hot springs

Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired from eunhae saying they went to hot springs together the day before today's sapporo concert orz

 – hot springs –

 

Hyukjae gives a skeptical look at this boyfriend, just as the latter drags him out of the car and onto a peaceful street at the outskirts of Sapporo, the city where they are supposed to hold one of their last concerts the next day.

The weather is a bit warmer than what it used to be earlier in the month when he takes a tentative step on the cobbled path, although still very cold, which prompts him to eye Donghae and his light jacket with a wary gaze. But it’s also pleasant enough, he figures, to allow them to hang around the wide city and visit a little, before he’d have to drag him inside and make sure that he doesn’t catch a cold, like the irresponsible kid he is.

And visiting is exactly what Donghae has been wanting to do ever since he woke up this morning – one hour before everybody else (even the manager) – because apparently they definitely, so desperately need to go to an onsen before going back to Korea.

Which Hyukjae can understand, of course (really, he does!). Japanese hot springs are awesome, after all, and it’s not like he can refuse anything to his boyfriend anyway.

But really, though, he inwardly groans in exasperation, and sulkily eyes Donghae.

 

“Come on, Hyuk!” the latter excitedly exclaims and insistently tugs on the sleeve of his jacket, urging him to go faster. “Hurry up!”

 

Seriously – why today, out of all days?

Hyukjae isn’t the type to get easily bored because of the odd dates his boyfriend decides to drag him into, because it’s admittedly cute of him and that it’s usually quite enjoyable – but today.

Today, he’d rather stay in their hotel room until next morning and like the bunnies they are, with Kiss Kiss Dynamite in the background (although Donghae has pointed to him that it’s kind of creepy, but he likes it ok).

In fact, the D&E Japanese Concert Tour unfortunately only has a few stops left that can be counted on the fingers of his right hand, before they both have to go back to Korea and prepare for their next album with the rest of the team. And although Hyukjae is quite excited to start recording the new songs and learn their resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter