Love Receptor

Love Receptor

Date: 30/04/2014 

Time: 04:56 a.m

 

You woke up early because you coulden't sleep well at night. You were nervouse about your jefe "A new proyect" you keep repeating in your head those words, but it was to early to worry about it.

 

It was almos 6 so you went of your house, while that you were calling your friend. This new work of journalist was very stressful but it was your dream to be a journalist and become recognized. 

You enter your office of the the called G.A.B where are the best reporters. You sit down an prepare coffe, your hand is shaking and finally you split all the coffe on the floor, pick it up while you bumped into someone's feet, you looked up and there was your boss in the gray suit that always wear, charging some papers.

-Oh Mrs. _______ . I was searching for you...- You stand up and smiled at him - Goodmorning!- You said - Here - He said giving you all the papers - This is your job.. Good luck with that, I know you won't let me down..-

After he left you open the folder. There was a note in this "Do a reportage of this new agency". There was some instructions, but the only thing was that....

 

It was an korean agency called SM.Town.. A agency that created idols the ones that you always watched on TV..

You had to do an interview of someone who works at this agency.

 


 

 

Date: 06/05/2014

Time: 14:06

 

Your plane will get out at 14:30 an you were so ansious to go to Korea, a beautiful place.... You couldn't wait.

 

 

Finally you made it, Your boss give you one week because it was such a project, but that day was to walk for all over Korea. First you go to your hotel to leave your things.. 

You spend all the day seeing all the amazing shops. Until it was late, you went back to your hotel to sleep. 

 


 

Date: 07/05/2014

Time: 11:02

 

You got up early and went you went to the buildings of SM.Town. A man received you and introduced you to the ones that were new in the agency that are called "SM.Rookies". One guy that named James Park will be your assistant for today. 

He showed you the practise rooms. There were in one practice room many boys like 12.. Something like that, practicing a dance, James told you that they were Exo a famouse group and they were practicing for the new comeback "Overdose". Some of those guys were resting so "Why don't do it to them the interview" James called the first Chen, the second Xiumin and the third Kai.

The 5 headed towards to an empty practice room, put 2 chairs for you and who would you go to interview. It was 10 questions for each one. 

When you finish with Chen and Xiumin they left, Kai sat infront of you. For some reason he coulden't stop watching you, and James was only upset because he spent looking at you the hole time. 

-I really don't like them- He said - Why?- you asked - They are weird- he said and start walking while you follow him.

 


 

The other days you had to interview some managers there, but it was very simple so you had some days off. It pass really fast that week. 

 

When you got back your boss were waiting for an espectacular project.. but he said that it was very short and it needed more material of this company, so he decided to send you to Korea one more time only that this time he will gave you 5 days.

You were happy about that because you liked the things over there and the people