The Right Answer

The Right Answer

The world around him bristled into action, blood flying everywhere. Two bodies slumped in front of him. Climbing out from the car window Jaejoong met a world of flashing lights. Standing up a pounding in his head soon took over.

“Jaejoong!”

He turned to see the world go black

~ ~ ~

 

Kim Jaejoong POV

 

I awoke to a brightly lit room. Looking around I saw a man sitting beside the bed. Turning the other way I saw a heart monitor. Trailing the line coming from it I saw that it led to me.

“So I’m in the hospital. Why?’

Sighing I laid my head back down and allowed the darkness to take over again.

~ ~ ~

 

Jung Yunho POV

 

I could see Jaejoong’s head moving around as I lightly shut my eyes. He turned to me and stared, then he turned away to follow the line of fluids that went to his body.

“Why didn’t he say anything? Did he think I was sleeping?’ my thoughts flew in a fury mess, messing my mind up, when a thought struck me, ‘Maybe he forgot about me? No, that can’t be true… can it?”

I saw him lay down his head and fall asleep again. The car crash had really worn him out. I heard the door creak open and Jung Sylvia, my mother, stepped into the room the room.

“How is he?” she asked me.

“He woke up not that long ago but went right back to sleep. I say.

The door opens again revealing Jung Carter, my father. I nod my head in acknowledgment, and he finds a place to sit. I sate at the heart monitor.

‘Everything seems to be okay,’ I heavily sigh, ‘guess I’ll have to wait till he’s fully awake.’

 

~ ~ ~

 

Jaejoong POV

I open my eyes to find three different pairs on me.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhh!” I scream jumping off the bed.

As soon as my legs hit the ground, I stumbled forward losing balance. A pair of familiar arms wrapped around me keeping me from hitting the floor. Looking up I see the man that had been sleeping in the chair right beside me. Our eyes met and it feels like there’s no one else in the world right now. A magnet is pulling my body towards him. A feeling bubble’s inside of me threatening to come undone; this freaked me out. I shoot out of his arms, pointing a shaking finger at him.

“Who are you?” My voice quivers and shakes.

Pain flash’s over his face and I feel like hugging this dark brown haired man with the heart shaped lips and muscular body. At the thought of his lips I look at them. I want to kiss then. A blush creeps over my face.

The warmth that aluminates from the body is so hot. The brown hair of my lover falls over my face. I look up to see Yunho and smile. Our lips catch each other in a frenzy, it’s all teeth and gums. Lust filled eyes look down on me and I feel a sharp pain coming from behind…

I shake my head, clearing all thoughts away from my head.

‘What is wrong with me?’

“You’ve forgotten me?!” pain washes his voice, my heart threatens to stop beating when I hear his voice and I feel sorrow fill every inch of my body.

“Maybe that’s for the best.” an older man spoke, “Since he’ll be living with us from now on.”

I stand there stunned, trying to wrap my mind around this statement. They all watch me, like researchers watching an animal in a new environment, or scientist watch an experiment. I felt exposed. I nibbled on my lip and could see the younger one sweating. I let my head fall to the side a little.

‘Why?’

“What happened? Why am I here?” I hear myself speaking, even though all my thoughts are tuned on to the brown haired boy named Yunho.

“You were in a car crash,” the women spoke, “your parents…died. They shielded you from most of the impact.” So that’s who those bodies belonged to, my parents, “We were very close friends to your parents and there Will has it that if anything happens to them that we are to take care of you. My name is Jung Sylvia. This is Jung Carter, my husband,” pointing to the older man, “and this is Jung Yunho, my son.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Jaejoong.” I hold my hand out to shake theres but the boy, Yunho, grabs my hand and pulls me into a tight embrace. I look at his parents for help but they just smile and turn away.

The door opens and a doctor steps in.

“Kim Jaejoong?”

I look up to meet his eyes, wide.

“You are free to leave today, but in two weeks time please come back for a visit. Also in you start feeling dizzy, sick, anything be sure to contact the Jungs right away. “

I nod my head, not feeling like answering him and he turns and gives the Jung’s handing them some paper. They step out of the room leaving me alone with Yunho.

‘Their so kind to me. Did I really know them before?’ my gut told me I had, but still anyone that was able to this for a friends kid, had to be really kind, wither the Will states it or not. I’m still in Yunho’s embrace, gasping for air.

“Yun…ho?” I try speaking. My face turn’s to him.

“Hmm?” His face lights up and is in front of mine right away. Our breath mingles together.

“Yunho…nnnngggg…” My breath ghost across his lips and I can feel his breath invading my mouth. I feel something press against my thigh and moan. I say his name over and over again, getting use to the feeling of it on my tongue, it sounds natural like I’ve said it a million times before.

“What is it Jae?”

Hearing my name fall from his god-like lips makes me shiver, my heart pound like crazy, and sets my face on fire.

“…nothing, I just wanted to get use to the feeling of you name on my lips.” I smile a true genuine smile. I know I’m going to have fun living with him.

“You’ve said it enough times before,” leaning back down to so that his breath was ghosting across my closed lips, making me shiver in anticipation, “and you’ve screamed it enough times, to already know how my name sounds.”

He captures my lips in a kiss, and it’s nothing like my imagination, or was that thing a memory.

I slap his face away from me. My face flares up even more and I pout.

“You little…!” he lets go of me and I start chasing him around the room. Laughing.