Final

My Secret Admirer Named V

"Yah! Chubby cheeks, aigoo how are you?" Taehyung teased Jungkook when he saw him in the hallway of the school. It was always like this, Taehyung will tease the younger, making fun of him. Why did Taehyung ? Well it's simple actually, he likes Jungkook but he's too shy to admit it. Yes the all known Kim Taehyung is scared to confess, he only did this to the younger to get closer to him cause this way he can spend the time with Jungkook.

 

"Hmm?" Jungkook turned his head to the owner of the voice calling him, but actually he only knew who is it. Only one person calls him 'chubby cheek' and that is none other than Taehyung. 

"Hey! Omo! Did you gain weight? Hahaha it was only a Christmas vacation but I can already see you gain weight. Look your cheeks got chubbier" Taehyung pinch the younger's cheeks, all so happy to see Jungkook again.

"Yah! Yah! It hurts!" Jungkook slapped the older's hands and caressed his cheeks. He pouted which made Taehyung laugh. This kid is really cute, must be why I fell for you.

 

Why did Jungkook let the older do this to him? Well another simple question, cause he too likes the older. Can't confess cause he's too afraid to get rejected, and if Taehyung knew about his feelings he thought that the older might get weird and avoid him.

"Hahaha look your cheeks are chubbier when you pout! Hahaha kyeopta. I missed you" Taehyung put his left arm on Jungkook's shoulder then he stopped laughing when he realized what he just said. While in Jungkook's side, his eyes widened, heart beating fast and cheeks all red on what he heard. Did he just said he missed me?

There was a silent moment, until the bell rang and snapped the both of them in reality. Taehyung removed his arm and pretended to cough. 

"Y-yah! L-let's go" Taehyung said and walked to their classroom first.

 

 

 

"Yo!" Jin said and sat with Taehyung in the cafeteria

"Oh! Hey" Taehyung replied and ate his sandwich

"So...." Jin gave him a teasing smile

"So what?" Taehyung put down his sandwich and looked at Jin with a confuse face

"Ahm hello?! Did you tell Jungkook what you feel?" 

"Not yet" Taehyung bowed his head.

"Wow! You are so stupid! Why not?" Jin rolled his eyes

"Aishh! I'm shy okay?!" 

"Just do it before someone else will confess to him" Jin scolded 

 

 

 

"Just do it Kim Taehyung! Do it! Do it!" Taehyung said to his self while he was in front of Jungkook's locker and holding a love letter. He sighed and quickly put it in the locker and ran before someone could see it. He hid behind a trash bin near the locker and spied as Jungkook came in front his locker. Jungkook opened his locker and quickly saw the letter, he took it and read it.

"Hi this is V, sorry it took me just now to give you this letter but I have admired you for almost a year now. I quickly fell for you cute and innocent look but then I only fell for you more when I discovered your true self and your true attitude."

Jungkook was really flattered when he read the letter but got curious.

"V? Who could he be?" Jungkook just shrugged it off and kept the letter in his back.

 

While in Taehyung's side. Yeah!! Good job Taehyung! 

That day Taehyung went home all happy and proud at his self.

 

 

 

"So?! Did you confess yet?" Jin asked him again. They were in the cafeteria again.

"No, but I did made a move" Taehyung smiled feeling pruod at his self

"What move?" 

"I put a love letter in his locker"

"Jinjja? What happend? Did you two talk after knowing you like him?" 

"Ani, I only put my nickname in the letter and not my true name"

"Nickname? V?"

"Yeah, that was my nickname in high school remember?" 

"Oh yeah..." Jin sighed when he remembered. 

"Yeah! Why are you smiling like that?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jin smiling like planning something.

"Oh you'll see" Jin smirked and left, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded.

 

As the days passed, Taehyung kept giving Jungkook love letters secretly and then approached the boy and like what he do everyday. 

 

The school is about to end, and Jin wants his little friend to confess right now to Jungkook. So he made a plan for the his friend.

 

 

Jin put a letter in the younger's locker saying;

This is V again ^^ the school is about to end so I decided I want to meet up with you after class in the science lab and tell you there my true feelings, I hoppe you can come I'll be waiting for you no matter what.

 

Jin looked left to right to check if someone might see him, but luckily there's no one there but him, he quickly run and headed to his classroom.

 

 

Jungkook was a little nervous when he read the letter, a little seconds passed and Taehyung came. Taehyung threw his arms to the younger's shoulder, made fun of him, ruffled his hair and pinch his cheeks for a moment. 

"Yah! Why are you spacing out?" Taehyung realized that the younger was silent for a while

"Oh! Nothing" Jungkook snapped out and put the letter in his bag but Taehyung saw it and grabbed it.

"Oh? What do we have here? A love letter" Taehyung teased. But was really confuse, he didn't remember putting a love letter today.

"Yah! Give it back!" Jungkook took it before Taehyung can read it and kept it in his bag

"Woaw! Can't believe this chubby cheeks have an admirer, good for you" Taehyung just said.

"Yeah!" Jungkook said in a dissapointed tone, is Taehyung okay with it? So this means Taehyung doesn't really like me, Jungkook thought.

 

 

"Yeah! Mr. Lover boy! Can you please meet up with me after class in the science lab?" Jin sent Taehyung a text message.

Taehyung was confused but shrugged it off and kept his phone inside his pocket and took his attention to Jungkook.

 

 

 

Jungkook's Side

 

He left the classroom quickly when he heard the bell rang and it only means one thing, the class has ended and it means he has to meet up with his secret admirer, so he went to science lab but no one was there yet. He entered the room and waited.

 

"Hi there!" Jungkook turned around and saw a guy taller than him.

"Are you V?" Jungkook quickly asked.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry for showing up only now" 

"Oh! So you were the one who sent me those letters?" 

"Yes! I wanted to say that I really admire you when I first saw you" the guy approached him and hug him which made Jungkook surprise.

"I'm so sorry but I really have like you" the guy pulled away and bowed.

"Um.. I-It's okay"

"Oh my real name by the way is Vinson, V for Vinson" he smiled.

 

 

 

Taehyung's Side

 

When the bell rang Taehyung quickly left the room and headed to the science lab, he was runnig because the lab was kindi far from his classroom.

When he got their he saw that Jungkook was their hugging someone, he can't really see who was it bacause the guy's back was facing him.

His eyes widened and he felt like his heart was stabbed, he also felt anger in his self for not confessing to Jungkook first.

 

 

No One's side

 

As the days passed Taehyung was missing Jungkook, he stopped putting love letters in the younger's locker because he didn't want to interrupt Jungkook's love life now. He avoided the younger, and for the time being Jungkook was always hanging out with the Vinson guy. He was jealous now he can't hang out with Jungkook.

 

 

One day Taehyung gathered all his guts and decided to tell Jungkook what he really felt for the younger. Taehyung can't handle it now, he just wants to know the younger that he likes him.

He leaned on the Jungkook's locker and waited for him. When he saw the younger with that Vinson he got really angry, Taehyung wants to be the one who's with Jungkook now.

 

"Oh Taehyung?" Jungkook called and approached him

"Jungkook! I n-need to tell you something" He was really nervous.

"W-what is it?" 

"I-I L-L....I Love you okay!" Taehyung shouted and shocked Jungkook

"Aigoo took you longer enough" the Vinson guy said which took the Jungkook and Taehyung his attention.

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung asked

"Jungkook! I'm sorry but I'm not really the V guy, I'm not your secret admirer. It was Taehyung, I just pretended to be V because Jin paid me so that Taehyung can confess to you" Vinson smiled and explained.

"S-so y-you mean Taehyung was the one who was putting the love letters in my locker?"

"Y-yes! I did it" Taehyung answered

"Why didn't you say so! I was really sad you know! I didn't knew you feel the same" Jungkook blushed

"Y-you feel the same too?" Taehyung felt like he just hit the jackpot upon hearing that

"Yes!" Jungkook bowed his head and blushed

"Aigoo Aigoo! Better tell Jin" Vinson interrupted

"Jin-hyung really has the weirdest way to help me" Taehyung chuckled

"Come here! My chubby cheeks" Taehyung hugged Jungkook and put his chin on the younger's shoulder.

 

---------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING :D <3 JIN-HYUNG YOU'RE WAYS ARE REALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD XD