pinku pinku little chen

pinku pinku little chen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PINKU PINKU LITTLE CHEN

It is rare for a dorm of eleven young men to be peaceful in the morning, especially when they are a Korean boyband with four Chinese members. Every second of sleep is so, so valuable when they are usually sent to bed at two, three, four in the morning and have to get up at five or six the latest. Usually, their manager would enter the dorm to check on them and to find out what takes them so long and it is only then they all but jump out of bed, fighting for the small number of bathrooms they have. Three for eleven people is never sufficient and often enough they end up showering together while throwing insults at each other’s heads, complaining about breach of privacy, accusing the other for creeping and stealing glances. Today it’s one of their rare free days though, and of course this morning starts out differently. It should.

A high-pitched scream pierces through the walls and effectively wakes the whole group. Most of the boys groan, rubbing their eyes angrily, but since it’s the maknae’s voice everyone knows better than to ignore him. Sehun never screams, least of all in a girlish manner (Sehun is childish, not girlish), so it must be an emergency.

Junmyeon, Sehun’s roommate, rolls out of bed and sees him first, the man dressed in a pink, fluffy one piece, cute teddy ears on the hoodie. He is hovering over Sehun’s bed, and the leader scrunches up his nose. He didn’t know Sehun was such a fashion terrorista, only used to Kris’s ridiculous choice of outfits. But then Jongin rushes forward and pushes the man clad in pink away. He jumps on Sehun’s bed, arms wrapped tightly around a bundle hidden beneath the sheets. Their second youngest is screaming, too. “WHAT THE IS A DOING IN SEHUN’S BEDROOM???” And it’s only then Junmyeon realizes that the man dressed in pink can’t be Sehun. Sehun knows how to dress. And Sehun is significantly taller.

“What the hell is happening?” Kris’s voice booms through the room, deep and dangerously. He is grumpy when one wakes him too early, especially on his free days. It is only six in the morning and usually he would stay in bed for another twelve hours, catching up on his beauty sleep, as he calls it.

“TAO GO WUSHU HIM DOWN!” Jongin commands, trying his best to calm down a hysterically sobbing Sehun. As always, Junmyeon doesn’t have to say much and everything is under control. Kinda.

“No, I’m not hurting people without a good reason,” the Chinese says, eyeing the pink man with curiousity. Someone dressed like that couldn’t be a bad person. Pink and fluffy. Perfect to cuddle with. No, not bad. Good.

“HE TRIED TO OUR YOUNGEST!” Jongin cries and Zitao’s eyes harden.

“I did not!” The stranger says, strongly offended, and finally takes a step back from Sehun. He has his arms crossed in front of his chest, lips jutted forward into a big pout. He looks harmless to Zitao, who relaxes again. Still, for the rest of EXO he is just a stranger, a suspicious being and for Sehun he is the cause of a trauma.

“Who are you and why are you here?” Kris demands, a hundred percent authoritarian. Yup, everything is under control. Junmyeon knows his people. He is a good leader and knows when he is not needed, so he slowly slips away, crawling into his now cold sheets. Falling back to sleep is not difficult, he hopes, when he barely slept more than three, four hours per night since forever and now that Sehun’s calming down a bit with Jongin whispering into his ear, hopefully everyone will quieten down too.

"My name is Chen, but Sehun prefers Pinku Pinku."

"Oh, Pinku Pinku fits, you're wearing pink!" Zitao exclaims. Baekhyun wacks his head. This boy is too naive and too easy to convince.

"What was that for?" He pouts.

"You're not Pinku Pinku!" Sehun's voice pipes up with rising panic.  "Where is Pinku Pinku? Did you kidnap him? You are hiding him so you can use this excuse! Give him back and I won't call the police."

"Please," Chen rolls his eyes. "I am Pinku Pinku."

"Do you really think we would believe you saying you're a teddy bear turned human?" Jongin scoffs. "Please. That's just as hilarious as in believing in the existence of ghosts."

"But ghosts do exist!" Tao interjects, earning himself another whack.

"No, they don't. That's just your bloomy imagination," Baekhyun sighs. Naive Chinese maknae. Not even Sehun believes in ghosts and monsters.

"They do exist," Chen says thoughtfully.

"You're crazy!" Jongin screams. "Hyung, call the police! This is a breach of privacy and ual harassment. He tried crawling into bed with our baby."

"That's where I belong to rightfully as Chen aka Pinku Pinku, Sehun's cuddle buddy," Chen says, patience running low. "If you don't believe me, let me tell you a few interesting things I have observed."

“I don’t like ghost stories. If it’s horror stories, please don’t tell them,” Zitao begs.

“Oh no, they’re more like funny anecdotes. You will all love them,” Chen ensures. Kris just raises an eyebrow, but waits for the next words to come. He stills Jongin with a hand gesture.

“Sehun has this really cute thing he does when he sleeps. When he starts mewling softly, that is when he is in dreamland and then he will cuddle you closer and half strangle you, which is not so nice, but it’s sweet how he calls out for his mom then,” Chen says, grinning widely.

“I do not mewl and i do not call for my mom,” Sehun says glumly. Junmyeon clears his throat. “Well… actually you do. No one tells you because it’s a cute thing and we know you don’t like being called cute.”

“It really is cute,” Jongin says and hugs Sehun tighter, glad that Sehun made himself immobile with the blanket draped tightly around his frame. “You’re just like a kitten when you sleep,” Jongin says and earns himself a deathly glare. “I contemplated on cuddling you to death a few times before,” the tanned dancer continues, chuckling at Sehun’s obvious disapproval. Cute.

“Hey, you’re not his cuddle buddy. Let. him. go.” Chen scowls and glares. There is a dark aura, soaked with murderous intent around the pink, fluffy, teddy bear turned human that Jongin kindly chooses to ignore.

“You know,” Chen says then, voice suddenly sweet like honey, but the venom is still in his eyes. “Sehun isn’t the only one with interesting habits. Jongin has them, too. He tends to sneak into bed with Sehun and disappear before the maknae wakes up.”

“T-that… you just made that up!” Jongin says, ears tinted pink.

“And when Sehun is not around you like to walk around in Sehun’s boxers.”

“Excuse me?” Sehun says, staring at his hyung incredulously.

“Do you really believe that creeper?” Jongin asks with heated cheeks, but he is clearly offended, and Sehun shakes his head, feeling a little ashamed.

“Wow,” Chen says. “The real creeper is you. You’re obsessed with Sehun. Though, actually, none of you are quite normal, except for Sehun, childishness aside, and gramps. Suho is just plain boring.”

“Excuse me?” Suho asks, bewildered.

“You are excused,” Chen replies with a sweet smile. “At least you don’t wear make-up and doll up your roommate for fun when you think you’re the only ones left in the dorm.”

Joonmyeon is just as bewildered as before. “What?”

“That’s bull,” Wufan says. “I mean, come on. That’s hilarious. Just because Baekhyun keeps saying he is good with eyeliner doesn’t make him a hobby make-up artist. And I’m quite sure Chanyeol wouldn’t let that happen to him either.”

“Oh? But I’m not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter