1,001 Each (Days, Nights, Tales){Hiatus}

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Marriage to King Yifan is a rather hazerdous prospect, given, to date, no one has survived. With the city devoid of a female presence and the council desperate to find someone, anyone, to marry off to the King, Tao is chosen. To convince the King to spare his life Tao has taken to telling stories every night, ending in cliffhangers to bargain his life on the King's curiosity for the story's end. 

Foreword

Based loosly on One Thousand and One Arabian Nights, a way for me to give fanfic recommendations while also writing a story to surround it :) So don't worry, this is an actual story, but at the end I'll direct you to the story Tao would have been telling

 

Here's a sneak peak: 

They had found in him, a young boy from the slums, both beautiful and expendable, he was the only option. Which was why Huang Zitao now stood in the robes of a man much richer than he, before the temple entrance. The archway loomed above him as he waited for his next instruction, and he used this time to take it all in. He wasn’t entirely sure he regretted what was to occur that night, and the next morn. The slums had only encouraged fighting and thievery, he would have most likely perished in the next few years anyways. At least he would have this moment, this night, to appreciate the finer things that had never been allowed to him.

Rich clothing, dazzling ceremonies in his honor throughout the day – though they had yet to even manage to pronounce his name properly. Because it didn’t matter, he would be gone tomorrow. So he fought to enjoy the delicious treats offered to him, and obsessively caressed the soft woven threads in the cloak, appreciating everything that was given to him. He just wondered what was taking so long to start the wedding.

He finally heard the whispering of the attendants behind him, older woman who were not eligible for the marriage to the King,

“He won’t be coming to the ceremony? Is that even a binding union, then?” asked one in shock,

“Does it matter?” someone replied with a sigh, “It’s the same outcome every time, I don’t even know why the King bothers with the marriage.”

He tuned the rest out. So the King would not be coming to his own wedding tonight. For some reason Tao felt slighted. He shouldn’t, after all, this was the man who would push him on onto the dais the next morning, shout for him to kneel as the executioner loomed overhead. He should be happy not to spend another moment with such an awful, terrible man.

A poke in the back reminded him to move forward, to no longer daydream, the procession was continuing.

 

Chapter Progress:

Chapter 1: A Wedding For One (Finished!)

Chapter 2: A Sobfest For Two (Finished!)

Chapter 3: An Execution For None (Finished!)

Chapter 4: Four Letters/Call Me By Name (Finished!)

Chapter 5: Five to Fall (Finished!)

Chapter 6: The Truth In Lies (Finished!)

Chapter 7: Seven Devils (25%)

Completely unrelated oneshot I couldn't help starting? XD (100% Editing - Forward Posted: Death Becomes You)

So, please upvote and subscribe if you're interested :D 

Poster and background done by Zenith Graphics Shop :) Click Here to check them out!

 

Check out my other stories <3

A Reasonable Case of Stalking (Baekren - OneShot, C) ~ The Derpy Horror (Baekyeol - OneShot, C) ~ Run And Hide, Hide and Seek (Krishan - Oneshot, C) ~ It Can Never Be You (Joomi - Chaptered, C) ~ Count To Five (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ A Monster's Tears (Baekren - Fourshot, C) ~ Entrapped: Sun and Moon (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ Forgive Me Not (Baekren - Fourshot, C) ~ Now You See Me (Jongkey - Fiveshot, C) ~ What A Boy Wants (Baekren - Chaptered, O) ~ Depression In Five Stages (Joomi - Fivershot, O) ~ Amour: Fingers Crossed (Coming Soon) ~ 1,000 Each (Kritao - Chaptered, O) ~ Parchment Princes (Yunjae - Chaptered, Coming Soon) ~ A Confederacy Spy (Baekren - Chaptered, Coming Soon) ~ Death and the Innocent (Baekren - Oneshot, Coming Soon)

 

My Blog: Kpopmusicmag.com

 

My Stance On Plagiarism (My Personal Rules)

Translations: I allow translations so long as I am *fully* credited at the end of every chapter, with a link back, and I am informed beforehand, and after project completion. I would be very happy if people translated, after all, it pretty much means more people reading my story and knowing me. 

Prequel, Sequel, Spin-off: You are allowed to create prequels, sequels, spin-offs, i.e. fanfiction of my fanfiction so long as you fully credit me in the forward and the last chapter, and inform me before and after completion so I may quickly glance through and approve. 

Worlds/Characters: You may base your story with characters or worlds like mine so long as I receive *full* credit for the idea and creation of characters in the forward. Please inform me. (For an explanation for those who think the characters aren't really mine to begin with: I don't think anybody can tell me Ren, for example, is a suicidal fashion designer working for very low wages with a bad boyfriend history [Count To Five], in real life. Therefore, my character that I personally created. I just don't own the names or the boys in questions [Would that it were true...].)

Plot: Do *not* use my plot. These plots I have plans for possibly publishing someday, and thus are not for everyone's everyday use. 

Other Websites: These rules apply *only* to asianfanfiction users. Do NOT take/borrow ANYTHING if it is intended for upload to another site. 

Do *not* plagiarize my story, this is not an excuse or me giving you free reign. This is my way of trying to be fair to others, while at the same time expecting to received the notoriety I should for coming up with the ideas and writing it all out. Rewrites or changing the names are still considered plagiarism in my book. If you want a re-write that changes certain events, so long as the plot is substantially altered, it falls under the "prequel, sequel, spin-off" category. Do not steal my plot, you may reference it, but do not copy it. DO NOT USE ANY OF THE ABOVE IN AN ATTEMPT TO EARN REAL CASH/MONEY. Any violations of this dissertation will be met with swift and thorough action. Thank you. 

You may inform me through comment, PM, or wall post here on asianfanfics.com. 

Nyxiemine
OMG 300 subs!!! Didn't even notice