What Happened?

Galaxy Is Just My Style

A few hours into her unconsciousness, Mi Young heard a faint beeping noise that kind of annoyed her. Her eyes flutter open slowly as looked around the stark and barely lit room to find Kris asleep at her bedside. She tries to sit up when a twanging pain started in her forehead. A light moan of pain was enough to startle Yifan awake.

"Mi Young? Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "How's your head?"

She moans a little more as she clenches her eyes shut in pain. "My head hurts...really badly. What happened? I don't remember anything after leaving the house this afternoon to come to the shoot."

"The doctor said you would have short term memory loss. You were running away from the press and some...people...if you even want to call them that...tripped you and you hurt your head really badly. There was a lot of blood." He began shaking from anger as he tried to remind Mi Young. His hand gently look the girl's and kissed it in a protective way.

"I don't remember any of that...I really don't. Is Hyoseok okay?" She asked worriedly.

Kris scoffs with a sarcastic look. "Oh, yeah. She's just fine." He delicately rubs Mi Young' s head to comfort her. "They said you have to stay overnight to be observed. I'll stay here with you."

"Aniyeo. You go Kris. I'll be okay, You can even call and text me to see if I'm alright. Your managers will.flip if they found out you were here."

"I know. But I wanna stay here with you and make sure no one else can hurt you."

"No. Go. I'll see you tomorrow. You can show me around Seoul like we were supposed to earlier. I'll be just fine."

He gives her a wary look as he nodded. "I'll be here bright and early to take you out on the town." His lips plant a soft kiss to her unbandaged forehead. "Jalja Mi Young~"

He hesitantly leaves the room and goes to the elevator to leave the hospital.

As soon as the coast was clear, Mi Young grabs her phone to Skype her friend Imani. She pressed call and waited for the other girl to answer.

"Yoboseyo!~" a sweet voice chimed along with an excited smile.

"Ani Imani. If we're looking at each other, It's annyeong. Keep practicing~" she chuckled sweetly then stopped to wince in pain.

"Ohhh!" She said as she wrote that down quickly. "What's wrong with your head? Where ARE you?????"

"The hospital. I had a bad accident apparently. Yifan told m-..."

"Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa whoooaaaaaaaaa! Pump the breaks homie. Yifan? Yifan YIFAN? Like, Exo-M's leader, Kris?" Imani asked in disbelief.

Mi Young's cheeks flush gently as she looked away aimlessly. "Y-Yeah. Wu Yifan aka Krease," she mocked in her best Chanyeol voice.

"Waahhh! You met everyone?! Including Mr. Wushu himself?" Imani asked with a giddy fangirl giggle.

"Ne. Even Mr. Wushu. I got to see them all shirtless.ESPECIALLY KAI. LAWD JESUS." Mi Young pretended to faint for emphasis.

"Ohhhhh myyyy gooddddd......Can I meet him over Skype?" She asked excitedly, hoping for the right answer.

"Sure I guess. Haha~ The next time I talk to Yifan, I'll ask him fir you. Okay?~" Mi Young promised sweetly.

Imani squeals happily as she clapped. "In all seriousness though. I hope you feel better. Rest up and feel better. I'll talk to you later on tonight." She smiles kindly.

"Alrighty~ Jalja Imani~"

"What's that mean again?"

Mi Young laughs and holds her head in pain. "It means good night, silly."

"Aish! Okay. Jalja unnie~ sleep well~"

With a gentle tap on her screen, Mi Young ended the call. She puts her phone down on her bedside table and turns over towards the door to see Yifan standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Kris!" She exclaimed, her heart monitor beeping faster and faster then slowing down.

"Hey~" He said simply with a half smile. "I want you to call me Yifan to my face. Okay?" He demanded lightly.

"Aniyeo. I'll call you Kris like everyone else does," she responded, laying down and getting comfortable in her bed.

"Well you're not everyone else. Now are you?" Yifan questioned in a deeper tone as he walked closer to Mi Young. "You're special."

"I don't care how special I am. I'm a fan and I wouldn't feel right calling y-...." Her statement was cut off by Yifan's lips meeting hers gently.

After a few seconds, the dark haired male climbs on top of her, pinning her wrists to the pillow lightly so he wouldn't hurt her.

Mi Young's heart monitor beeps faster and faster as she tried to resist the feeling in the pit of her lower stomach. She closes her eyes into the kiss as she moans quietly into his mouth.

"I've already heard you moan my stage name unconsciously..." He kisses her neck tenderly as he and nips on the nape. "Now...it's time to hear you moan my birth name consciously. Tonight, my name will be etched..." He pauses in his statement to kiss the middle of Mi Young's neck delicately. "...into your throat..."