Final

Real Story behind Jessica's Relationship

 

"Jessie, people were curious about your relationship status. Here, let me hear you a comment from one of the fans,"

 

Why is Jessica unnie always with her phone? Is she already with someone?

 

"Oh, for Christ's sake! I'm always with my phone because I needed to contact Krys. Don't they know about the 'Jessica&Krystal' show?" Jessica said in frustration.

"Mainly it's because the dating issues were slowly revealed between the members that they thought you're always on the phone with your boyfriend."

"Huh. As if those Dispatch or Sportsseoul or whatever those called would catch me."

"I know. They will just give false hope to the netizens and international fans."

"That's a shame. I do skinship with her on cam. But.. they won't believe it. Instead, they keep on following me hoping they would see me going out with a man."

"Even Tyler oppa is issued to be dating you." the eye-smile girl laughed.

"Yeah! That was really hilarious, Tiff. Of all people? Tyler oppa?! That's a no-no. I treat him like my own uncle!"

 

 

"Guys! Sica-baby! Im home~" someone shouted from the door.

"Seobang~ I'm here in the kitchen."

The tanned girl walked towards the sound of the voice.

"Oh, hi there, Fany." she first greeted her friend and messed her hair.

Then she ran towards her girlfriend and pecked her lips, "Missed me, Sica-baby?"

"Nae," then Jessica looked at the wall clock, 1am. "You went home late tonight." she pouted.

"Aigoo~" the younger girl pecked her lips again, "I'm sorry to keep you up Sica-baby."

"Aren't you going to say sorry to me too, BlackYul? Your girlfriend here woke me up just to accompany her while we wait for you."

Yuri chuckled, "Wah~ My other girl wants to be babied."

She was about to go to Tiffany's side but a hand stopped her from doing so. When she turned around, her forehead was smacked by her own girlfriend.

"My other girl, huh?" Jessica continuedly hit the poor girl.

Tiffany just laughed watching the two. She stood up and left, oblivious to the YulSic couple.

 

"Oh, your bestfriend's already gone," Yuri said after her girlfriend got tired of hitting her, "That leaves us two, alone." she continued, raising her brows up and down.

"Stop that look, Yuri. I'm still sore from last night."

Yuri sighed, "Guess I have to control my hormones for tonight."

The taller girl stood up to get water from the fridge, "So, Sica-baby, what did you and Fany talk about while waiting for me?"

"Uhm, about the dating issues."

"KhunFany?"

"YulSic." Jessica then drank the remaining content of Yuri's drink.

"Yah, get your own."

"Too lazy to get up."

Yuri then sighed and sat next to her girlfriend, "So, what's up with the YulSic?"

"It's just.. sometimes it's already irritating. You know, pairing me up with random guys when they didn't even know about the truth."

"It's getting on my nerves too, Sica. But we know that it's the only way to keep our relationship safe and.. this is also for the group."

"I understand that."

Yuri then browse the internet for news and rumors regarding their dating issues.

 

Jessica Jung, an SNSD member mentioned that if she get caught about her relationship, she would tell the truth and admit of being in a relationship.

 

"Sica, this one is really jjang!" then she showed the news to her girlfriend.

"As if they would caught us."

"Don't you think it's funny, Sica? Even though we act like lovers on cam, social media won't believe it."

"The thing is they could caught us, they just chose not to."

"You got a point there, you witty princess."

Jessica grinned, "They thought it was just for fanservice and they won't believe that the two members from the world's greatest girl group is romantically inlove with each other."

"Atleast we got the royal shippers who believes on us."

"Nae~ and speaking of the shippers, I feel sorry for Locksmiths." the older girl pouted.

"That's what we also feel when Tiffany broke the news during Christmas Eve, which was supposed to be a happy celebration for all of us. But what can we do? It's her life anyway. We do nothing but to support her."

"I feel sorry for our midget."

"Our midget is strong." Yuri cheered her girlfriend.

"I know. She had survived worst problems."

"Nae. That's why I look up to her. I don't think I could ever smile like that when I learned that the girl I loved for a long time, the girl that I thought loved me back the way I did already had a boyfriend."

Jessica then seobang, "Seobang~ Uhm, what if that happens to me?"

"Y-yah! Don't you ever plan on finding someone better than me because you'll just waste your time. You know that I'm the best for you, Sica. A-and you also have to think of the shippers who believes on us! And also.. uhh, to our son! Don't disappoint Yoongie who treat us like real appa and umma! And of course you have to consider my feelings too! How would I feel if I learned that you replace me with another peson? How would I take it? How would I wake up each day witho--"

She was stopped by a kiss.

After a while, Jessica pulled away and burst into laughter.

"Aigoo~ Seobang, you're too cute. Do you know that? You talk so much!"

However, Yuri's still dazed from the kiss. Even though they did that most of the time, and they did wilder than that, she can't help but blush whenever her lips met Jessica's, especially when Jessica is the one who initiated the kiss.

"I-it's because of you! You.. you make me nervous. Don't ask question like that." Yuri exaggeratedly rubbed her chest.

Her girlfriend giggled, "Arasso. Yul is only for Sica and Sica is only for Yul."

"Now let me leave a mark on my territory."

 

Squeals, followed by laughs, then gasps and moans.. That's what the members heard on the shared room of the couple throughout the night. Good thing they still make it on their bedroom and not on the kitchen.

 

 

 


 

 

I told you. It's a random thought from a (delulu) shipper.