Chapter 13

Anything For You

The door creaked open and slammed shut.

“Did you have a nice nap?” The lights . Victoria walked towards Tiffany and Jessica with a devilish grin.

Jessica spoke. “Let Tiffany go. She has nothing to do with this. I’m the one you want.”

Tiffany stared at Jessica, but Jessica ignored it.

Victoria laughed and jerked her head towards Tiffany. “My plans were almost ruined because of her, but you know how the saying goes, ‘the more the merrier’.”

Jessica was feeling uneasy.

“I wonder what Yuri saw in you.”

“Obviously, none of your qualities,” Jessica retorted as she gave her one of her icy cold glares.  Victoria kicked her in the stomach and she flinched in pain. Tiffany gasped at what Jessica said. What are you doing Jessica? You’re just playing with fire. Tiffany didn’t dare to say anything; she was too scared.

“Haha. Fiesty aye?” Victoria walked closer to Jessica.  She bent down on one knee and held Jessica by the chin. “You got quite an attitude there.”  She pulled out a knife. Jessica’s eyes widened in fear.  The blade reflected in the light and into Jessica’s eyes. “Let’s see how Yuri will like you after I give you my treatment.”

Victoria pulled Jessica closer and placed the knife on her face. Jessica felt the cold blade on her face. She braced herself for the pain. “Or maybe I should cut out your HEART. That would make a nice gift, don’t you think?” Victoria slid the blade down to Jessica’s chest, creating a small cut on her neck.

Suddenly, the window bursted open. Debris and shattered glass flew everywhere. In the small given amount of time, Victoria was knocked away from Jessica.

Victoria was pinned down on the floor by none other than Yuri.

It was too risky for Yuri to go through the front door, so she decided to enter from the window.  Nothing is better than a surprise attack.  With a powerful kick, she was able to knock down the window of the old warehouse.

Victoria smirked. “We haven’t been in this position in a long time.”

Getting no response from Yuri, she said softer, “You always liked being on top.”

Yuri was furious and punched her in the face.  She slowly stood up after the blow. Blood dripped from Victoria’s lip.  She wiped it off with her thumb and snickered.

“Stop Victoria. You have done enough.  Put the knife down. No one has to get hurt.”  Yuri watched as Victoria held onto the blade. 

Jessica and Tiffany can’t do anything.  They are at a disadvantage and watched them as they spoke.

“We can talk this over.” Yuri wanted her to calm down.  Victoria with a weapon of any sort is truly dangerous.  She had to find a way to rid her of the blade.

“No, Yuri.  It’s too late.  Hurt?  You’ve already hurt me enough,” she responded coldly, with a hint of pain and sadness.

“Remember you said you love me. I’m giving you a chance to start over.”

Her grip loosened a bit on the knife.

 “Don’t lie to me…”

“I—

“Don’t lie to me!!!” She said, only this time louder.

“Victoria—

“If I can’t have you,” her expression turned dark, “then NO ONE CAN!” She lunged at Yuri with her blade held tightly in her hand.  Everything happened too quickly. Jessica lay weakly next to Tiffany unable to save Yuri. They both watched as the blade plunged into Yuri’s chest. 

The door burst open and the cops rushed in.  The cops restrained Victoria and the ambulance quickly took Yuri away.

Taeyeon ran over to Tiffany and untied her as one of the cops helped to untied Jessica.  She hugged her. “You’re alright.” Why did I listen to you Kwon Yuri?  I should have been here with you too.

Everybody was taken to the hospital. Tiffany and Jessica got their wounds treated. It was nothing serious, just a few bruises, scratches, and small cuts. Not as serious as Yuri’s though.

The three waited outside of the emergency room.

Please let her be ok, Jessica thought. She was crying. What will I do without you?

Tiffany went over and sat next to Jessica; she held onto her hand and gave a reassuring squeeze. “She’ll make it. I know it. Yuri’s a strong person.”

Jessica smiled at Tiffany, but she couldn’t help, but worry for Yuri.

Someone rushed into the waiting room. Panting, she said, “I got here as soon as I got the news.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany felt uneasy when they remembered the situation with Jessica. They and stared at each other then at Jessica. 

Jessica spoke up.  “Yuri’s still in the emergency room.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany were relieved at Jessica’s response.

“No worries Yoona.  At least you made it.” Taeyeon smiled.