CHAPTER 11

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong accompanied Kiko until her car then she left. Jiyong get inside and she find Bom was in the dining room alone.

“Kiko is gone..” he said as he open the fridge and take a bottle of cold mineral water. Bom not response him. “I’m a bit woozy. Need a little waking up..” he said again.

“Woozy? From kissing her? You liked it that much?” ask Bom in angry.

“Yes! Much better than yours! Satisfied now?” Jiyong raised his voice.

Bom shock with that, “That’s it! We’re through!”

That’s just only on Bom’s mind. “Can we stop, please..?” ask Jiyong.

“Stop what?” ask Bom.

“Uhm, nothing. It seems like you hate Kiko for no reason. You were mean. You know how she felt?” he said.

“Then what about me? I’m your fiancé, you know..” Bom said with hold her tears back right now.

“What I mean is I wish you were someone with whom I can talk about everything. Why must you..” then Bom interrupt him suddenly.

“Why are you so nice to everyone but me? Who do you want me to be? What are we? I’m not as rich and famous as her but everything besides!” Bom raise from her sit.

“I said don’t talk about Kiko!” Jiyong also raise from his sit.

“You keep choosing!” How can’t i? You always do what you want! And me, just sit there and do whatever you said. Who am I to you, huh?”

“I just want you to be yourself to not just hang on to me but stand on your own. If you really want love, say it when you truly feel confident! What have you got from this….fake engagement?” said Jiyong without looking at Bom in the end.

“This is outrageous! You’re so mean!” Bom raise her voice this time and she don’t care, she let the tears down her cheek.

“It’s late I should go..” he said and walk away from there. When Jiyong out from the dining room, he saw Kiko was standing there.

“I came to return this..” she said as she hold Bom’s sweater.

Suddenly Bom came from dining room and saw Kiko there, she surprised too but her ego is killed her now. She really hate her. Without saying anything she walked away from them and go up.

Went she walk to her room suddenly someone grab her hands and Bom is in his embrace.

“Seunghyun-ah.. Seunghyun-ah…” she said as she crying.

“Ssh… crying as much as you want..” said Seunghyun as he her hair softly.

“Ottohke? Ottohke? I…I love him, Seunghyun-ah. Ottohke?” said Bom.

Actually he saw and heard everything what happen earlier, but he’s just silent. He know how hurt Bom’s right now. What the best he can do now is to make her calm first.

Meanwhile Jiyong saw Seunghyun hug Bom. He know that Bom was crying but his step couldn’t move. He think that Bom more comfort with Seunghyun beside her than him. He want to say sorry to her but look at them right now it’s not the right time.

*****

The next day, Jiyong is in the office. He just attending the meeting but his soul not there until Seungri poke his arms. His mind still remembered when Seunghyun hug Bom last night.

“Jiyong-ssi.. what happened?” he ask.

“Ah uh uhm, nothing..” he said and try to focus again. “Get a hold yourself, Dude!”

After the meeting when Jiyong and Seungri walk to their room suddenly someone call Jiyong’s name. “Jiyong…”

They turned around and saw Kiko there. “Kiko?”

“Uhm Young Master I’ll go first..” said Seungri and walk away from them.

“Why you came here?” ask Jiyong.

“I’ve a question and I need to know the answer. Was what I did last night is wrong?” she said. Jiyong was quiet. “Please answer me, was it?” she ask again.

“No it’s just mmm.. I’m sorry..” said Jiyong.

“I came here to see you. So don’t apologize..” said Kiko.

 

After seeing Jiyong, Kiko was immediately left his office. Suddenly a woman appeared and blocked her car. Kiko hit the brakes immediately, she was shocked. “Damn it!”. Kiko out of the car immediately and approached her. She is Bom who was blocked her car.

“What is it?” she ask so calm.

“I need to talk to you!” said Bom with angry.

Both of them get in the car and to talk. “You still love Jiyong, right?” ask Bom. “He has a fiancé and heard about you, I’m devastated. I wanted me to tell you. You had your fun, I beg you let him go. Leave my Jiyong alone. We’ll be just fine without you..”

“Do you think that will make you two happy?” Kiko voice sounds cold.

It makes Bom surprised. “I think yeah..”

“I don’t. You don’t believe in yourself, how can you? If you don’t, you won’t to keep him anyway..” Kiko said so calmly like nothing happen.

 

Bom is in her room was drawing as usual.  Suddenly Jiyong came without knocking first. He looks angry. “What are you doing, huh?!”

“What do you mean?” ask Bom confused.

“Don’t act like nothing happened! Tell me what’s wrong with you? Huh?” Jiyong raised his voice. He said as he grab Bom arms roughly.

“Let go of me! What’s my fault?!” This time Bom tug his hand roughly.

“Listen, Bommie-ya. You came to my office today, right? And you meet Kiko? I ashamed of you..” said Jiyong.

“W-what? Shame on me?! (Jiyong nods) From where you know about this?” ask Bom, she’s full of emotion right now.

“It’s not important..” said Jiyong cold.

Bom smirk with unbelievable look. “Right. That’s not important. Am I wrong if I ask her to go away from you, because you’ve a fiancé?” said Bom.

“Find what you really want. If a marriage proposal is all you want then I won’t give it to you. Believe in yourself!” said Jiyong.

“So you heard that! Now you even think like her! I can’t believe that..” said Bom hold her tears in her anger. There’s an awkward moment between them right now. “Ok, you always do what you want, you always win. Even you never think about me, am I right? When she’s come, you’re happier than before. I thought you still love her?... Just because we’re on contract relationship so you think you can do whatever you want? I’ve a feeling too, Ji. You never think of me, but her? You always do what she wanted. You guys are same. Then, let’s just end this, how?” Bom still hold her tears even her voice already hoarse.

Jiyong didn’t respond but he immediately out of her room and closed the door in a rough. Bom fell on the floor, she feel like she can’t breath right now. She’s crying now. She can’t believe that Jiyong will talk about that and even she can’t believe herself with what she said earlier. She won’t to stay away from him, she admitted that she love Jiyong.

*****

One day when Jiyong on the way back to the office after lunch he saw Seunghyun and Bom cross the street while holding hands. Indeed, since what happened that night make Jiyong and Bom felt like a stranger. He is also often heard Bom was on the phone with Seunghyun, yes Seunghyun because she mentioned his name. Don’t know why this feeling made ​​him in confusion. He wants to apologize to Bom but when they met just a cold gaze on her eyes.

It’s been a week after what happen that night. Bom already tired because all of this. So Bom has decided want to move to her home. She should tell about this to Haraboeji. It’s hard for her because Haraboeji so nice to her and her family all this time.

Meanwhile Bom was in the room tidied her clothes into a suitcase. She had decided to back home. She suddenly heard Haraboeji voice from down there. “Harabeoji, home?”. Soon Bom came down and met Seungri there. "Was that Haraboeji?” she ask.

Seungri nods, “Yes, he’s in library now. Why?”

“Hmm, nothing. I just…” before she finish her words suddenly Harabeoji appeared and greet Bom with happy face.

“Bommie-ya… oh my darling. I missed you. Did you missed me?”

Bom give Haraboeji hug. “I missed you too, Haraboeji. You must be tired now..”

“Aniya.. When I see your face my tir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter