Final

A Member Of Royalty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[this one shot will contain huge extracts of conversation. and it's sort of a crack fic..]

The castle doors rumble lowly and the guards pull the thick heavy doors open. Out there, is a peasant, a rather young one. His shirt is full of holes and his feet and hands are caked with dirt. Meanwhile, a maid foes to inform the King.

--

The knock made on the timber door echoes to the other side of the room. And the King answers, formally dressed. The maid looks down, knowing from her experience that it is rude to look a member of royalty in the eye.

"There is a visitor, Your Highness," the maid says.

"A visitor? And who may that be?" Myungsoo, the King, asks.

"I heard from the guards, that it is a peasant," the maid answers.

"A peasant... hmm?" Myungsoo asks, his tone prideful. "I'm coming."

--

Myungsoo's cloak trails behind him as he walks. His stick gives him a firmer hold on his footing as he walks down the steps. No, Myungsoo is not old, he just doesn't take good care of his body. He is still young, or is still considered young, he is unmarried because of his ual orientation. Or rather, he refused to marry any lady from the surrounding clans and he poisoned his parents when they forced him into an arranged marriage. That's Myungsoo, some scheming bastard and a KING.

In front of the steps to the Throne in the main hall, a young boy stands. Myungsoo notices every hole in his shirt, even the amount of mud and dirt stuck underneath the boy's nails. His face however, shines with a sort of beauty and Myungsoo is taken aback by it. How can such a beautiful boy live a peasant's life, how can he work under the sun for hours harvesting crops? He deserves a better life. As you can tell by now from Myungsoo's refusal to get married to a woman, he is gay. Oh but Myungsoo, that boy is much too young for you. Just saying. You know, if you plan on doing things to him..., a part of Myungsoo's brain pipes in.

"Ahh, shut up brain," Myungsoo mutters under his breath.

--

The boy, unlike every other visitor, does not bow down in front of Myungsoo. He stares directly into Myungsoo's eyes and Myungsoo likes his daring character. Myungsoo crosses his legs on the Throne, his gold plated walking stick leaning by the arm rest of the grand chair.

"And what services do you require of me, peasant?" Myungsoo asks, standing up and pacing back and forth in the Throne area.

The peasant boy, Sungjong flinches at himself being called a peasant.

"I just want food and water. And maybe a job...Your Highness," Sungjong squeaks out.

"A job, hmm? What can you do?" Myungsoo asks.

"Anything you require, your Highness," Sungjong says.

"Great," Myungsoo beams.  "Then you will become my personal servant," Myungsoo coughs. "Excuse me, I meant assistant, personal assistant and you will do anything I ask. You do your job well, I will pay you well. A tit for a tat."

--

Under Myungsoo's command, all maids, butlers and guards have left the Main Hall. There is only him and Sungjong in the hall.

"Is there a Queen?" Sungjong asks.

"Sorry?" Myungsoo turns around, his cloak following in every direction he turns.

"Is there," Sungjong begins. "A Queen?"

Myungsoo Sungjong's chin lightly, bringing his head up to face the King. Sungjong shifts uncomfortably. This King must like skinship a lot then. I think I know what to do in my job, Sungjong thinks to himself.

"No... there is no Queen," Sungjong muses to himself. The King's touch feels foreign on his peasant skin.

"You guessed right," Myungsoo says with a smile. "There is no Queen."

--

"Where will I sleep?" Sungjong asks.

"You will sleep... in my room, in my bed, with me," Myungsoo answers.

"Why is that? You're the King. Are you gay?" Sungjong knows it's rude to talk to a King, but Myungsoo seems no harm... He didn't even threaten the kid when Sungjong looked him in the eye.

"You ask a lot of questions... peasant. Do you want a self introduction then?" Myungsoo smirks.

Not many know about Myungsoo and his ways, considering he's an extreme introvert.

"Sure," Sungjong shrugs his shoulders.

--

"My name is Kim Myungsoo, I'm the king of Myungsoonia. Sorry, I am the king of this land. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter