Part Two | Jungkook: Espousal

Love. Two Different Faces.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Beyoncé - Dangerously In Love

I was walking around the street of Seoul wearing a soft ombre colored floral sleeveless top with a white cardigan covering my arms and shoulder and a dark washed skinny jeans with flats, I was at tender age of fifteen at that time when I told my parents I would just walk around as it was during the tourist attracting and world’s famous Lotus Lantern Festival  happening just a bus away from our condo unit and seeking opportunity to find a way to be out on the open air rather than being boxed in this four walls I decided to walk around seeing if anything differed from the usual and it did, it obviously boar the festive vibe, colors everywhere, pretty little lights dancing decorating the vast dark night covered sky, laughter and amusement of people can be heard around me and it brought a smile on my face as the festive feeling infecting me, spreading into my face I felt a smile appear as I love the feeling of happiness revolving around you as it truly proves that it is indeed contagious.

All this walking and looking at pleasing to the eyes decorative I found a need to munch on something as I felt my insides complaining a bit as I used my energy on walking for what I have perceived as approximately an hour or so.

As I was walking by I was too immersed in the beauty of the lights above me as I felt like a little kid once again, being enchanted with refraction and bouncing of the brightly and vividly lit lights, that I ended up colliding with someone, I knew it was a someone as they felt soft yet firm and it also emits warmth. A small gasp escaped me while my ears detected a sound of grunting as I felt was from the being I bumped in to.

“I’m sorry. I was not minding where I was walking.” I said as I halted my bounce as it was the result from me clashing with someone.

I looked at the person I was apologizing to and saw a boy who I might say probably around my age as he has an enticing orbs that looks that possess depths with in it, sharp nose, pale white skin, a feline yet plump lips and his raven black as the night hair that seemed to contrast his skin which brought out his eyes more, a normal built body and the lad was clad in dark jeans and a V-neck shirt and brown Timberland boots

“Don’t worry I’m at fault to so I’m also sorry for bumping into you, just kind of got bit lost in the beauty of this place.” The boy said as he shyly looked down and scratched the back of his neck as he looked around with admiration twinkling in his eyes as it justified just how much he was also enticed by the beauty.

“I know how you feel; I’m also hypnotized to the beauty of everything.” I said as I shrugged my shoulders while offering a small smile.

“Well I’m sorry again but I should be going now, good evening to you.” I said as I bowed sensing that it seemed futile to continue conversing with him plus I was always taught to never talk to strangers.

With that bidding of farewell of words leaving my mouth I scurried to leave as I saw him return the gesture with a slight nod of his head so I headed on my way.

As I was about probably a meter away as I continued my journey on the streets I heard a faint voice calling out a wait though I ignored it as there were many people as he might not be calling out for me I continued with my walk until I felt a tap on my shoulder and hear footsteps behind me.

“Wait! I think you dropped your charm bracelet.” The voice belonged to the boy I was talking to earlier so I turned around to face him and sure enough he was holding out the family heirloom of my mother’s side.

“Thank you, it’s really important to me.” I said as I felt relief washing over me as panic was quickly over-ridden in my mind the moment he told me the word ‘lost’ and ‘bracelet’ it was important to me and for me to hear those two words in a sentence together scared me.

As I was about to gently grab the object on his palms, he quickly reacted by pulling my wrist and clasping shut the accessory in the hand, the contact slightly shocked me as I felt my eyes widen a little bit and maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me yet I was not sure as I felt the a slight zap when our skin met and it rendered me unable to hear what was happening around me. Though the moment was cut short as I saw him smile at the done deed before giving me nod before turning his back on me looking like he was about to do what I did to him moments ago, leave.

“Just take care of it more if it’s important to you.” I heard him mutter off but as he was just about to cover more distance between us I found this small courage for me to speak up

“Would you mind accompanying me to this little café I know? I would like to properly thank you for returning to me my bracele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter