The Accident

Forget Me Not

Chapter Author: Heavz01


"What the heck is this Hyung?" Taemin blinked a few times as he looked at the laptop screen. He wasn't sure if he was disgusted or aroused, but one thing he did know is that Onew did not expect him to find that certain folder. What he thought was a folder of cats, turned out to be a folder full of videos and pictures of females in outfits that barely covered the more private part of their bodies.

Onew's cheeks flushed bright red as he pulled the laptop away from Taemin's hands, feeling a rush of panic take over him. This was something he was praying that wouldn't happen. "It's nothing... Just don't tell anyone about~"

"It was on there wasn't it? You're bad hyung!" Taemin crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes as he watched the older idol move around uncomfortably. "When I clicked on the folder, I expected cute pictures of kittens, not~"

"Oh get real! Why would I have pics of kittens on my laptop? And why were you even looking at my stuff? You told me you wanted to play a game on there, not snoop around in my personal stuff!" Onew argued back, knowing he'd lost the battle, but trying desperately to savage the situation. "Don't tell me that's your first time seeing those type of pics. You look innocent, but I bet you watch videos like that all the time when you are alone!"

Taemin froze for a little while, his eyes widened in slight shock. "You're acting like it's a normal thing to do... And I haven't... Not once have I..." He tried his best to prevent it, but he could already feel his mouth curling into a guilty smirk. "It was one time! At least I don't keep it saved on my laptop for the whole world to see!"

Onew quickly locked his laptop and shut it down, looking for a place to hide it to prevent from the same mistake from repeating itself. "Why are you acting like this is a big deal? You said that you've seen this stuff before!"

"But I just didn't expect hyung to have it! It's not like I liked it and have over 300 images and videos stored! Don't you have something better to do? Like plan stuff to do?"

"Of course I don't! I have no one to be lovey with! You have Minho, Jonghyun has Key, and my only thing I'm known for is eating chicken and doing variety shows, which aren't always available for me to do." Onew glared at Taemin for a moment, thinking of how he was going to get himself out of this situation. He knew the other members would be cool with it, the only problem was the overprotective umma. "I'll give you a bottle of banana milk if you don't tell!"

Taemin raised an eyebrow, knowing that one bottle wasn't enough to satisfy him. "Only one bottle? Try again!"

Onew stomped his foot in slight annoyance, knowing the little brat had easily got blackmail on him. "Key had you have to cut down on the banana milk! One bottle is better than nothing, so either take the offer, or go without any milk at all!"

The maknae glared at Onew for a little bit, hoping he'd change his mind. After a little while, he knew that it wasn't going to happen, so took it as his cue to act. "KEY UMMA! I CAUGHT ONEW HYUNG WATCHING ON HIS LAPTOP!"

"HE WHAT?" Onew's face completely wiped from colour as the sound of Key's screeching voice, followed by quick footsteps heading right to his room. "ONEW HYUNG, YOU BETTER HOPE THAT HE'S LYING, BECAUSE IF HE'S NOT, YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Key stormed into the room, heading right towards the terrified leader.

Onew stuttered a little as he tried to explain himself, but he knew lying to Key when he was in this mood would just be suicide. "He's not lying... I hid the folder on my laptop and he thought they were cat pictures..."

"And why would he think they were cat..." Key looked down for a second, trying to figure out what Taemin saw entitled on the folder. "Oh hyung, that's just wrong! What the hell is wrong with you!" Onew flinched a few times as Key sent multiple hits to his chest in rage. "How dare you show my baby stuff like that!"

"Take it easy. It's not like we all haven't seen it before." Key turned around to see Jonghyun and Minho walk in, not even looking phased by the whole situation. "Taemin is of age now anyway, so it's not like he wouldn't see it at some point in his life." Minho shrugged, looking at Taemin who was trying his hardest to look innocent.

Key folded his arms, slowly looking Minho up and down. "He's still too innocent to be looking at that dirty stuff! As idols, we should all be clean and not disturb our minds with images of almost girls!"

"It's not like they were actually though... Besides, the girls pose for the pics, so they are obviously wanting us to stare at it." Jonghyun blurted out, instantly regretting it when he realised what he had said in front of Key. The last thing he needed was for Key to have a raging diva moment, but it looked like it was too late to even attempt to save the situation.

"YAH! What are you even saying? Do you also have things that you've kept from me?" Key made a dash for Jonghyun, but the shorter idol quickly decided that he didn't want to face the angry singer, and made an escape attempt down the hall into his bedroom. Just when Jonghyun thought he was safe, Key had tackled him to the floor, pinning him down by the shoulders. "YAH! How can you be looking at that stuff when you got me? You wanna die?"

Jonghyun bit his lip for a second, trying to think of an excuse that would flatter his 'boyfriend' and most importantly, get him out of trouble. "I was just looking at them for some ideas..." After the words had left his mouth, Jonghyun blushed at how stupid the excuse sounded. What idea would he possibly get from a playboy mag?

Key wasn't buying it, and showed with with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow. "Just how long have you been 'getting ideas' for then?"

"Just a few weeks... 3 tops, I promise!" Jonghyun gave his best puppy look, hoping to melt Key's heart, but it didn't exactly work how he planned.

Key got off Jonghyun, only to crawl to his bed and reach his hand under it. Jonghyun suddenly went into a cold sweat as he realised what Key was trying to do. "If I find any material that I consider unacceptable, my foot and your are going to be meeting very often!"

"Go ahead. If I did have anything, which I don't, I'd hide it in a better place than under my bed!" Jonghyun smiled as he sat back and watched, looking confident that Key wasn't going to find anything.

"Is that so?" Key sighed and pulled his hand out, looking around for somewhere that would be a good place to hide things. His eyes locked on the wardrobe, knowing that there were shelves that were too high for Jonghyun to reach. By Jonghyun's basic thinking, Key knew that the short idol would think that no one would expect him to use the shelves that were out of reach. So that was the perfect place to hide something. Without hesitation, Key ran to the wardrobe and pulled it open, instantly spotting a red plastic box that was placed on the very top shelf. "Busted!"

Jonghyun shook his head as he sat leaning on the wall, watching Key trying to reach the box on the top shelf. "There's nothing in there, just old books and other things I don't use. Don't bother lifting it, it'll be too heavy for your bony arms to handle."

Key gave Jonghyun a dirty look, convinced that he had caught him. "Oh really? I guess we'll see what's in there won't we!" Key narrowed his eyes as he reached as far as he could, pulling the box with only the tip of his fingers.

Jonghyun smirked as he watched the diva struggle and curse under his breath. "I said don't bother."

"Shut up! I know you're hiding something!" Key jumped up and pulled the box towards him, only to misjudge the length of his pull, resulting in the the box suddenly falling off the shelf, and brutally hitting Key's head in the process. A soft scream escaped before Key fell back like a rag doll.

"Key! Are you ok?" Jonghyun jumped up as fast as he could, running to his friend before his body made contact with the ground. Jonghyun didn't know what to do besides panic. Key's eyes were closed, and his breathing was suddenly really abnormal. "Key! Kibum, wake up!"


Teaser chapter of the new collab story! This will be continued when I finish my other stories, or when the co-author just decides to update.

Hope you are looking forward to it, and please comment to help us improve. We will post name of author at the start of each chapter, so you know who you are writing to.

Subscribe and vote! :D