LEE SUNGMIN: User Guide and Manual

LEE SUNGMIN: User Guide and Manual

I'm back with another manual! I'm sorry this is late... Warning: I'm a ert.

Requested by: MrsPark_ELF95 and chullie07

Thank you! :D


 

LEE SUNGMIN: User Guide and Manual

 

CONGRATULATIONS! You have purchased your very own LEE SUNGMIN unit. We have provided this manual for those moments when his personality doesn’t match his (gorgeous) face.

 

Name: Lee Sungmin. Will respond to “pretty boy,” Bunny,” “Minnie,” or “That guy.”

 

Age: 28

 

Place of Manufacture: Ilsan, South Korea

 

Height: 175 cm

 

Length: He’s not called a “flower” boy for nothing…

 

You LEE SUNGMIN comes with the following:

 

Two (2) stage outfits (random)

 

One (1) toy microphone

 

One (1) pair of insoles

 

One (1) female wig (with bow) + maid outfit

 

Two (2) pairs of pink bunny ears

 

Programming

 

Your LEE SUNGMIN comes with the following traits:

 

Maid: Why do you think we included the maid outfit? He looks better in it than you ever will, so might as well make some money off of it…

 

Con-artist: With a face like that, even the manliest of men will become ually confused. LEE SUNGMIN will earn you all the cash you want. We are not responsible for bailing either of you out of jail.

 

Model: Good looks + great body = instant success! Seriously, we bet he’ll make a fantastic underwear model. Make sure you take pictures, especially when he gets that adorable shy face~

 

Removal of your LEE SUNGMIN from Packaging

LEE SUNGMIN is definitely one of the most easygoing units. We don’t think you’ll have too much of a problem with him. But, just in case, here are a few fail-safe ways to wake him up without a complete personality flip.

 

1. Cook something yummy. He’s a man, and men like to eat. If you think you’re a decent chef, whip up your signature dish, and he’ll gobble it down in no time. Meanwhile, you can reprogram as you wish.

 

2. Play the Super Junior song “Believe.” It’s his favorite and he’ll immediately sing along, and you can reprogram him.

 

3. Show him your pet bunny. He’ll go googly-eyed almost instantly (especially if you dye the bunny’s fur pink). You should reprogram him before he attempts to steal your beloved pet.

 

4. Just poke him awake. He says he’s very mean, but in reality he’s quite docile. Be careful, though, he is very good at martial arts. We will not pay for your hospital bill if he drop-kicks you in the neck.

 

Reprogramming

 

After removing your LEE SUNGMIN from packaging, you may reprogram him to one of the following modes:

 

Aegyo King (default)

 

Ninja

 

Love Expert

 

Devil (locked)

 

LEE SUNGMIN’s only default mode is Aegyo King. Traces of this mode will be found in almost every other mode he has. Cuteness comes naturally to him, and the color pink will be found everywhere around him. And we mean everywhere.

 

The Ninja mode is usually unlocked when someone LEE SUNGMIN is close to is threatened. All of his martial arts training comes to light and nothing and no one can escape. This mode is also triggered by the Mission Impossible theme song. We couldn’t quite work out that bug and apologize for the inconvenience.

 

When LEE SUNGMIN’s Love Expert mode is unlocked, he suddenly becomes a matchmaker. He will try to pair anyone and everyone up with someone he believes to be their soul mate. This mode is easily achieved when he hears someone moping about their crappy love life or watches a romantic chick flick. We’re not sure how to get him out of this mode, but putting him with a CHO KYUHYUN unit on Innocent mode has worked sometimes…

 

LEE SUNGMIN’s only locked mode is Devil and for good reason. He literally becomes the devil, but with a little too much pink. He won’t listen to what you say, will find something wrong with everything you do, and will extremely sullen for the entire day. We’re not 100% sure how this mode is unlocked, but we think it may have something to do with alcohol…

 

Relationships with Other Units

 

LEE SUNGMIN is generally a big sweetheart, but he’s not too comfortable with skinship from other guys. Of course, there are a few exceptions.

 

CHO KYUHYUN: These two are very good friends and are roommates. CHO KYUHYUN may even be able to persuade LEE SUNGMIN to have a romantic relationship with him. If so, please do set up cameras.

 

SHIN DONGHEE: These two are the best of friends and as such are practically always around each other. Good luck trying to get them to even hold hands, though. If you manage that we will give you an award because you’re a magician.

 

Cleaning

 

The LEE SUNGMIN unit can bathe on his own and would prefer if you didn’t bathe with him. Though you might be able to convince him otherwise if you really wanted to.

 

Feeding

 

LEE SUNGMIN can cook quite well actually and is very precise about it. He will probably want to feed you, and it’s totally safe to let him.

 

Rest

 

LEE SUNGMIN can fall asleep almost instantly (lucky duck), but he doesn’t need much sleep. Don’t worry, though, he understands that you need your beauty sleep and will take care not to wake you too early.

 

FAQ

 

Q: My unit is acting even cuter than before. I didn’t even think that was possible! How do I turn off the aegyo?

 

A: It sounds like your unit is drunk. All you can do is wait until he sobers up a bit and the aegyo level will go down a bit.

 

Q: My unit won’t leave me alone. He keeps asking where I’m going and if I’m feeling okay. I appreciate the kindness, but I miss my freedom.

 

A: The LEE SUNGMIN unit has a protective streak when it comes to people he’s fond of. You could try explaining to him that you can take care of yourself sometimes, but we can’t guarantee he’ll relax.

 

Troubleshooting

 

Problem: I came home and my house was completely painted pink! My favorite color is chartreuse!!

 

Answer: Oopsie! You’re unit’s reeaaally drunk! His favorite color is pink, and sometimes he feels that everything should be that color. Call Customer Service and we’ll reimburse you for a new paint job.

 

End Notes

 

The LEE SUNGMIN, despite a few bugs, will prove to be a very loyal and sweet companion. We wish you the best of times with him!


Sungmin's was harder to write... I think it's because he's so quiet. I really had to dig to find stuff to use. Ah well, it gave me an excuse to watch a bunch of Suju's old shows~ I've got several requests lined up that I'm working on ^_^