Sudden thoughts

The One (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"K? Sounds familiar.." Tiffany murmured. "I'm sure i have seen this one somewhere before.."

After they are going in to the dorm, everyone is busy with their own activity, relaxing their tenses because they will be going to Japan tonight. Tiffany lay her tired body on the couch, connect her iPod to earphones, playing random songs. And the songs that played was Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love.

It was her favorite songs since forever, and she don't know why, but when she hears this song, it's remind her of Nichkhun.

Suddenly she feels herself smiling because of the thought of Nichkhun's face, voice, text, sight, eveything. She just never felt like this comfortable with other friends of her, although Tiffany and Nichkhun is not that close, not like her relation with Taecyeon, she thought that was due of her debut. but still, he always text her and when she has time, she will be replying it and giving him many inspiring words whenever he feel down, vice versa.

She feels so happy especially when they met, which is really rare. But when the times come, it was so memorable.

Like the time when...

Tiffany walked through the streets because she has nothing else to do, it was 31st of December 2007. Everyone else had their time with their family since the Christmas day, and Tiffany was left in the dorm even Jessica and Krystal has invited her to go to their house, but Tiffany just feels like she needs some time alone. 

"Are you sure? You have to come here, Stephanie. I know you don't like feeling lonely. Please, take a bus or whatever and go to my house here , yes? I have told you to do so since the day before christmas, don't I?"

Tiffany shook her head furiously, then realized that Jessica can't see her since they're talking on the phone. "Yes, no, no, no, and yes. Sica, I'm completely fine." she faked her playful tone, just in case Jessica is so worried about her. "Never better"

Jessica hmm-ed for a while and then said, "Really? Or i will ask Henry or Taecyeon to accompany you.." 

"No! Don't do that. Henry is on his way to China and Taecyeon's sister Jihyen is sick, he should be accompanying her, not me Sica. Just..." She feels real pathetic. She have to end this phone call now. "Don't worried about me"

By the time Tiffany put her phone on pocket, tears streaming dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter