LIProblem

LIProblem

LIProblem 

.

.

.

 

 

           Daehyun has a problem.

 

            No, not one of those health related problems – it’s got nothing to do with his health. Considering the fact that he’s going at it at least 4 times a week with you, making you complain sometimes that he’s too healthy, Daehyun’s pretty sure his health is not a problem.

 

            It’s not a problem at work either – it’s got nothing to do with his work. Considering the fact that B.A.P. received their first ever 1st place, and that Daehyun is their proud main vocal… Daehyun’s work is going rather well.

 

            It’s certainly not about his relationship with you as well – the two of you have known each other since young, able to talk about anything together. And you two had moved together into that small apartment about 10 minutes away from B.A.P.’s dorm a year ago… Daehyun’s love life is coming along quite nicely too.

 

            So what was his problem?

 

            You.

 

            You and that stupid habit of yours.

 

            Daehyun felt it again, when you’re on his lap on the sofa, hands roaming everywhere as the TV’s sounds become tuned out with your passionate kissing. He tries to tell you, “No,” in a stern voice, but you only chuckle a little, and continue with what you’re doing.

 

            “Aish…” He hates himself for this, but he secretly likes it too… At the same time, he can already see Yongguk’s unappreciative look when Daehyun goes to work tomorrow.

 

            “Again?” He would say, in his deep low voice. “I thought I told you to take care! How are we going to go on music shows with that?” He would point towards his face, eyes narrowing at it.

 

            Then Daehyun would retort back with something clever like “you only get to say that because she leaves the marks on your back,” but deep down he knows he’s got to do his part for B.A.P.

 

            This has got to stop.

 

            Yes, he enjoys it. He ing enjoys it, that's why he lets you do it… But he’s got to mature up and do his part…

 

            Then all those thoughts go away as quick as they came, when you pucker your lips at his, the soft petals molding together perfectly. You let out a satisfied sigh as your fingers tangle in his hair, pulling his face even closer. With each nibble at those pump lips, Daehyun’s conscious slips even more.

 

            Softly you release those infamous teeth of yours and they latch onto Daehyun’s pump lips. Harshly, you take a bite and he moans at the sensation. Between teeth and tongue, and the too familiar taste of copper between your mouths, Daehyun lets go.

 

            Ah, Yongguk can say all he wants.

 

            Because, really, how can he resist? How can he resist his extremely adorable girlfriend’s only sign of dominance, when she latches out her sharp teeth and in his lips, biting them like she’s a vampire? Like she’s clinging onto his lips for her life?

 

            Honestly, how could anyone resist?

 

            That's why Daehyun would always lean back in pleasure, allowing you to pull, to bite, to nip, and to kiss all you desire. Then he would kiss you back with more passion, with better technique, making you moan into him loudly, sparking your small competitive fire. Ignite a fire that would bring another round of harsh biting from you, and another round of teeth scratching that would be against his lip’s delicate skin.

 

            When you’re finally done, Daehyun’s lips will be red and sore again, but he doesn't mind. He knows it too well, it’s going to be bruised by the time he goes to work tomorrow and Yongguk is going to scold him for being irresponsible and that he’s got a problem…

 

            But he doesn't mind.

 

            It’s ing worth it.

 

____

 

Ah my Daehyun feels!!!

I AM SO TEMPTED TO WRITE ABOUT YONGGUK's BACKSCRATCHES!!!!!

ARGH.... I need to update my other fics...

 

Big shout out to jokergyu who gave me an excuse to take a break from Lips and Fingertips and 4 years, II :)

 

Pwease comment? :) 

You're all welcome to submit any requests or ideas!

e.g. yongguk and his backscratches? anyone? *blushes*