I know.

Arreo ( I know)

where you are, what are you doing, who are you meeting?

i'm curious, you driving me crazy (you're a bad girl)

 

breaking up is not the most hurting part in relationship... the most hurt part is after it. when you see your love moved on, or at least doesn't really looks hurt, when you see they're smiling like their life is perfect, and then you realized that you have lost something special in your life.

another hurting part is knowing that you've been an when you're still with them, hurting them, making them cried, making them worried as hell, making them... leave.

 

***

 

i can't live without you (of course)

i keep imagining things by myself

 

when you realized that you're actually hopeless without the one you love, when you realized that you actually need the love they once gave you.

 

***

 

i hold it in, hold it in, hold it in.

but i keep looking for you.

 

"hyung, move on! come on..."

"i tried daehyun-ah"

 

it's hard, so hard... just like ripping papers with your story on it then try to make a new story on the other paper.

 

***

 

i tried to forget you, and stay up all night drinking

try to erase you, and meet other girls. but,

you're so beautiful, girl you're incredible.

 

"i'm song jieun"

"hi."

"i like you already~ you're so cool"

 

the girl smirk and move his hand to caress my thigh.

 

"but sorry, is not my type... i saw you making out on that couch before" i pointed out a couch near the bar where i saw her earlier.

 

she scoffed and leave.

 

 

i tried so hard, but always ended up like this..  i tried so hard to forget you, to erase you.. i tried anything.

 

***

 

do you even think of me? i hate you.

do you know how i feel?

 

i hate you for not stay longer... i hate you for leaving me... i hate you more, for saying that you love me before you leave, and saying that i don't even love you, saying that i'm just playing around with you.

 

***

 

do you know my love?

 

probably not... how can someone know that we love him without we showing it? showing that they're our muse, and they're so precious?. how?

 

***

 

i sing my love song for you  hundreds of times.

how can my stopped heart erase you?

 

"hyung! come on, let's go home.. you're drunk!"

"drunk?... you said i'm drunk?!....... guess what dae... I'M NOT! HAHAHAHAH"

"hyung come on.."

"no... no.... NO! you know dae?... it's soooooooooooooooooo harrrddddddddd... i tried to move on.. but failed....... i tried to erase him.. it's not working......... i delete his number........... i remember it like it was my name... what should i do... it's funny that i was the one who push him away... and i said he was he bad one~"

 

daehyun rolled his eyes. he like his hyung as a fun hyung, but not when he's drunk..

 

"what should i do...... what should i do now dae?..... he hate me... i'm a jerk..."

 

daehyun rolled his eyes again and try to make the older stand up from the bench, being out in public with drunk yongguk is one of the things he hat.

 

"yes you're hyung! now let's go ho--"

"this jerk... is he drunk again?..."

 

daehyun eyes widened at the famiiar voice and yongguk try to look up to see the owner of the voice he missed so much.

 

"himchan hyung?.."

"h-himchan.. himchan.. HIMCHAN!"

"you... hopeless bastard.."

 

now yongguk believe that he's really drunk, himchan smiled at him, he smiled at him and tell daehyun to leave them alone.

he's drunk.. super drunk...

 

 

do you know how i feel?

do you know my love?

 

ne... arra.

 

***

 

 

-Daejong BONUS-

 

"i'm serious jongup... himchan hyung came and take care of our jerk hyung! they're going to get back together again!"

"shut it dae hyung, you're drunk.."

"no i'm not! i'm sober!!................. or.. i'm the one who actually drunk?.."

 

 

-FIN-