un;

The One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung entered the SM Building trainee center, she held on her sister’s hand tightly as she walks down the hallway. Today was her first day of training – her parents has finally agreed to let their youngest daughter to join the company. They had officially signed her contract a week ago, and she’ll start her training today.

“Relax, Sooj” Sooyeon, her older sister assured, smiling small as she squeezed the younger’s hand, “since today is your first day, so I assume you’ll just have some introduction and dancing classes. The real practice will start tomorrow”

With that, Sooyeon left to her practice room leaving Soojung to enter her dance practice room. She clutched on her backpack tightly as she looks around the room, she was early today.. well that was her first day anyway.

Before she could open the door, someone beat her into it and she looks up to see a boy, only slightly taller than her still on his uniform. He opened the door for her and let her enter the room first, she smiles awkwardly and quietly thanked him as she enters the room. She saw some girls are sitting on the corner, warming themselves for the practices perhaps. She sat down near the door, placing her red backpack beside her as she waits for the choreographer to come in.

Taking her iPod – Soojung decided to list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter