Final

The One

Taehyung had it all, looks, money, friends and popularity. Every guy wants to be like him, every girls and even boys wants to date him. But the next thing he knew, his parents were sentenced for smuggling and for money laundering. He was on top but the next thing he knew he was on the bottom now, his friends left him, people found out the news and avoided him, rumors started and in school his classmates will gossip about him. He lost his parents, his house was taken by the bank nothing was left, just his clothes and some money that he kept with him.

Now he found his self in the janitor's room crawled up and crying. He was too embarrass, he wish he could just die right here, right now. But then when he felt that the world was betraying him, the door opened, a beam of light entered the room and shows a boy with a face and an attitude like an angel. 

Taehyung looked up and widened his eyes in surprise and tears stopped running down from his cheeks. This guy.

"Come on now! I'll help you" the guy smiled and offered his hand to Taehyung. 

Why is he here? Why would he help me? 

Taehyung looked at the boy after a second he gulped, wiped his tears and accepted the boy. The boy helped him stand up and spoke again.

"Let's go?" the boy gave him a sweet smile.

"Why are you doing this? Who would want to help a guy like me, not to mention the guy who broke you" Taehyung bowed his head, he was embarrass with his self and to the boy.

But wait, why is he embarrass to the boy? Let's flashback for a moment.

 

 

"Hyung! You look so good today, your just so perfect" Jungkook almost shouted to Taehyung. They are now walking through the hallway with Taehyung's friends.

"I know I am, oh yeah! Did you do my homework?" Taehyung stopped and looked at him

"Oh yeah! I did, here you go" Jungkook handed the papers and Taehyung accepted it.

"Good job Jungkook-ah" Taehyung patted his head and came closer to Jungkook's face and smirked before backing out, which made the younger blush. After that Taehyung and his friends left leaving Jungkook there. 

Why was Jungkook doing this? Well the answer is he was one of the victim that fell for Taehyung. He fell in live for that guy not knowing that he would be hurt in the future.

 

 

"T-Taehyung-hyung!" Jungkook shouted nervously, heart beating fast and palms sweating. Jungkook bowed and handed a love letter to Taehyung.

"P-Please accept m-me" Jungkook was stuttering

"Yah! What are you saying? Oh! Are you confessing right now?" Taehyung smirked looking at the boy, still bowing and eyes never left the ground.

"Come on now! Don't be like that, your just going to hurt yourself" Taehyung said

"B-but hyung! I-I d-did all you wanted, I gave you everything--" Jungkook was cut off

"YEAH!! JINJJA! YOU ARE ING ANNOYING!!" Taehyung shouted and made Jungkook shivered and felt scared but his emotions are mixed right now, he was feeling scared, betrayed and heartbroken. Tears dropped from his eyes.

"Aigoo and now your crying? Aishh! I told you! You'll only be hurt" Taehyung groaned in anger, scratched the back of his head and left.

 

 

"Why are you doing this? Who would want to help a guy like me, not to mention the guy who broke you" Taehyung bowed his head, he was embarrass with his self and to the boy.

"No matter what happens, I'll be the one who will always be by your side. I'll help you get back" the boy named Jungkook smiled again.

"Jungkook" Taehyung whispered, holding his tears. The younger hugged him and caressed his back.

"It's okay hyung, let it out" Jungkook supported him.

 

 

 

Days passed, weeks and months. Taehyung was finally coming back but of course with a help of Jungkook. The younger showed him that he can get back and encourage him, he thought Taehyung to believe in his self and show them that the Kim Taehyun that once fell can get back and stand up again. Now Taehyung wasn't afraid anymore by the rumors,gossips and by his classmates, Jungkook helped him to do good deeds, and helped him in school. He studied and got good grades, everyone was amazed by Taehyung. He changed and now the people was inspired by him, instead of giving up you must keep on forward.

Jungkook did said to Taehyung 'Do what you want, they're going to judge you anyway' so it means that even though you're doing a good or bad deed people will judge you no matter what but doesn't mean you have to do a bad deed, but still we must do a good deed and accept the reality.

 

Taehyung also learned to love Jungkook, can't believe that the one who annoys him before, the one who loved him and the one he rejected was the same person who will stay and love him again. 

He learned to love the younger, they became closer when Jungkook let him live in his house, knowing that Taehyung was homeless. Taehyung realized and fell for the younger, he was so stupid when he rejected the younger before and didn't see the younger's true feelings. But still happy that now he was again with the younger, and now his not going to let him go.

 

 

As months passed by Jungkook got sick and weaker and weaker by the moment. And now Jungkook is in the hospital fighting with cancer. 

"Jungkook! No! You can't do this to me! You said you'll be with me" Taehyung held the younger's hands and kissed it while tears fell from his eyes.

The heart monitor made a sound and quickly the doctors came in so does the nurses, they were all busy to bring back Jungkook while Taehyung was going mad and crying at the same time. 

 

 

"I'm so sorry" that's what the doctor said and left Taehyung in the hall.

Taehyung went home alone, don't know what to do. He felt like dying to, Jungkook was gone there's no point in living anymore.

As he got home he entered their shared room and threw his self in the bed. He was staring at the ceiling, tears still going down from his cheeks, he can't accept it, he was still shock and still didn't want to accept it. Then he snapped out and went to get Jungkook's notebook, he remembered Jungkook always writing in that notebook, he took it and read it.

 

 Dear diary, today I was starring at Taehyung when he was walking by and for my surprise he looked at me, I quickly turned my head and couldn't keep my heart normal, it was beating so fast. I felt like sweating and blushing.

 

Dear diary, for today I praised Taehyung-hyung and commented that he looks great today but actually for me he was always great. I handed him his homework and he accepted it, he patted my head and came closer to me and he smirked, OMO!! Can't believe it! It was too close!! I really love him.

 

Today I made a love letter for Taehyung-hyung hoping he will accept it but I was wrong really wrong, my first love was a failure, it broke my heart, Taehyung is the only one I loved but he rejected me and called me 'annoying'. But I don't care anymore, I'm going to die anyway right?

 

Dear diary, this day we all found out that Taehyung's parents were all a scam. I can't believe it, poor Taehyung-hyung. He must be really sad right now, all his friends left him! Just what the heck? They are all fake! Don't worry Taehyung-hyung I'l be still here for you even thought you hated me.

 

This day I found Taehyung-hyung in the Janitor's room crying, I gave him my hand and helped him. I'm going to help him to get back, no matter what it takes. I have to at least I have to before I die.

 

This is the best day diary!! Taehyung-hyung said he loves me now!! Now I can die happily. At least now I felt loved and made my dream come true before I says goodbye to the world.

 

Dear diary, the world is so unfair I feel sick again, please don't take me away quickly I still want to be with Taehyung-hyung.

 

I can feel it right now, I'm not going to last long but can't bielieve I can still right now. Just want to say that no matter what I'll be always by your side Taehyung-hyung even though I'm gone but my soul and heart will always be with you. I love you Kim Taehyung thank you for everything. Please keep on living for me and stand up again.

 

Taehyung stand up wiped his tears and decided to live and keep on moving for Jungkook. And someday he knew they're going to reunite again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waahh thank you for reading ^_^ <3 I really hate sad ending but I just got this idea and just wanted to share this with you all :D

More TAEKOOK/VKOOK stories? Do visit my other TAEKOOK stories if you want ^^

- That Cute Boy Jeon Jungkook Is Mine!

- The Bet

- Jungkook's Notebook

- Please...Stay With Me

- Taehyung's Two Babies

- Locked Up