Nostalgia

Nostalgia (in english)

Super Junior M promotions, preparing the comeback of Super Junior, the practices for the musical, Sukira, and more responsibilities to an already overwhelmed helpless Ryeowook... His body felt tired... His eyes felt tired... his voice felt tired... his heart felt so tired...

 

No time to eat well, no time to sleep well, no time to take a shower well... There was no time to see Mom, there was no time to see Dad... There was no time...

The other boys tried to cheer him up... he smiled... wearily ... The other boys were bullying him, playing with him... he smiled... wearily... The other guys bought him delicious food just to see his eyes shine again... he was grateful... and he smiled... wearily...

The intense and bright light in wookie's aura was fading slowly... They did not know if it was because of a very busy schedule or anything else... they asked him but he just repeated he was okay...

One day, the boys very concerned about their little boy, sat down to talk... behind him... in his absence... they sat down to discuss what it was that could be happening to wookie... many ideas, opinions, thoughts were given that night... all came to a conclusion... and were willing to do anything to help their eternal maknae...

Finally a day without schedule, without promotions, finally a day off... looks, signs, keywords, suspicious movements... they all understand each other without even talk... everyone knew what was going on... but one... Ryeowook... who had not even noticed the strange behavior of his friends...

Night approached, the sun was setting and one by one were going... One by one were slowly leaving the small kid alone... who was just staring at the TV, not really paying attention to what it was showing... until a sound made ​​him out of his trance... a knock in the door... and suddenly noticed that there was no one with him...

Slightly sad cause he was alone... calmly walked to the door... and lazily opened it... he could not believe what he was seeing... he was cold... did not know what was happening... did not know if it was real or an illusion... he couldn't move... he couldn't breathe... just a soft, loving embrace, awakened him of his state...

He was there... again... after so many months... after so much crying at nights... after so much pain... after all the bad... he was back there... in the arms of the most special person for him...

-Ye...yesung- he whispered just loud enough...

- I missed you... I missed you wookie and I miss you so much- said the other in a soft tone as he continued to hug...

It was his free day...  Yesung had months doing military service... And that was the conclusion they reached the other day... in the discussion they agreed that what Ryeowook had... was nostalgia... was the lack of his love...