«G» what to put in a shop's form/rules(and reasons)

새로 :: ᴛᴜᴛᴏʀɪᴀʟs ›‹resources ›‹ ⓖⓤⓘⓓⓔⓢ ›‹ ḯ∂ℯα❝ṧ ›‹ tips♪

Chapter five — guides ❝what to put in a shop's form/rules & reasons❞ 

For this chapter,it's gonna be guides.. And the guide would be, What to put in a shop's form or rules and reasons to it! Because, sometimes when I request at a shop,I see a rule/part of the form that isn't necessary at all.. So,let's get started~ 

Okay,first.. The rules. I don't really get why some graphic designers put 'You must upvote'. The rule 'Don't unsubscribe  after your request has been made'is fine.

For some roleplays/shops,they like to put a password in their rules.. Why? Well,that shows if you are reading the rules or not. I think it would be better if you hid the password IN the rules,instead of the last rule.. Or some designers, put their password before the rules.. That way,the reader may skip the rules.. 

Treat the reader nice! I mean,They're requesting at YOUR shop,if you don't treat them nice,I'm pretty sure they may cancel their request or just leaving it hanging like that.. (I don't know why I wrote this..)

Now for the forms,The thing I wanna mention is the 'state username/Profile URL'. 

If the form is based on the comments,then don't put the 'state username/profile URL'.. If you're using a form website( e. Jotform, wufoo, formstack, formsite, etc.),Do put 'state username & profile URL' because,you need to know the users name! & the URL of the account,because they may be fooling you.

&&&&&

that is all! There are plenty more,but I'm just stating the facts I wanted to point out the most.. So,toodles! (I'm sorry if you didn't quite understand what I ment.)