Chapter.1

Back to being a Kids?!

           

 

                                                                                   Chapter 1

                                                                             The strang old lady

 


 

 

Narrator POV

 

Today was EXO days off and guess what they have nothing to do,they were bored to death.Some member just lie down on the couch or sit on the ground and watch some boring shows and some are sleeping on the couch or on the ground.Tao was just sitting on the ground watching the t.v with a blank face until an idea pop up on Tao head.Tao jump up excitely,"Hey guys how out we hang out in Seoul street since it is our day of and we haven't have that much time to chill out so what do you guys think?"Tao asked with a big grinned and everyone smile at Tao idea until Kris stand up and said,"I don't like that idea,"Tao expression change from cheerful to disappointment same goes for all of the exo members,"I don't like that idea...I TOTALLY LOVE THAT IDEA"said Kirs and everyone turn cheerful,"YAY!"exo member shouted.

"Ok than you guys better go shower and dress up before we go out",Suho said and all of the exo member nodded and dash to the bathroom pushing eachother saying they're going first Suho and Kris look at eachother and shook there head because how childish the member is even the oldest in the group Xiumin and Luhan.

EXO member were now eating some grill meat one stick."Oooh this taste so good we should buy more,"Chanyeol said before finishing his 12th stick."Aren't you scare to gain weight Chanyeol-ssi?"Xiumin said and fishish his 3th stick."Ani I don't"Said Chanyeol why cuddling to Baekhyun's hair."Yah babo get off of me you will ruin my hair!'Baekhyun said pushing Chanyeol away before checking himself with a mirror that he bring with everwhere.

"I think we should get going it getting pretty cold",Luhan said pulling his jacket tighter."Yeah that is a good idea",Chen said.

"Hey babo you look like a parrot why you change your hairstyle like that I like the brown hair better,"Said Kai ruffling Sehun hair.Sehun glared at Kai,"Why do you care,I like my hair like this better"."Then should I start calling you SeparrotHun now you ?!"Kai said smirking.Sehun shot out off his chair and slam his fist on the table"Oh hell no you son of a b-"."Sehun mind your language and sit down!"D.O said.Everyone(exo member) was startle  because they never see D.O this mad since he was always quiet."Pff whatever"Sehun sat back down on the chair.

"You guys say sorry to eachother NOW!"Suho shouted."sorry..."Both of them mumble."Guys I am cold come on let get back to our dorms",Tao said."Ok then lets go",Lay said.


                     /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\


 

EXO member were quiet at first because of a stupid fight but than the 3 derp decided to cheer everyone up."Hey hey guys look at me",Chanyeol said making a derp face."Pfft ahahahahah,"Xiumin and Luhan burst out laughing and exo member join both of them laughing.

"Everyone look I am Baekhyun,'I got to look fabulouse for the fashion show oh and I could not fort get to put on eyeline' ",Chen said fliping his hair."Hey how d-well if you like to play it that way,'I am chen I main vocals that     can('t) do high note(not)",Baekhyun said and do a fail high note on purpose.EXO member start laughing,while the two arguing and Chanyeol try to calm the two down.

At the end they were all happy until they spotted an old lady walking toward them with lots off book."May we help you ahjumma?"Xiumin asked."Yes yes yes YES!"The old lady said smiling very wide.EXO member start to creep out."We better get going ahjumma excuse us,"Suho said and bowed.

Before they go the old lady grab Sehun wrist and cause EXO member to stop walking."Ah excuse me  ahjumma please let go off Sehunnie wrist",Kai said and Sehun sent him a death glare(If only looks could kill).The old lady start laughing,"All of you guys would be perfect to test my magic on".Thier eye wided before they could say anything they wee all....

         KIDS?!


 


Hi guys so here is the first chapter of my second fanfics hope you like.

I try to put many of member to speak in there as possible if you guys want more of you biased or whatever to speak more in this story please comments to let me know.

Don't forget to 'Subcribe & Comments".

See ya' all in the next chapter.Bye!