I won't leave you alone, hyung

It can't be him

"Jinki hyung!!! Get up!! Faster, Faster, Faster!" I heard a usual voice that I used to hear every morning before Kibum left the country.

He's back. I smiled at the thought that my lovely angel is back.

"Kibum?" I blinked my eyes and looked towards the doorway.

"I'm back, Hyung." There he is, standing with a sweet smile on his face.

I quickly got myself out of bed, running towards him, "I missed you so much, baby! You left me for exactly 96 hours without a call!" I wrapped my hands around Kibum tightly, earning a chuckle from him.

"Hyung! I'm already back now! Stop crashing my bones!"

As soon as I let go of Kibum, he leaned forward and placed his lips on mine gently.

"I missed you so much too, Hyung.That's why I came back to see you." He caressed my face with his soft hands.

"I'm tired, Hyung. Am I allow to sleep in your bed with you for awhile?" he said, yawning out loud.

I smirked, "I think you can sleep better after you're exhausted,Bummie.."

"Hyung, stop that scary line! I'm too tired to allow your nasty activites, Hyung Give me some peace!" He hissed as he walked towards my bed.

I pouted, following after him to the bed, "At least let me hug you to sleep, bummie!" I quickly jumped onto the bed, beside him and wrapped my arms around him as we both drift into sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Ring Ring*

I was awaken by the ring tone and picked it up before it woke Kibum.

"Hello? Minho? Yeah, I'm at home! To your house? Ok, I'll be there." I then hung up.

I looked to my side and found Kibum who was still sleeping peacefully.

I silently leaned into him, kissing him on forehead and caressed his pale face.

"I'll be back, baby." I smiled, he really looked so peaceful, like he has no worry in this world anymore.

I changed into more decent clothes and left the apartment.

--------------------------------------------------

"Jinki hyung...we have to tell you something." It was weird, super weird, extremely weird.

The pitiful looks that three of them are giving me. It's really creeping me out.

"What's that all about, Minho? Why you all look so sad?" I asked with a chuckle.

Minho sighed followed by Jonghyun and Taemin.

"Hyung, I really don't want to tell you this but it's not like we can hide it from you forever." Minho really looked serious.

"Kibum-He-" I know Minho for long time already, He's really a straight forward  person. Why he's stumbling now?

"Kibum what, Minho??!!" I'm really getting impatient with these three people, what's wrong with my angel?

"He's dead, Hyung." The words of Minho echoed in my ears.

"Haha, you jerks! who you're trying to trick,huh! I'm not a little kid you know! Kibum is sleeping in my apartment, you fools! Next time, make sure you set this up right!" I laughed at them, what a joker minho can be!

"We're not joking, Hyung. His body is at the church. The plane he rode crushed down and the rescue team could only redeem his body. We'll take you to the church." I looked them as if they're alien.

But I followed them to the church, the priest led me to a room.

There on a steel table, a white figure was lying peacefully.

"That's Kibum corpse, Jinki, you can check it." Jonghyun spoke.

I walked towards the table and held onto the white piece of cloth before removing it from the figure.

I slowly lifted up the cloth, revealing a very pale face of Kibum, his skin was deadly cold too.

"No, No, this can't be my Kibum, it can't be my Kibum! I just saw him this morning in my apartment! No!!" I ran out of the church, taking a cab back to my apartment.

"Kibum, Kibum! baby!" I ran into the apartment with tears trickling down my cheeks.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" There he is, cooking in the kitchen.

"Kibum!!" I ran straight to him, holding him tight, and crying hard on his shoulder.

"You're alive, baby...." I whispered, but instead of hearing him chuckle, he sighed.

"So you knew it already, Hyung?" He pulled away from the hug and looked int o my eyes.

"I didn't believe them, Kibum. I knew it, I knew you won't leave me." I sobbed harder and harder.

"It's true."

I froze, what did he just say?

"It's true, Hyung, I'm dead." My eyes widened in shock but he sighed.

"I didn't tell you because I know you will freak out after knowing that I'm a spirit."

"Are you going to leave me, Kibum? Are you gonna leave me here all alone?" I know I sound so deseperate, Indeed I am.

But he smiled, caressing my face, "Nope, I'm not gonna leave you."

"I came here to stay with you forever, the only difference is that you will be the only one who can see me."

My face light up upon hearing the words.

"Really? You're not gonna leave me!!????"

"No, Hyung~~~I came back because I can't live without you~~" he purred.

"So I won't loose you forever, Kibum?! I love you so much!!!!" I was over cloud nine that I didn't realise that I was about to crash his bones by my hug.

"Ow, Hyung, take it easy!" He pouted, it was so cute.

Although, he's not a human, at least I won't lose him in this way!

"Urmm, wait, Kibum, in this form, can we, urhmm, do 'it' ya know?" I was just curious about it but looked what he did!

"Oww!!! Why did you hit me!?" I whined.

"You're being a ert, Hyung! I think I have to sleep in different room with you!" he said while shaking his head.

"That means we can do 'it'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU KIBUM!!!!!" I was practically jumping up and down.

"I wonder how will those three brats react if they know about you, Bummie!"I said.

But you know what, my mind is full of imaginations about the freak-out faces of three jerks tomorrow!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

How was it, everybody!!?? XD

I try my best to restrain the angst XP

hope you all like it!!!

saranghae yo!!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME ^^

THANK YOU MILLION TIMES ^^