chapter 17

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hello ladies.."

i decided to greet them first since they too busy chit-chatting until didn't even realise my presence.. "tina!! you surprise us!!" tavee make her way toward me and hugging my arm.. i didn't feel comfortable when she did that. but i don't have any choice.. so i just let her be,, "umm, aunt inn, pie this is tina.. my fiance,," then she kiss sweetly on the cheek.. i just look at her and sigh heavily.. then i glance to her friend pie infront of me.. 

wow.. a round pair of eyes.. a small cute nose.. a sweet cherry lips.. is she an angel.. cuz i will believe it right away if she say so.. but why did her face seems shock? i guess i'm too handsome...hahaha naughty me,, so i decided to shook hand with her.. " hey.. my name is tina" i give her my hand.. i feel my heart beating getting fast.. wow.. i never feel like this whenever i met a beautiful lady. but it beating this fast when my eyes laid on her.. does we ever met before?

*clakkk!!*

her drink that she hold fell to the ground..is he okay? why does she look like.... haish!i don't know what to say.."umm, i'm sorry.. i..i  need to go to my  house for a bit, i want to take something" she excuses herself, i realise that her eyes look everywhere but not me,, she seems to avoid my eyes..i know there's must be something happening, so i decided to follow her.. "umm, i'm sorry, but can i borrow your toilet aunt inn" i asked her while my eyes keep glancing towards pie.. "yea sure tina, just enter the house, walk straight, then you'll find a  yellow door in the kitchen.." she tell me the way.. i quickly made my to the toilet.. well it's not exactly, actually i want to catch pie..

"hello" i enter the house but nobody answering.. suddenly i heard a sobbing sound infront of me.. i feel curious so i just made my way to follow the sobbing sound,,

"pie...?" i saw her standing alone in the kitchen while cupping her face and crying.. what's wrong wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter