A father

A Father


"Honey, I'm going out now.." Sehun blankly stared at her while she was walking down the stairs. The sweetness smell of her lingered trough his nostrils, he blew out an air at the thought of her fragrance had sprayed over her maroon sheath dress. She is indeed, going to leave. He then dropped his gaze back to the thing in front of him. Worried, scared and confused, folded in one. Sounds of the last step of her stilettos was making his sweats produced more. What is he going to do?

She was looking for something in her Red-blood purse, "Is there anything You want me to get for you?" She looked up at him, with a small paper between her fingers. "Baby.." Sehun called her. She frowned, as she saw a bunch of water on his forehead and noticed the paleness of his face. Her confused expressions caught his attention, this is the perfect time . he thought "Baby.." Sehun walked up to her, junky smile was plastered on his face. Her eyebrows furrowed, dug her upper teeth on to the bottom of her lips as Sehun's found his way to hold her hands in him. "Please just stay here with me..." He smiled sweetly to his wife while brushing off his thumb over soft skin of her. Pouted his lips like a puppy to catch his wife's heart. She let out a sharp breath, threw his hands off. One of his eyebrows lifted upward. "You are avoiding your tasks, aren't you?" Crap. He busted.

"Please, Baby. Just for today, I'll do it tomorrow." Sehun whined as if he was begging for forgiveness. "Sehun, it's been like a year I haven't been out since my belly was huge. You promised me, to let me out last night, didn't you?" All he gave her was just, a silence. She was getting upset of his imature habits, it's been a year since their marriage but that habits haven't gone yet. "Ah, right. But can I just call the Baby sitter then?" Her eyes started to burn, "What?! Baby sitter? For God Sake Sehun. I have told you for like a thousands times that I hate it when starngers touch my baby."  Her yells were almost like a wishper, afraid waking up the asleep baby but he notice some bothers in it. Sehun let out a heavy breath, "Why don't you stay then?"  She gave him a kind of pissed look, "What?" He didn't know what to do with that kind of face of her.

"Honey.. How long are you going to be like this?" His lips curled upward, he always does it when it comes her to scold him. "Hey..Stop it." She placed her fingers on his cherry-like lips. Her pissed face suddenly turmed to a face of an amgel, "Oh Sehun. The maknae of the famous World-wide boy group, EXO. Has worked so hard with all his might since he was a little innocent boy back then, tried with all his heart to reach his dream, wanted his parents to be proud of him, and finally he made his dream come true. The one who always prayed to God for s health, who always there to support his brothers no matter what. Even though, he is the youngest, he is indeed has the biggest heart. Helped his injured brothers, protect them and loved them with his pure love. And finally, they reached on top of the world. Oh Sehun, the one who made the whole-world mouths hanged open because he get to marry the earliest among of EXO, the one who have a huge bravery to take such a huge responsibility for the life of the girl he loves. The one who had been a good husband that every girl would dream for. And he did make her happy for this whole year." Sehun bit his lower lips, he hung his head down low.

"But.. There is one thing, that he hasn't put his effort on yet." She put her finger below his prefect sharp chin, and lifted it up until their eyes locked together. "Being a father." Sehun avoided her stares, as she said those words. "Look at me." She demanded and turned his face to her. "I-i'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. I'm such a bad husband. I'm running from my respon--" He was taken aback, when she felt her arms wrapped around his body, but he felt so secure when she hug him spontaneously like this. "I told you. You had been a really good husband to me. And you are not running from resposibility." She murmured against his clothed skin, before looked back up to him once again. "You are just scared, aren't you?" He nodded slightly like a 5 years old boy. She grinned at his husband overload cuteness and pinched his cheeks. "Babies don't bite. You idiot." "Ouch! That hurts!" "Ya! Silent! You might wake him up." She pinched him on his biceps. "You are not just a husband now, you are the father of our kid. I need the old passionate Sehun, and he needs his daddy." She pointed out to the cribs where the bundle of their joy was sleeping soundly on the soft white mattress. "Is the passionate Sehun still there?" He nodded happily.

"HOAAAAKK!" The baby out-loud cries was heard clearly trough their ears. But for the first time, For this past 3 months, this was the first time he felt excited for hearing his baby crying. He used to feel scared and helpless Everytime his baby cried. Even to hold him, his hands were shaky so hard and it just made the baby cries harder. He's been learning and been told how to take care of a baby by his wife and from the videos he got from Youtube but he never tried it lively to his baby. But today.. He is going to do it.

Before he could ran over to the living room where the crib was situated. He leaned forward and planted his lips on the top of her head. After pulling off he said, "Baby.. If I succeded, promise me we'll make another one." Her eyes were going to popped out as she heard those words came out from his she-had-known innocent mouth, "Oh.. Uhm, or maybe a twins." He winked at her seductively, before rushed off to their baby. She shook her head.


"Baby! Get me some fish cakes, please!" He shouted from the living room, made her turned her heels back to him, slowly emerged back to the room and automatically smiled at the figure of his husband holding her bundle gently laid on his arms.

"Oh I thought, you already left. Good then. Don't forget the Fish cakes!" She nodded, surprisingly "Dong-chan ah, say goodbye to Mommy, annyeong!" Sehun said, gesturing Dong-chan's small hands made the waves to his mother and his wife smiled at them, and never felt so happy before and this is the happiest moment she ever had so far, she is glad that her happiest moment is this moment. "Bye, Dong-chan ah! Mommy loves you so much. See you at night okay? And don't bite your daddy! Bye-bye!"

When she was about to turn the door knob,

"Baby! Please buy Dong-chan a new cologne. I hate the one he's wearing right now! Smells like a poo."


My two boys, she thought.


 

 

Notes:

Stupid, pabo Oh Ohorat Sehun. It's not a cologne, IT'S A POO! x_x