♦ 1

My Paradise

Oh Sehun.

------

 

I always hated school.


Specially because of the people and their judgmental eyes.


They know nothing about me, but they assume that they do. I don't blame them, I'm dangerous.


Ask anyone around if they know a guy named 'Sehun',they will all tell you the same thing. 'he is bad news, stay away from him'. 


I really am bad news, I agree.


What did I ever do to them? Nothing, but that doesn't mean I never did anything to other people. High school kids are not the kind of people I mess around with.

and Well, I might be lying if I say I did nothing to these kids.


But hey, in my defense. They were really asking for it. I liked being left alone but they come and piss me off.
They tend to stay away from me. Probably because of my cold glare or intimidating height.
I like it this way. 


At least they won't bug me. 

I took out a cigarette and I lit it. I was in the rooftop of my school. I was bunking class again. Teachers knew that I bunk class but never bothered to say anything as my grades were good.


I took a puff and thought about the person I had to kill today. 


Yes, I kill people. That what I do for a living. That's the only thing I can do to support the most important person in my life. 


Going back to the matter in hand. I took out my phone and I checked the email I received from the boss about my kill. 
"Another foolish man borrowing money from boss and not returning it" I mumbled to myself and signed. 
I never needed a reason for my kill, I only need the money that comes with it. 

 

.....

 

I washed my hands letting all the blood stains disappear, I wiped my wet hands on my jeans and took out a cigarette lighting it. 


It was almost sunset when my job was done. I killed this man and I could still hear his screams and his pleads asking me to let me live. 


I took a puff and let it all disappear. 


I know that there will be a day when the guilt of killing these people will come but till that day, I'm blocking out this feeling.Completely, even though I couldn't sleep at night.

 

My phone beeped indicating that I got a message. I opened my phone reading the text and for the first time that day, I smiled.

 

-----

 

Author's note.

Please comment and subscribe. <3 

thank you.