Hunhan Shipper

Hunhan Secret Fanboy

Kim Jongdae is focusing on his iPad reading alone in his room (or actually a shared room with Exo’s leader, Suho and Kai), facing the window when Park Chanyeol coming out of nowhere suddenly jump on him making him feels like screaming out of his lung.

Luckily, he managed to avoid damaging his vocal cord because of a certain big giant that claimed himself as EXO’s Happy Virus. Well, he can’t deny the ‘Virus’ part, but the ‘Happy’ part is quiet a wrong-choose-of-word, at least that’s what he thought since their debut.

For Jongdae, EXO’s Mad Virus or Crazy Virus or Just-A-Virus is more suitable for Chanyeol.

And he is seriously thinking of suggesting that possible names to other Exo members when he suddenly retreat the thought, imagining what will happen if Chanyeol’s hardcore or sasaeng fans attack him if they know he gave that names. It might get worse if he suddenly got a huge amount of anti-fans just because of this.

Thus, Jongdae just tries his best to open his eyes as big-as-possible at his attempt to glare at the giant Chanyeol and giving him a sharp looks.

 

“Yah Jongdae-ah, what are you doing here alone? Everyone is outside, watching the movie. This should be our quality time together man.” Chanyeol said simply ignoring his friend’s glared while flatting his body on Jongdae’s not-so-big single bed, shoving his friend aside to make space for him.

Then, without any shame, he just grins widely at his friend’s glares.

Jongdae make a mental note to call Shindong sunbae from Super Junior later and tell him that Jongdae is not the only one that looked like an idiot, like what Chanyeol said he is during a past interview with Shindong. Or Jongdae think that he might as well just blurt out in any incoming interview saying that Park Chanyeol also looked-like-an-idiot, not just him.

 

“Just get out Park Chanyeol. You just invaded my privacy right now, and you should know that we have a whole few months of quality time together during our Wolf and Growl promotions, not including our dance practice together.” Jongdae remarks while frowning his eyebrows a little when he realized that he accidentally touched the back button on his ipad’s screen earlier when Chanyeol jumped on him.

Then he smile again when he got back to the page he wants.

Well, Jongdae thinks that he do not have much time to do what he wants since he is, or practically all Exo members are busy with promotions, live stages, vocal and dance practices as well as their Chinese lessons. Therefore, when he got a free time, which is right now, this is the only time that he is able to satisfy his Hunhan feels- yes, literally his LuhanXSehun feels. This is his only time to read all of his favourite Hunhan fictions that he subscribed before.

Jongdae just don’t remember when did he start becoming one of Hunhan shippers. He just knew that he once by chance read a Hunhan fan fiction when scrolling on his iPad and from that moment, he already join the shippers.

Jongdae even created an account on Asianfanfics site to subscribe most of Hunhan fics, but of course this is a top secret that only he knows. The only facts that all the members already knew is that Jongdae ships Hunhan.

That’s all.

Well, they knew that he thinks Sehun is the most good-looking out of all members, while Luhan is one of his favourite Chinese hyungs in Exo-M that helps him a lot when he struggles in pronouncing Chinese words during his chorus parts.

He just cannot imagined himself being laugh-out-loud by other members especially Baekhyun and Chanyeol which are his eternal enemies best friends, for creating an account on fanfic site where of course there would be so many ‘gay’ fics.

And he surely knew he is straight.

 

He almost forgot that Chanyeol is still there. He’s glad that at least its only Chanyeol... Or not..

 Then there ‘he’ come the new disaster, the other pair - Byun Baekhyun, plopping his head on the door, before casually walk-in to them.

 

Jongdae now feels like crying, or screaming. Why must this ‘Baekyeol’ set always invaded his privacy alone at the time like this? Can they just talk or laugh with him during practices? Or during any other times? Not right NOW, when he is in the middle of reading a Hunhan fic that he really likes and subscribed a few months ago. The fic is already been updated with five new chapters, which only right now that he have a long free time to read.

Jongdae just scream loudly, in his mind.

Jongdae is sure that this is one of the reason that he is definitely an anti-Baekyeol pairing.

He knew that there are many pairs between them have been created in the fandom and Taoris, Kaisoo, Baekyeol and of course Hunhan are some that are popular. Jongdae even realized that he himself has been paired with some other members but he never cared to read them. He just cannot imagine himself being a gay. So he only read other pairs – and of course most of them are Hunhan’s.

 

“ Yah Jongdae, Chanyeol, how come you two left me out there watching that damn bored movie?! Just who the heck suggested that horrible slow movie,” Baekhyun almost shouts at his two friends there before throwing himself on Kai’s bed.

Jongdae decided to just ignored the two of them, and enjoying his own reading.

“Its Zitao.” Chanyeol said while shifting his body to face Baekhyun rolling on the other bed. He pitied Kai for needed to re-arrange his messy bed later. He knew that it is Baekhyun’s habit to always messing with the other member’s bed, especially the maknae’s.

And of course Baekhyun never did that on their Minseok-hyung’s bed as well as Luhan’s, since he did not want to die early.

 

“You should already know that it is his favorites and he’s practically watched that trillion times already, alone. I saw him few times before. If not because of Yifan-hyung and Minseok-hyung want to watch too, I’ve definitely protest his choice,” Chanyeol make his annoyed face when thinking on how Tao trying to do aegyo to most of the older hyung earlier so that they agree to watch the movie.

“Yeah, I’ll definitely bet my aegyo to the hyungs so that I can watch my own favourites on our next movie-time.”

“Whats your favourite?”

“I don’t even have yet. Later.”

Chanyeol just chuckled at Baekhyun’s statement. Then, he gets up from Jongdae’s bed and lied next to the flat Baekhyun, casually hugging him. He just actually put his hands and legs around Baekhyun but because of his over-size length, Baekhyun just look very small.

Jongdae saw that when he took a glance on them from his readings.

 

“Yah, why are both of you acting like gays in front of me??! Just go back to your room and stop hurting my innocence eyes.”

“Yah Kim Jongdae, do you think what you’re doing right now is not-gay enough??” Baekhyun suddenly get up while smirking on his face. He definitely knew what the other vocalist as well as his aegyo rival best friend is doing alone sometimes on their free time, and usually in the room.

It’s just that Baekhyun once accidentally looked on the ipad’s screen that his friend’s failed-attempt-to-hide under his pillow before going to the toilet. And Baekhyun acts normal without even telling Chanyeol, waiting for the right time to tease Jongdae.

Almost every member knew that although the three of them are friends, always called the beagles line and being over loud when getting together, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just loves to make fun of Jongdae. Maybe not only both of them, all the other members too.

Of course, all the teases started when Jongdae first dance in front of them. Or is it called dance? They don’t know since its just look funny. That’s what earn Jongdae his infamous nickname, Chensing machine. And even though Baekhyun and Jongdae is in fact the two latest members to join SM, and later Exo, at least, Baekhyun thinks that he is quite a good dancer.

 

Jongdae is probably one of the smallest between the members - apart from Kyungsoo (which Baekhyun also likes to tease) and maybe Minseok-hyung that is definitely far from the oldest image.

Part of the reasons is because Jongdae is so skinny and have boney features. Even though Baekhyun himself admit that he’s also one of the dwarfs line, hey at least he got a broad shoulder, and quite a tough body, not to mentioned his good hips that he once said proudly on the public broadcast.

Baekhyun smiles proudly widely at the thought of his best features.

 

Looking back to the current situation, Jongdae is getting confused and quite shocked on what Baekhyun just said.

While Chanyeol also get up with a blank face, suddenly curious on Baekhyun statements. Chanyeol definitely loves other member’s secrets. He once state that the member’s secret is like his own secret.

Except that, most of the times, their secret became open secret that is known to all members.

 

Jongdae can feel the blood slowly leaving his face, while trying his best to control his normal expression. He just hope that he is not getting whiter than Suho or paler than Kris, the Exo-M’s leader.

‘Did Baek knew?’

‘Definitely not.’

‘He looks like he knew.’

‘Of course not, if he knew, he and other members should have mock you already, long ago.’

Jongdae just keep debating in his mind.

 

But, looking at Baekhyun’s face with his mischievous grins, that is becoming wider in a split second, Jongdae almost regret his own decision joining SM.

He just blames his fate, getting involved with this type of friends.

And he will make sure to remind himself later to search if there are any BaekYeol or even Baekhyun’s anti-fans site to register himself as one of the members.

 

 

 

 

a/n: Tbh, there are so many other details I want to add, but I think too many information might blind the reader.

And I'm not really sure how to end this. 

If there are any reader that come here because of hunhan tag, but found nothing on them, I am sincerely apologize to you. I might disappoint you and you may think that I’m just using them, but I sincerely think that hunhan is the only other pair that I can support other than chen pairing.

And I’ve thought of using KaiSoo but I like chenkai and chensoo better, so..yeah ^__^

So, I hope I can at least know your opinion,since this is my idea and my imagination+some exo facts, I might not able to properly convey my thinking to you ^__^

 

 

And very very thank you to the 2 earliest subscribers, Maxinator409 –shi and Kwon_Eunji -shi for subscribing..

 

I’m actually editing for the last time before posting when a saw there are new subscribers.

So your names are able to come out here because I want to thank you ^_^