

In the Night Sky

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know ft. Shinee's Minho

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Run Devil Run 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ribbon Angels Answers youtubers and fans comments in Ribbon Angels Q & A

Ribbon Angels: Anyeong Haseo Ribbon Angels imnida! *does Sulli's hand movement in Pinocchio* Peace! *peace sign*

Jinhyun: De so we told you to comment all your questions on the Q & A video and here it is!

Key: So what's the first question umma?

Jinhyun: It's for Suyun... Suyun dongsaeng, Anyeong~ There were rumors that you and Minwoo were seen together with Kwangmin and Jinri?

Jinri: Ohh... Suyun-ah  answer that!

Suyun: Bwoh-ah?? I can't answer if they are looking at us! Boyfriend go away first! *camera goes to Boyfriend watching*

Boyfriend: CONTINUE! CONTINUE!

Jinhyun: You can do this Suyunnie~ *teases Suyun*

Suyun: Aish~

Jinri: Suyun-ah cannot answer cause Best is smiling at her! Angelics! Best is Minwoo ok..

Key/Soolin/Jinri: ANSWER! ANSWER!

Suyun: Fine.. Ah... YEH... We just went to the mall with the Kwangmin and Jinri...

Jinri/Key/Soolin: AHHHHH!!!!!

Jinhyun: Next Question is for Key!

Key: What is it umma?

Jinhyun: Key unni, Your good acting was seen in You're Beautiful 2. How was it working with Mr. Lee Hongki?

Key: Well first it was fun... And then... It's hard to act like I really love Hongki oppa...

Jinhyun: Ok next is me! Ahh omo.. Jinhyun umma.. hehe thanks! She called me Umma too! So continue.. Jinhyun umma, you were seen supporting Ukiss' comeback on M countdown, you were seen walking with Kevin oppa of Ukiss, what is the omo! relationship? between you and Kevin oppa?

Jinri: Ahh umma answer that!!!!!

Suyun/Jinri/Soolin/Key: ANSWER! ANSWER UMMA!

Jinhyun: Shineelover133??? Wwae? why this question??? 

Suyun/Jinri/Key/Soolin: ANSWER UMMA ANSWER UMMA!

Jinhyun: Ok fine!!! Deh just to make our fans happy.. Deh It was who they have seen with Kevin!!!

Jinri: Umma this is like not a Q & A at all... It's like we're the suspect something like that Hahahahah!!!!

Jinhyun: Next question... Jinri are you the one who did it? Hahahahahaha....

Soolin: Bwoh-ah are we the main suspects Hahahaha...

Jinhyun: Ok serious... Haha...Jinri, who is the closest member to you???

Jinri: Ahh... Probably Suyun-ah since we were friends before our group Ribbon Angels was made... But I love them all...

Jinhyun: Next is for me again, Jinhyun unni, who's the most sweetest dongsaeng in the maknae line? Well.. they are all sweet but I think Jinri is the sweetest because she would sit near any member and hug them... And if she banged her head to something, she would cry and an unni will quickly respond to it...When we saw a Victoria unni life size cardboard, she missed Victoria unni too! Even if she was in f(x), she was like that since she was the maknae...

 

Jinhyun: Next question, the most SHIKSHIN!!! Well it's it's it's I think all of us are shikshins.. We like to eat too! Next question... Jinhyun unni who's the most cold among you all? Well... Probably Key.. Cause she's somehow the rebellious type and she always passes work to the other members right Key?

Key: Umma??

Jinhyun: Next... Jinhyun umma, who's the funniest out of you? Umm.. if it's jokes it's Soolin cause she's the expert there... For the actions probably Jinri cause she does something funny sometimes like when she made a Calvin Klein cf on the street while we go to SM ent.

Jinhyun: Soolin-ah! It's for you! 

Soolin: Soolin dongsaeng, you have a great voice, Thank you! Soolin-ah, who is your ideal guy and have you met him? Ah yes so glad we recorded a song with them.. So now you know it's from Shinee oppas, just figure it out... and he was my partner there..

Jinhyun: Omo.. From AngeliscBoyFriend, Jinri and Suyun I'm so happy you are in M pick with other Ribbon Angels! Jinri I saw you fight with Youngmin, as Donghyun oppa said, you always fight, and your glares can really make him quiet.. Can you teach me the death glare???

Jinri: Ohoho... Youngmin-ah is here! Ok let me teach you how to do my death glare...Like this...

Jinhyun: Umm.. Soo...Thanks for your questions and you know we can't answer all of it so we're so sorry! Last one, Ribbon angels? What's your future shows? well we are surely gonna be in Star King and M pick. And you'll see us on many many more! Bye Bye!!!