Will you..?

Will you..?

You are on a concert of vixx and standing in the first row. Today is your birthday and Leo, your boyfriend, gave you VIP tickets. In the beginning they performe ''Hyde'' and Leo is ignoring you all the time. You get sad because he is your boyfriend and yes... it's your birthday too... Although he is acting strange,  you realize that he is smiling more often! You remeber saying to him that he should stop being stiff on the stage since he really loves to be there. 'You are really thinking about my words oppa, don't you?'

The concert is a huge success and you are really enjoying it! Now comes a song which isn't from VIXX... It's 'happy birthday''! The melody starts and Leo comes down, right towards you. He takes your hand and drags you on the stage.

"Ya, oppa! What's the meaning of this?" ,you ask but instead of answering, he goes back stage. As he comes back he carries a huge cake. Your view becomes blurry and you feel the other members of VIXX hugging you and trying to calm you. The song ends and N starts to talk, "Dear y/n, thanks to you VIXX became more bright and cheerful! At first I didn't believe Leo, when he told me that he has a girlfriend because he wasn't outside as much as we were and didn't know that many people... I never thought that you would become the second Ken-"

"HEY!" Ken shouts.

"-anyway, after we got to know you and after we saw Leo together with you, i realized that he was smiling more and even laughing from time to time. Our dance practices were more funny and we also improved quicker because you've shown us what we did wrong or what we can improve... god damn it..., "N is crying, you go to him to hug him but Leo stops you, "You are my girl. You shouldn't hug other boys. Even if it's Cha Hack Yeon-Hyung."

N gets sad, "Not even me? Teak Won-a! i really need a hug..."

"Okay, than you do it, oppa!, "you say to Leo and the audience laughs but he really hugs N.

"Guys... enough of the tears, let's sing or last song for today!" says Hong Bin. The boys built a half circle around you and start to sing "Thank you for being born".

The song comes to his end. The last line is sung by Leo who kneels down before you opens a small box and sings, "Now will you put this ring on? My love"