Chapter one

Gangsters fall in love too

Run Jihoon, you have to go faster!” you panted as you pulled your younger brother squeezing his hands tighter.

Jihae-Nonna I can´t walk anymore!” the twelve year old boy pouted as his body shivered from the rain. As you looked down at him you had to bite your lower lip. You couldn´t run like this any longer.

Come back here right now! You MONSTER!” Your eyes widened as you heard your father yell. Immediately you pulled Jihoon in a dark ally and run to the darkest corner and slid down against the wall holding your breath. Jihoon looked at you scared. Images of the dead body of your mother came into your mind and your body stiffened.

Just a month ago you went back home from school just to find your mother lying on the ground with blood all over her body and a knife stuck in her chest. Thankfully your younger brother didn´t see that picture and thought his Mom peacefully left this world and went to heaven. But your Dad thought otherwise. He had come back home just to see you next to the body crying. He immediately thought his fourteen year old daughter was the murderer while the sick woman had committed suicide.

For the past month he had been abusing you, calling you a monster and never giving you a chance to explain anything that happened. That´s when you decided to run away but you couldn´t leave your younger brother there or else he would have been the next target. And now there you were sitting on the cold hard ground feeling your heart about to burst. You were scared, you were cold and you were about to cry but you couldn´t show it. You had to protect your brother.

After what seemed like years to you, you heard footsteps in your direction and pulled Jihoon behind you.

What are you two doing here?” A soft sigh escaped your lips as the voice wasn´t the harsh one you expected but it was actually a gently sweet one.

H-help us please.....” You mumbled before you felt your eyes grow heavy and everything around you turned black.

Hey!” The young man caught you in his strong arms and let his black umbrella fall from his strong grip.

Soon the door to Block B´s house was opened and Taeil stood in front of his friend with wide eyes.

What did you do, Ahn Jaehyo?” The younger boy was standing drenched from head to toe and held your shivering unconscious body in his arms while your younger brother was holding onto the back of his jacket.

Jaehyo walked in and immediately put you on his the free bed in one of the four bedrooms.

Minhyuuk, take care of her. She has high fever!” Jaehyo took his coat off and ordered his friend to do so.

Yah! Did you go around making babies without telling me?” Taeil was on the edge of losing his mind. His friend took a towel and handed it to Jihoon who was watching you while Minhyuk treated you gently.

I know I am awesome but it´s not possible for me to have a fourteen and a twelve year old siblings when I am just as old as you and Minhyuk and that means I am twenty!” Jaehyo rolled his eyes at his friends stupid remark and helped Jihoon dry his hair.

Who are they hyung?” The fifteen year old boy named Yukwon walked out of his room as he heard the loud noises and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

I don´t know!” Jaehyo confessed and Taeil mentally cursed.

You found them?” Minhyuk guessed as he walked out of the room and closed the door gently behind him.

Yes. It seemed like someone was after them.” All of the boys were now interested.

It was Dad!” Jihoon whispered softly and Taeil´s eyes widened.

You guys ran away?” He asked and that´s when Jihoon started telling the whole story. After listening carefully Jaehyo´s eyes widened and he felt glad that he found you.

From now on”, the eldest, Taeil said in a serious but soft tone, “You guys can stay here with us!”

All of us are friends and you can stay here and become part of our family.” Yukwon smiled gently at the youngest.

N-no.. we have to go!” All eyes were now on you as you stumbled out of the room over to your brother.

Your fever is too high! You should be still in bed.” Minhyuk tried to pull you back in the room but you took your brother´s hand and walked to the door. But suddenly another door at the side was opened and two boys walked out who had been listening to the whole story.

You really want to go out there and risk that HE finds you?” Jiho leaned against the wall as Kyung kneeled against your brother and handed him a lollipop.

Do you want to hear him call you monster again?” At Jiho´s harsh word you felt your heart ache. It was the word you hated most. Jiho walked over to you and leaned down so your noses almost touched.

Stay here! We can protect you.”

 

 

Four years had went by and you stayed with the six boys and your brother and heard nothing from your father ever again. The family became a gang when Jiho accidentally fought the dragons leader, who happened to be one of the strongest gangs ever. As the rest of the boys were amazed and wanted to protect the young new leader, they became his gang, Block B.

And you became Block B´s girl. But you didn´t see Jiho, who now was called Zico as the strong feared and y leader of Block B, the awesome and strong gang. To you he was....

Mr. Pineapple!” You yelled. “Move your and stand up! You have to go and help Oppas at the club!” You yanked his blanket away and yelled louder as he was already late and Taeil had called and asked for him as the club was filled with his fans who wanted to see him badly. The eldest three containing Taeil, Jaehyo and Minhyuk had managed to open a club and thanks to their looks, every night it was filled with female and male admirers.

Gosh, Fatty shut the hell up!” Zico yanked you down on his bed and hovered over you.

And stop calling me that! I changed my hairstyle two years ago. Aren´t you afraid of me?” He narrowed his eyes as he leaned closer pinning you tightly against the bed.

You´ll always stay Mr. Pineapple. I´ll stop calling you that when you stop calling me Fatty and I am not scared at all because you would never dare to touch me. Strong leader or not the Oppas would kill you if you even touch me.” You smirked and Zico just groaned.

I hate you!” He mumbled as he stood up and took his shirt off.

I bet I hate you more!” You scoffed and stood up.

I am awesome you can´t hate me!” Zico his lip and you just rolled your eyes walking out.

Awesome my .....” As you walked by he turned his head and stared at your lower half and whistled.

Indeed. It became really awesome over the years!” You threw a pillow at him and stormed off blushing as you heard his laughter.

I hate you Woo Jiho!” 

 

First Chappy out :) I hope you guys can enjoy reading the story and don´t forget to leave comments ^^