Part Three (Final) | Jungkook: Espousal

Love. Two Different Faces.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Beyoncé - Dangerously In Love

 

 

Looking at the text which perplexed me a little I grab a cardigan from my closet and a little tote bag to put the box and my other items before racing downstairs and hollering

“I’ll be going out to meet Jeon, please don’t wait for me I’ll be quick.”
 

To my parents before grabbing the door and making my way out

On my journey to the park I  was too much immersed into my thoughts that I didn’t notice it that much that I was already at the designated waiting place and I saw a lone figure sitting at the swing looking down and it was no doubt Kookie the moody monster.

I seated myself on the swing next to his not saying anything as I didn’t know how to break the silence and the somber atmosphere lingering in the air.

“I waited for you on the hallway this afternoon.” What it seemed like a prolonged nick of time that Jungkook decided to speak making me look at him though he was not looking at me rather he was looking at the sky.

“I didn’t knew, I’m sorry, I was at the library.” I said as I continued to look at him if I knew he was waiting for me I would have hurried up and with that I felt a slight guilt washing over me.

“Did he accept your confession?” Jungkook said as he still continued to look up but his voice I didn’t know if it was just me or it sounded jealous yet it was thickly covered with sadness.

“What?” I said as I was confused at what he was saying.

“I saw you giving a small bag of cookies to Mark sunbae.” He said as he looked down on his feet refusing to meet eyes with mine that rounded at his statement

“Oh you saw that.” I said unsure of what to say now

The slight high clinking of the metal that rusted being rubbed off with metal as I slightly moved on the swing thus creating the creaking sound of metal as silence engulf us it was the only sound that can be heard throughout the radius of the luckily close to barren playground.

I still gave no answer as I wanted to remain silent

“Is he that special to you?” Jungkook asked as he now finally cats a glance at my side making me stop my movements.

I opened up my mouth to say something yet the words that were itching in my throat failed to come out.

“Am I not that important for you to not receive anything from you?” Jungkook followed another question as now I saw sadness in his orbs that I loved getting lost into as it holds so much emotions that profound various emotions that those eyes strongly portrays.  Yet one emotion stood out from the rest as I looked into his eyes; jealousy.

It was a first for me to see such raw emotions in his eyes that seemed to dominate him as distress seeping in through his features

“Jungkook I like you, not as a friend but as a person, this feeling I held for you is far too deep to be platonic and honestly it scares me.” I said as look down and nudged the box of sweets to him before the feeling of it being grasped out of my hands.

 

I continued looking down, staring at my feet as I was hearing my heart pounding and my ears ringing of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter