Telling Yuni

Every Lady Wants Piece Of Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 7: Telling Yuni

 

 

           We finally arrived at Jimin's house after all the traffic with the boys walking so slow to the next house. Yes, Jimin lives right next door to me but it's still a pain carrying all these junk food even though it's only like 20 feet away. We got to the front porch and I was trying to look for the flower pot. " Noona, what are you doing? Just ring the doorbell." BamBam said while ringing the doorbell. " There's an extra key in the flower pot but I don't know where is it." I said while still looking for the pot. 
Finally after 5 years of waiting the door opened revealing a shirtless Jimin. 
" You guys are here finally." He said while grabbing the bag that I was holding.
I scoffed and said," Well if you didn't move the flower pot then we would've gotten here earlier." 
He rubbed his neck and said," oh yeah, I forgot to tell you my mom moved it to the window." I just shook my head and went inside the house.


I went to the kitchen and took everything out of the bags. Suddenly Jin came running inside the kitchen and asked," Did you buy me lollipops?" 
I sighed and took out the 2 bags of lollipops I bought for him.
He grabbed them and opened a bag and popped one in his mouth and said," Thank you baby girl!" then ran off to the pool.
* I swear he has an addictive problem with lollipops* I thought as I went to one of the bathrooms to change into my bathing suit.


When I was done I went outside and found everyone doing there own thing.
The girls were trying to tan theirselves, I don't know why they even try to though. 
Rap Mon was trying to chase Suga around the pool for spilling his drink, I think he was, I mean why else would he run.
Jimin and Jungkook were trying to splash water onto the girls even though they know that they would get a beating.
J-hope, JB, Jr., and Jackson were probably talking about girls.
Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom were just chilling in the pool.
And Mark, V and Jin were sitting at the edge of the pool laughing at Suga who just got threw in the pool by Rap Mon.

 

I went and sat besides V and said," Why aren't you swimming? You love to swim." 
" I was waiting for a girl who took a million years to get ready." He said and pushed my head back with his finger.
I slapped his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter