FIN

Let me show you how manly I am

"How do I look?" Ren asked, while Heehyo is applying his lipgloss.

I stood up, and smiled at Ren who is wearing a black dress and high heels with light makeup on his face. To be honest he looks goddamn gorgeous, he could go outside and nobody would suspect him of crossdressing at all. "You look beautiful Ren." I muttered in awe, because damn my boyfriend is so pretty I think I can turn gay, but then if I only turn gay for him, then it's not gay at all because Ren is a guy, but he looks like a girl. Oh okay I'm sorry for my sudden confusion about my sexuality, but doesn't that makes me pansexual?

"You serious? I don't looks like a drag queen or something?" He looked at his reflection in the mirror, and I felt like kicking him in the face to destroy that flawless face of his. Being more pretty than the girlfriend should be a crime.

"Are you trying to fish compliments?" I crossed my arms. "Ren to be honest you make me miserable right now, not because you're ugly, but because you look like a real girl, and I'm afraid men would start stealing you away from me."

Heehyo is brushing some color on Ren's cheeks, when Ren lightly swatted away her hands and stood up. "I don't know if you're complimenting me or insulting me." He cocked a brow at me, making him look more sassy than he is.

"Uh-oh... is this a lover's quarrel?" Heehyo mumbled awkwardly with bits of sweat. "I think I should leave for awhile.... I'll just call you guys if the pageant is gonna start."

Heehyo closed the door behind her in a click, and everything was rather silent for a few second. "Why are you getting angry at me when you're the one who asked me to join this crossdressing pageant anyway?"

I smirked, and a sudden confusion clouded his face that I can't help but chuckle. I walked towards him and I started to caress his platinum blonde hair that I always find enchanting. I always wonder how he can handle the regular bleaching just to maintan this blonde hair of his. I just hope that when we do get married, he wouldn't go bald.

"Who said I'm angry?" I smiled at him and gave him a little peck on the lips. I suddenly had the urge to sing Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl", but then I suck so I guess nevermind.

"But you were being sarcastic and all, and I don't like it." Ren pouted, and I bit my lower lip to stop myself from squealing. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and he rested his on my waist. "But I wasn't even kidding, a lot of girls already wants you and I don't want guys to add too."

Ren pulled me closer, and I felt a blush crept with the sudden closeness, but I did not hate it. In a way I grew rather used to it. At first I felt flustered holding hands with him, but after being in a relationship with him for several months now, skinship became a normal thing but I can't still help my heart from racing whenever his skin touches mine. "But I'm all yours," he whispered in my ears, and I felt electricty crawl down my spine.

I pushed him away and clutched my chest, as I tried to calm down my hitched breathing. Ren can be too much.

"I-I feel awkward right now... since I feel like I'm being all touchy with a girl." I lied, and I could see his expression suddenly turn sour. Ren pushed me down the couch, and pinned me down. He was hovering on top of me, his face dangerously close. Ren placed soft kisses on my jaw line, all the way up to my ears.

He suddenly bit my earlobe, making me gasp and struggle away from him. "I'm gonna show you how manly I can be." He uttered, and all I could hear was the pounding sound of my heart. He removed my glasses, and he leaned in closer to kiss me, when we heard a knock.

"The pageant is gonna start Ren. You two should have better made up by now." Heehyo said as she continued to knock. Ren sighed, and rolled his eyes frustratedly, and stood up trying to fic his disheveled self. I helped him straighten his dress, averting any eye contact from him.

"Y-you should go outside already." I mumbled, and he pulled me up, and started kissing me deeply. He pulled away when Heehyo finally decided to open the door.

"Aish...how naughty." Heehyo said, shaking her head in between amusement and disappointment when she looked at Ren's messed up lipstick. Heehyo walked towards Ren, and started reapplying. When she was done, she held Ren's wrist and started dragging him away.

Ren looked at me one last time and said, "I'm not done with you yet," along with sly wink, making me blush with all the inappropriate thoughts that suddenly flashed in my head.