What the Hell Suga?

My Annoying Dreams

Rap Monster and Fire were in the BigHit recording studio as they filmed a vlog about random things. All of a sudden Suga came storming into the room he grabbed Jihye and pulled her into a heated kiss. Namjoon saw her refuse at first but then she gave into it and responded back. This shocked him, but what shocked him even more was the camera is still on. He stared at the camera and turned it off before he ripped the two apart. " you Min Yoongi." Namjoon seethed. 

Namjoon woke up to a slap on his face and Yoongi at the edge of his bed. "Why were you smiling so creepily then said ' you Min Yoongi'? Don't tell me you're dreaming about me now." Suga said with a face of disgust. "No, ugh. You kissed Jihye whilst I was having a vlog with her." Namjoon rolled his eyes. Suga just laughed, "I would do that." He patted Namjoon's shoulder, "But since I know you're head over heels for her, I'm not going to. Unless you up." Yoongi winked as he left the room. Namjoon stared at where Suga left and he raised an eyebrow. 'He better not.' Rap Monster thought.

Whilst in the car on the way to their schedule, Rap Monster decided to check twitter and see what was trending. His eyes doubled in size as he saw the trend "Jongup and Fire". He tapped on the tag and scrolled though tweets. "Those two would make such a good couple!" One fan said. Namjoon just scoffed as he knew he would make a better match for her. "I wonder what the two of them would be like on WGM..." Another fan said.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and decided to check what the replies to that one tweet was. "YES!!! I TOTALLY AGREE! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN LIKE NOW!!" One fan replied. "That would be the funniest thing ever. I swear, they would be so awkward~ But then eventually get closer to each other kekeke." Some other fan said. Namjoon closed the app then sighed. He slumped against the seat and he was feeling jealous for some reason. Being the idiot he was, he check the app again and saw a new tweet.

"Guys don't you think Rap Mon would be so devastated? Kekeke" Namjoon's eyes widened and he closed the app again wondering about what other fans think. A notification popped up saying that Jihye had tweeted something. "Oh you guys make me laugh. Stop shipping me with people!" She said. Namjoon smiled at it but then went through the tweets. "NEVARRR. FIRE MONSTER 5EVER" One of them said. Other tweets ranged about who she was shipped with, some were her own members, Rap Mon himself, other BTS members, and the list went on. 

After a very exhausting day, Rap Monster slumped onto someone's bed. The members called him over to the living room to watch something that sparked all of their interest. "Hyung! Look at this!" Jungkook told the elder. He went up to the laptop screen and Jin pressed play. It was a B.A.P interview and they were asked the question who they wanted to be on WGM with. Jongup replied with Fire of MMYCK and all the members kept teasing him about it throughout the interview, in which Jongup just kept smiling.

'No wonder the fans were going crazy over this...' Namjoon thought to himself. Before he was about to leave again, J-Hope pulled him down. "Hold on there's one more interview." He said. Jin then clicked on the MMCYK interview where they asked the same question. Jihye replied with Moon Jongup sunbaenim and Namjoon's eyes subconciously went wide. " just got real." Suga nudged the younger whilst raising his eyebrows.

The manager then called Rap Monster over to talk about something in private, away from the members. "I don't know if this is a good or bad thing." Hobeom sighed and ruffled his hair. "It's been decided that you should start doing vlogs with Fire. Sure, the other members will feature in and do collaboration vlogs as well, but they decided you and Jihye start off for a long awaited English vlog." He finished. Namjoon just stared at his manager wide eyed, "You're not joking right?" Rap Mon asked skeptically. Hobeom shook his head then patted the rapper's shoulder. "There's no script, so talk about whatever you want. You guys will be making two this week." Hobeom then left the smiling idiot to his own thoughts.