ADVISE

HE'S A SHE & SHE'S A HE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
LUHAN's POV ...this day is superb, I really don't know what to do..I really do need to apologize to her..now I can really say SHE is not a HE and Im really sure about that..." Princess, how are you?"...my dad asked me as always..." not fine..oh worst"..."aigoo..you can tell your oppa your problems"..."uhmm dad do you know how to apologize to a girl?"..." A GIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRLL?"..."dad please be quiet".." jagiya!!!! your princess is already inlove!!!" "dad no ssshhhhh...it's not what you think ok?..." honey..are you calling me?" my mom came out from the kitchen..." mom whatever dad tells you don't believe him"..."honeyyourprincessisalreadyinlove!!!!!"my dad speaks fastly that even an alien cant understand..."hon,can you speak normal?"...before my dad can spill everything I cupped his mouth with my hands..." mom it's nothing hehe please cook now iam very hungry.."I alibied to my mom..." oh my princess is hungry now..ok i'll go back to the kitchen now"..."hmm!hmmmhmhhh!" my dad tried to speak...when mom arrived at the kitchen I let out dad's mouth..."haaaaaaah..haaaah" my dad is panting hard..." dad please be quiet ok?"...and then he just nod while breathing hardly...when my dad is already breathing normal I started to talk with him again..but this time MORE SERIOUSLY..." oppa can you give me some advise?"..."well it depends on how big is your sin to her..".."uhmmm I think it's big".."ok then if that's the case i'll tell you some very easy advise.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter