Can't stop thinking.

I don't hate you
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Damn you're doing better and better in producing minah!" Kidoh said as he raised his hands to give you a hi-five.

you smiled as you gave him what he wanted and he interlaced his fingers into yours then started shaking your hands so eagerly that you thought it might fall off when he released it.

 

You've been a trainee of Stardom entertainment for months now. You came in just a day after Topp Dogg's debut showcase. Being a great dancer and b-girl plus remixing your own dance songs, Stardom thought you would be a great addition to their next line-up of trainees. Since you can't really sing well, they have decided to teach you rapping. 

and that's exactly how you got close to Hyosang, also known by everyone as Kidoh (Who was the same age as you). He was also the one to introduce you to Topp Dogg whom you've become very close to during your stay at the entertainment. They were a very fun (and funny), welcoming and a caring group. You treated some of them as brothers and little brothers. They never fail to amuse you and make you happy, except for one person. 

and thinking about that one person, you wished time would slow down because you didn't want to see him right after your lessons with Kidoh. You didn't want to face him because he gives you mixed emotions. 

You wanted to hate him but can't because he was one of the most special guy you've met. With him around, you can't help but be curious. you can't help but want to dig up a whole in his brain and see what he was thinking, because he was usually quiet. He would just say a few words, except when he was with his group tho sometimes, you think the words he say to them is not that much either. His eyes says alot but you can't pinpoint anything about it.

Everytime you think about him, you can't bring yourself to stop because he was a guy you really want to be close with... let's just say because of this thoughts, you have a little crush on him.. okay let's stop kidding. it's not little, you like him. the way he raps, it's always catching your attention. His voice is one that you can never forget. the way he looks, His cheeksbones, his jawline ugh and the way he moves his body ily everytime he dances. damn everything, you liked

Please log in to read the full chapter