You Make Me Bounce

Bounce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you turn around, will our eyes meet?
My heart beats "bounce bounce" and I’m scared that you’ll hear it

After hesitating for a long time, I finally muster up courage
Can I tell you my confession of pure love that I prepared all night?

"For everyone else, Monday is the most tiring day. For me, if I have her, it is the happiest day."

After another long week of recording music, writing lyrics, and partying in clubs, Monday had finally arrived for Kang Gary. Although he had been filming Running Man for over three years now, he was never tired of having to wake up early in the morning to go film for the show. Through Running Man, Gary received many things; from fame to friends to a group of people he could call family. But most importantly, through Running Man, Gary met Song Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo. Mong Ji Mong Ji. His Monday Girlfriend. 

However for him, Monday was never enough. Her thoughts clouded his mind 24/7. His dreams although they always started out normal would end up with an appearance or two of Ji Hyo professing her love for him or calling Gary her boyfriend. Whenever he wrote lyrics, they would circle around the idea of unrequited love or one-sided love with pictures of Ji Hyo back in his mind. At coffeeshops, he would subconsciously order Americanos instead of his favorite, Caramel Macchiato, because that was what she liked. He even stopped going to clubs to meet women and only went to scout for new music and drink with his friends. His whole world, Monday through Sunday, had been flipped upside down after meeting this woman. 

The car suddenly stopped, signaling that Gary had arrived on set and immediately pulled him out of his thoughts. He stepped out of the van and scanned the area to see if any of his hyungs were within the crowd of the RM staff. "Nope, no giraffe or penguin either," thought Gary. But in the corner of his eye, he could see a petite girl huddled around a heating lamp and sipping on a drink. 

His heart instantly started beating at the speed of light and felt like it would explode out of his chest. As he walked towards her, he felt beyond embarrassed. What am I in high school all over again? What kind of thirty six year old reacts like this to a girl? STRESS. If anyone could read my mind, I'm sure I'd be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter