The Choice I must fulfill

The Twelve Powers (Divergent Inspired) (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"KIM JOOMI."

Here goes nothing... 

I take my steps slowly and stop to look back at my family before walking towards the stage. I guess this is it. It took me awhile to choose which element, but I guess its time to make it official.

I walked up the stairs, silence filled the hall. I thought I could hear heartbeats and breathing. I sighed. Is this really the right choice?

I nervously gulped, seeing all the stones. In water's bowl were sapphires, in fire's were rubies and in teleportation's were glass shards.

I do not know why they chose glass... Was it something symbolic?

Walking towards the bowl, I could feel the stares of the others drilling through the back of my head. Damn I was nervous. I hated that everyone had to watch other elements choosing another over their own, family line element.

And, here I was about to choose another element. Hah... I must be a hypocrite.

I stood infront of the bowl. I took the stone out of the bowl and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

I could already feel my family tearing up. I feel so guilty... mianhe... I then opened my eyes and quickly cut my pinky, getting it over with.

 

" KIM JOOMI! TELEPORTATION!"

The teleporters cheered and brought me to sit with them. I looked towards my family... They were smiling. We are proud of you~  I saw Suho-oppa mouth.

I nodded and smiled. I will miss my family. Even though my life was pretty dull, I will miss it. The familiar scent of rain, green and healthy grass and the blue and white buildings.

 

I heard that the teleporters would teleport back to their area... but I still couldn't control the element yet. I needed practice. 

While I was worrying, the teleporters gathered outside in a large group, ready to teleport.

Ummm how am I supposed to teleport... By myself.

" Don't worry transfers... the rest of us skilled teleporters can teleport the rest of you with them!" The supposed leader answered my prayers.

What is his name?

" By the way, name's Kim Jongin! Call me Kai! NOT MY REAL NAME! GOT IT!" He yelled.

Everyone nodded obediently. Kai smirked.

"Let's go."

I closed my eyes and reopened them.

I was in a different place. Called "Trinity". Why Trinity, you may ask?

Well....

Trinity was established by the first teleporter, Jung Daehyung. Leader, of the teleporters until his last breath.

He was a very dedicated person. Wise,powerful and funny. 

He had a wife named Song Jikyung and a son named Jung Taekyung.

Taekyung then, grew up to be the leader after his father and strengthened the system.

Trinity became a beautiful place. Buildings made out of super durable glass and metal beams.

Everything was very modern. No one had cars, everyone teleported. However, young teleporters use teleportation bands that go around the wrist. It strengthens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter