ONE

P.A.L.A.C.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Hello, my name is Park Cho Rong.

 

   I live in Seoul, Korea, whereas for my original birthplace, I don't know it. I have been here since I was six, and that was twenty years ago.

 

   So that makes me twenty six this year. 

  

   A twenty six years old lady who never really experience a life of normal middle twenties.

 

   Why? Because I am a spy. 

 

   Don't get me wrong. I'm not that kind of spy who hace some wrong intention towards this country. I am part of SoJu, and our objective is to save this kingdom. South Korea. Yes, we are going to save South Korea from the hand of those corrupted ministers, who win the elections with murders, blackmailing, you got the picture. But somehow, I'm not the type who is so patriotic towards the country. I'm just a spy because I need a job.

 

   When I was six, I was found lying unconciously on the roadside when a Hapkido master found me. He took me home, give me food, allowing me to stay in his house, and treat me gently. That hapkido master lodge a police report, but no missing child was reported at that time, so I was to be sent to the orphanage. It was when I tugged his shirt, where I myself unconsiously said, "I want to stay with you, don't sent me there,". He was startled, but he took my hand and we went home.

 

   And so, I was named Park Cho Rong, using his surname. He treat me like his own daughter and I treat him like my own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter