Final~

Sherlock

  “Guys...we got a new investigation we need to take care of.” Key said coming up to the other investigators on his team.

 

  “What is it?” Jonghyun asked getting closer to the smaller man.

 

  “A murder in '07...the female owner of the mansion passed away, nothing was stolen though and the house just started to gather dust...the murderer was never caught.” Key said handing the files around to his friends.

 

  “She was so young and never married...” Taemin said looking at the young girl in the picture.

 

  “She was eighteen when she passed away. Only one left in her family, parents in a car accident, and sister in a water incident. Her name was Park Ji Woo. Died ten days after her eighteenth birthday.” Key said sadly.

 

  “That is sad...so when does the investigation start.” Taemin asked looking at his closest friend.

 

  “Tonight.” Key said before leaving the room.

 

~Later~

 

  “It's so dark in here...and so dusty...” Onew said waving his hands in the air.

 

  “It's been seven years...of course it's dusty....” Taemin said shaking his head at the older male.

 

  “Let's start looking around.” Jonghyun said walking around the area.

 

  “This place is huge..did she live alone or we're there other people here?” Minho asked looking around.

 

  “I believe so...it said no one was here at the time on her murder.” Key said staring at a picture on the wall.

 

  “She was really beautiful.” Taemin said looking at the picture as well.

 

  “Why would someone murder such an innocent looking woman? Especially if the money wasn't involved...maybe jealousy...?” Minho said looking at table before passing it.

 

  “I'm not sure...keep looking though.” Key said before he went around the stairs and looked up.


  “We'll be doing upstairs tomorrow.” Jonghyun said refusing to go up there in the dark.

 

  “Tomorrow it is then.” Key said agreeing.

 

  “This table is so pretty...but it's really cold over here...” Taemin said putting his hand on the table and looking up.


 

 'Hi.' a voice said to him before a female in a green dress appeared before him.

 

  “Uhhh...” Taemin stared at her before looking to make sure the others didn't see her.

 

 'It's cold isn't it? I got used to it...seven years is what your friend said right? So long...yet it seemed like a few days ago I was killed...' she said again.

 

  “Killed...by who? Can you tell me who?” Taemin asked in a whispered tone.

 

 'I don't know myself..it was dark that night. I know that even if no money was stolen, some of my mothers jewelry was taken...and hid somewhere in this house...I can't leave the living room or my bedroom though...so I have no way to check where it is. She was really sure that no one would find it.' the ghost said again.

 

  “The murderer was a female? It might have been jealousy then...especially since she didn't really take anything.” Taemin whispered again, but more to himself.

 

  “Taemin have you found anything?” Jonghyun asked from the vase that was near a mirror in the room.

 

  “Uhhh.nothing at all...” Taemin said shaking his head, thinking that the lady in front of him would disappear.

 

 'I am still here.' the ghost whispered before vanishing as one of the members came over.

 

  “You ok bro? You look like you've seen a ghost.” Key said patting his back.

 

  “Something like that.” Taemin said blinking slowly.

 

  “We're done for tonight guys let's go...” Key said before they all left the mansion for the night, only to come back the next morning.

 

~Next morning~

 

 They returned the very next morning in order to get more clues.

 

  “I heard from an anonymous source that the victims jewelry seemed to be missing after the murder...” Taemin said as they headed up the stairs.

 

  “So it was a robbery?” Jonghyun asked as soon as they hit the second floor.

 

  “I don't think so...the jewelry was never seen again...so the murderer must have hid it in the house somewhere.” Taemin said looking at more photos on the wall.

 

 He stopped as soon as it got really cold near one picture.

 

 It was the female wearing a green teardrop necklace,a matching bracelet and earrings.

 

  “Were these the jewels that went missing?” Taemin asked out loud.

 

 'Yes...they were my mothers...after her car accident, the police gave them to me and I wore them in her memory...but they have gone missing. I will lead you to the only other room in this place that I know of...but please be careful.' she said before disappearing.

 

  “Hey...guys I think these are the jewels that went missing.” Taemin said calling out to the others after making sure she was gone.

 

  “I would believe so..i've been to her room and I haven't seen any like that.” Jonghyun said walking over.

 

  “What is that over there?” Onew asked pointing to something on the floor.

 

  “It looks like a seal...for a letter...” Taemin said going to it.

 

  “It is...” Key said lifting it off the floor.

 

  “That's weird...” Jonghyun said before moving on.

 

 After more searching Onew went back towards the stairs before he saw a figure of a woman and followed her before she disappeared.

 

 Walking back down the steps he saw a letter and lifted it up, Clue # 2,

 

 The same thing happened to Minho and Taemin, and Taemin got a Sica. (I call it Sica since I don't know exactly what kind of flower it is)

 

 All the clues led them to another picture, and the dog pushed the picture in and showed a hidden room.

 

  “It's all the jewels...and most of the stuff she left behind.” Key said looking around.

 

  “Yep...” Taemin said looking around the room.

 

 After the case was closed the boys stayed back and checked the place out a little more.

 

 Taemin kept looking around for the ghost but couldn't find her, so he just kept staring at the pictures that Minho had gotten of her.

 

….................the end....i liked this plot...it came to me at random when I realized who I paired Jiwoo with...hope you all liked it :)....4/10 done :)