Don't

Don't

night breeze, jongup hate it. jongup hate everything cold. he hate winter, he hate cold water, he hate swimming, he hate nights, and he hate daehyun's cold stare.

 

"hyung"

 

again, tonight daehyun tried to jump from their apartment rooftop.

 

"yes jonguppie?"

 

daehyun voice is so calm, like he's not standing on the edge of a roof of one high building.

 

"don't...."

 

jongup tried hard to not panic when his hyung take one step back, smiling.

 

"hyung..."

 

daehyun look at jongup, amused. like he have won a lotery or a heart of his beloved. daehyun just keep silent and smiling towards the younger guy. it's been two month since daehyun finally get his angel back into his arms. and since day one jongup never really use that pleading tone.

 

"hyung... don't"

 

jongup was frozen in his place, no knowing what to do, what to say besde "hyung" and "don't"

 

"you went on date with that jay park guy today... right?..."

 

daehyun asked, back to his poker face and cold stare. and jongupp just can keep his lips locked. that was right... he was with jay, but it was just friendly date. he was just accompany jay to walk around seoul since he was just back to korea after a long time. and since daehyun said that it's okay for him to go out, he decide to meet his old friend.

 

"see.. you're cheating on me.... jonguppie..."

 

jongup eyes widened when daehyun turn around.

 

"HYUNG! no!..."

 

daehyun turn his head a bit to ake a glance at jongup. who's crying now.

 

"please hyung...."

 

daehyun turn around again, facing jongup. jongup sighed when he see daehyun take one step foward, from the edge, towards him.

 

"jonguppie.. if you take one more step away from me... i'll die.."

 

silence.

 

"you're mine.. jongupie.."

 

jongup nodded, he just want daehyun to get off from that wall, and stop all of this crazy things.

 

"i'm yours hyung... so please.. don't jump.."

 

daehyun get off from that wall and then walk towards jongup then hug him tight like he'll never let him go.. yeah.. he never let him go.

 

"i love you moon jongup.. you're my angel.."

"i... i love you too hyung..."

 

jongup is an angel, and daehyun is a sinner. the angel fell down into the sinner's world where he got his wings broken and cut off from it place.

jongup is hopless..

jongup is broken..

he'll live as the sinner's doll. he attached to the sinner by force. he can spread his wings no more, he can't fly to escape. every where he go, there'll be blood of innocent people. blood of innocent people who know nothing and become his friends.

he was an angel..

he was pure white..

 

until the darkness shallowed him whole.

 

 

daehyun didn't jump that night. he jumped the next week, with his angel in his arms.

 

 

-FIN-