Stay

Whisper form the heart

 It’s wonderful thinking about couple’s life in a pinkfull colour and pink/ red-ish hearts all over the screen, but reality isn’t exactly like that picture frame. In a moment we’re flying so high and next we hit in the ground like a rock.

 

 - Sometimes you make me hate you.

 Mad screams filled the apartment, Kyung and you were really mad at each other. He was so rude and aggressive, you kind of feared him when he punched the wall near your head. You gasped and looked at him seeing your fear reflected in the refection of his cold eyes. In that moment, he looked like a wolf controlling himself to not attack you.

 Your heart squeezed in a bad feeling, wrong words were already said from both mouth.

 You looked away trying to hold back your tears and after a deep breath you tried to walk away but he held your arm.

 - Don’t give your back when I’m talking to you.

 Running away was the best option to stop that stupid fight that wouldn’t go to anywhere. As much as you argue with him much you’ll get hurt and much you’ll hurt him.

 - You’re screaming at me.

 You muttered looking down hiding your tears. Long goes the time tears soften his heart, now it just annoys him. But what can you do if it hurts that much? You just can hide it from him. Not saying a word you tried to take his hands out of your arm but he didn’t let you by closing the grip.

 - Let me go. – You shouted and looked at him. – I’m tired of your short temper. I don’t wanna talk to you, you idiot.

 You jerked Kyung’s hand off of you and turned your back letting him madder. You know how he hates when you turn your back to him.

 - I have done so ing much for you and you don’t deserve a ing , do you know that?

 You heard him shouting while you were climbing up the stairs. Guilty cursed you. You blame yourself for letting him so mad and for turning your back but you also were tired of his short temper and tired of get hurted by his words.

 

 Change into shorts and a loose shirt you went to bed crying. Like an old movie your best moments playing in your mind. Those nights that he stayed at your place when you were down and those good mornings calls full of love. Those silly moments, and those serious pillow talk. Then the recordation of those little fights that ended up with hungry kisses, those jealous scenes and love confessions between arguments. You even remembered about the day Kyung put that couple silver ring in your finger with a promised that next would the gold one.

 Your heart beat fast and a smile ripped in your face, after all he is the man that you love and the only one who can hurt you like this. You closed your eyes waiting for him to return to your side and cuddle like always happen, but this time he didn’t come.  An hour passed and his side of bed kept empty.

 

 Tired and needing some sleep, you decide to search for him. He’s always the one giving the first move to make it up, feeling that this time he really got mad at you, you decided to be the one to give that step and swallow your pride.

 - Kyung

 You called his name in the dark but no answer, clearly he wasn’t in the kitchen or living room, so he just could be in his studio working.

 You knocked lightly on the door prepared to hug that idiot and ask him to go sleep with you, but a dead silence was your answer. You opened the door and walked him, maybe he was with his headphones on, but it was empty.

 - Where is he?

 It was really odd but the lights were on, so he sure was working. Thinking that maybe he was in the bathroom and didn’t answer your calls, you decided to wait for him taking a seat in his arm chair. Even if he was ignoring you, he would have to deal with you even if it was to hear you asking sorry. More then love your pride, you love him.

 In his desk was a paper scrawled and you recognized his handwrite. You could read in the title “Whispers from the heart” and like it seemed sweet you started reading just to get your heart broken again.

 Tears rolled down on your face and you weren’t even read half of that page.

 The main door open and closed and you heard his keys being place near your while e took his shoes off. You stood up yet reading it and he walked in getting surprised to see you.

 - w..what are you doing here?

 His voice was soft, no anger or annoyingness was detected and it could soften your heart if it wasn’t that broken by those words on that paper.

 - “Sometimes I want to take off that couple ring out of you finger”?

 You read a phrase and he noticed that you were crying.

 - It’s just a song, don’t….

 - “Sometimes you make me hate you”.

 You cut him off in your range, reading other phrase and then looked at him with teary and red eyes.

 - Don’t tell me this is just a song when this is clearly about me.

 Dropping the paper in him desk again you tried to take of your couple ring. Noticing what you were about to do, he ran to you trying to stop it.

 - Don’t do that. – He asked but you jerked him off.

 Once that ring was out of your finger you gave it to him and basically ran out of his studio.

 - Please babe, put it back.

 Kyung followed you to your room and you grabbed a blanket without saying him a word. You were mad at him, and just wanted to leave that house but it was too late for someone being awake, so your only option was sleeping in the couch and leave his house in the next morning.

 - stop it. – he asked again and tried to block your way.

 - why? Wasn’t it what you wanted? If you don’t love me anymore just let me go.

 You pushed him to aside and he stayed still fighting his tears. That paper words were just his anger speaking not a whisper of his heart because he loves you.

 He got mad at himself in that moment, clenching his hands into fists he felt the ring hurting his flesh leaving a red mark.

 Climbing down the stairs after you, he heard you sobbing like a litter girl and a sad guilty feeling hit him hard. This time he really messed up and hurted your feelings like hell. Not wanting to hurt you more he sat in the stairs hearing you cry. It was the saddest melody he ever heard in his entire life and then he remembered about the way you use to laugh and make him happy. A lot of moments of you two played in his mind burning in his heart. He looked down wiping his tears and looked again to your ring. If that phrase was a whisper form his heart or not, he didn’t know but was sure about something, he wanted that ring back to your finger and never saw it out again.

 

 You fell asleep and kyung stood up tired and walk at you. You were sleeping soundly and he sat on the floor your yet wet face. You hurt each other with harsh words and bad actions, but live without you was almost impossible for him.

 He took your hand and put the ring on your finger again giving it a soft kiss. You were his and while that ring was on you, no other man would touch you, if that happened, Kyung really could kill him with his own hands.

 Taking you in his arms, he walked to the bedroom. You stirred in his arms and wrapped your arms around his neck making him smile. If sometimes you make him hate you, undoubtedly the other times you make him love you like he couldn’t breathe.

 

 Next morning you woke up basically underneath Kyung. His belly was facing he bed with half of his body on top of your, an arm holding you and your legs intertwined. He was sleeping like a rock and you didn’t want to move from his grip, but last night flashed in your mine and those dark silver words on a white paper ripped down your heart. While you took Kyung’s arm out of you and pushed him to aside to stand up, he woke up and pulled you again to your previous position.

 You wanted to shout, but your voice would crack because you just woke up and you were crying in the previous night. Letting him win, you stayed still and turn your back to him. That act of yours made him grunt in irritation but pulled you closer to him.

 Rubbing your eyes to wake up and gain strength, you noticed your couple ring back to your finger. It warmed a bit your heart but wasn’t enough to put the piece together.

 - I’m gonna leave this house. – You muttered in a husky morning voice.

 You could feel Kyung’s hands clenched by the though of you leaving him once again.

 - You’ll spend the day where? Jenny’s house? Kissy’s house?

 When you guys have really rough fights you always spend the night in one of your best friend’s house till he came and take you home, but this time everything seemed different. This time you didn’t slap him and he didn’t push you to the ground. This time he hit your heart in dead silent words.

 - Mom’s house.

 It took Kyung by surprise and a cold sweat run his body. If you really wanted to go back to your parent’s house was because you had hit your limit and really wanted to end up that relationship.

 He turned you around to face him, placing you once again underneath him so you couldn’t run away.

 - I’m not gonna let you go.

 He was really firmly and instead of madness in his voice you felt the fear of losing you. Looking straight to his eyes you noticed how tired he was, like he just had two hours of sleep.  

 - Just listen what I worked on all night long.

 Under his pillow he took of his Iphone with his earphones and put it in your ears. Pressing the play bottom, a beat filled your head and you looked at Kyung’s eyes when you heard his voice mixed with the melody.

 

 "Another fight breaks and bombs drop down like fire rain

 If yesterday I was your superhero, today I’m your villain

 Push and pull game, it’s insane!

 Once again, you take your bags and walk out of that door

 Peaceful dark house is a grave. Why I feel alive in this war

 If sometimes you make me hate you and go out of my mind?

 I want to take that couple ring out of your finger and leave you behind

 But baby I can’t, I can’t leave ya.

 Since when did a fight change my love for ya?

 This heart of mine is whispering your name

 If this relationship is fire and flame,

 Let it burn up while the sky falls down

 Just let it burn up while the sky falls down.

 I promised never hurt you or make you cry. I’m sorry, I’m failing.

 Slap my face, punch my chest but came back to me. I'm waiting.

 With no up and downs my heart stop beating, I need you.

 Hold me close to you and push me away again, I hate you.

 Tell me I’m forgiven and bring your lips to mine boo!

 We both know where this will end… I love you."

 

 You smile and blink away your tears. He said everything in that music. Together is a loudly war but apart is a deadly peace. You hate each other but love even more, if the world is falling apart outside it doesn’t matter because you are together.

 

 You were speechless, but no words were need in that moment when both hearts were beating in sync and whispering love confessions to each other through the eyes.

He smiled lightly and bent down slowly. You closed your eyes at the same time he did it and rubbed his nose in your brushing his lips in yours. The kiss was soft and slow, unhurriedly, no tongue, no bites, just lips on lips

 He pulled apart and looked at you again your hair and you held his arms his warm skin.

 If last night he looked like a fierce wolf, now he looked like the sweetest puppy.

 - Stay.

 You felt so emotional with that word that meant a lot to you in a moment you really feel unwelcome to his life. Everyone in your life say “I love you” with a light heart or saturate the words “I’m sorry”, but no one told you to stay before. Not even your parents said that when you left home angry at them.

 - I love you too much to walk away. – You whispered.

 He kissed your forehead, raising your hands above your head intertwining his fingers in yours. He kissed the tip of your nose and then your lips. Feeling his lips moving gracefully, you moved yours in sync with his. 

 That was the fight that hurted you the most but the make up was the best ever. No wild and needy , no heated kissed or taking possession of each other, just sincere words and actions coming from the heart.


Hello beautiful ppl, I hope you liked it and my love rap/poem :)

I did my best

Big hug for all BBCs here and...

have a nice day