ONE

LUCKY


You looked at your watch and huffed in frustration , it was already past 7pm and you needed to hurry home as it would be dark soon. Normally you would take a bus and walk from the last stop as your house was nearly 1km from the last stop but then today you had missed the bus so you had to walk home all the way.

You were just waiting for that moment for your professor or tutor to say that its enough for today or you’re done for the day and finally it did happen so you rushed out of the building amd ran towards the bus stop but the bus had already left like a minute before you had reached so you gave up and decided to walk.

As you walked on the footpath , you felt weird as if someone was following you. So to confirm you turned around and saw if anyone was there but then you saw nobody so you calmed down and walked again. This time, the footsteps got kind of heavier than what it was so you turned back again and looked but you found none.
This time when you turned to the front again , you saw a street guy loafing around with bikes and stuff.

trans.gif

"Annyeong Pretty girl… " he said cutely that made you cringe.

"Aigoo ! So cute … I like girls when they get mad at guys. .. their cuteness overflows…" he said again.

"Young girls have always been my ideal type".

You tried to ignore them and walked along but then he caught you by the wrist tightly.

"Aigooo….what’s the hurry? We’ll drop you home… just give me your address and number" the guy said.

" In your dreams old man. . " you said until the man held you by the collar.

"What’d you say? Don’t act smart" he said in a deep voice.

You were struggling hard to go until a hand tapped the guy’s shoulder and he turned back leaving grip of your collar. It was dark so you could only see the figure.

"Mister…. its time You should know you aren't young girls type" the voice said as he pushed the man away by punching him in the stomach. There was a small fight between them but the figure whom you couldn’t see until now had nearly beat the out of that guy. And now he was walking towards you.

"Th.Thank You…" you mumbled shyly.

"Student… You should be careful!" He said walking near you and straightened your collar.

You couldn’t see him clearly as he was wearing a hoodie and a beanie.

"Im…sorry… I missed the last bus .. and the tutoring academy left us half an hour late so …" you mumbled again earning a pat on the head.

"You should inform your parents then! Pretty girls like like you cannot walk alone at this time! " he said .

"Nae…Ajhussi" you said earning a confused look from him.

"Ajhussi? How old are you? " He asked.

"Umm… 18? " you said confusedly.

"YAH! I’m just 4 years older! " he chided but softly making you laugh.

"Omo ..Mianhaeyo" you said covering your mouth.

Something made you feel that you’ve heard this voice before and even you have sensed this person’s presence somewhere but then you thought you’re being dramatic and ignored it.

"What is your name miss?" He asked in an interested tone as you told him your name.

"So ______-ah … I’m gonna walk you home today so that you wont be attacked again."

"Okay , I get it ." You replied thanking him.

You both walked to the lane leading to your house. As you walked , they keychains dangling on your backpack made a cling sound that made him smile for some reason.

"So…. _____-ah …. you’re an infinite fan? Inspirit? " He asked curiously.

"Nae…" you nodded.

"Who’s your favourite member ?"

"Na? Sungjong oppa! " you said jokingly.

"You don’t like Hoya? But your keychain says Hoya?." He asked making a clear puppy dog face that was hidden behind the face mask.

"I do like him oppa ..but why are you getting all sad?" You asked curiously wondering what connection Him and Hoya have.

"Because I might be related to the members of infinite" he said as he took off his hoodie and his jet Black hair showed. 
You definitely had seen this hair somewhere before.

"OMO …. OPPA …Its .. you?" You said as you’re eyes widened in utter shock while he just smiled at you.

"Nae…nice to meet you ______-ah … I am infinite’s hoya" he introduced himself as on the other hand you were trying to control your scream.

The rest of the walk was full of awkward silence from your side as you were amazed to have your bias save your life and walk you home like this. You wished that time froze right here but it was not possible.

"So then _____-ah … I guess your house is here" Hoya said patting you on the back gently.

You were slightly hesitant to leave and made a sad face , leaving him confused.

"Oppa… Can you sign on the back of my tshirt? its really precious to me.." you said as you took off your coat and showed him your tshirt. It had a logo of infinite on it which instantly made him happy. As you handed him your marker he signed on the back of your shirt happily.

"Ah … and there we’re done.." he said but then he too took his cellphone out and took a picture of you wearing the shirt.

"Oppa…wae? " you asked him confusedly.

"I need to remember that I saved a fan of mine from a creepy loafer.." he joked , patting you on the head.

"Okay then _____-ah… I should take my leave then .. you’re home is right here. And now next time .. remember to walk down in daylight or else take a public transport okay? See you at our events .. annyeong!" He walked away , waving at you and vanished after a while.

You smiled and walked into your house. Your mother asked you the reason but you had too much to tell … what? That your favourite idol group’s favourite member saved you from an attack and walked you home and signed your shirt and took selcas with you?! 
Indeed , this might have been the bestest day of your life.


A/N: This is for the anon who had requested a Hoya Scenario :)  HAHA ... I really was looking forward to write this one ! ever since i watched reply 1997 ... i wanted to write a hoya fic ... well...Hope you like this one!