Prologue 1 : The Broken World

Warm Bodies

a/n : slight myunggyu!

"You don't understand,Gyu.. they can't be cured, and once they got you, you'll be eternally sick and the worst thing is that if it infects you more, you'll become a horrific creature like the 'boneys', which are worse than the zombies. We don't know what they are planning out there"


[ Prologue 1 : The Broken World ]

 

"What are you thinking, Myung?" the said man turned his face and smiled immediately as he gestured the other man to sit beside him.

"Just wondering about our future, and this broken world." the other man sighed and leaned in the man's shoulder. Then he gave him a reassuring squeeze on the man's arm. 

"The huge protection wall surrounding us, and the entire apocalypse out there… I don't think we have something to do aside from waiting for the government to destroy the wall and let the death come."

"Yah, cut the crap. Don't be so hopeless, If there's a will, there's a way."

"You don't understand,Gyu.. they can't be cured, and once they got you, you'll be eternally sick and the worst thing is that if it infects you more, you'll become a horrific creature like the 'boneys', which are worse than the zombies. We don't know what they are planning out there."

"Uh-uh, but sitting and waiting for the deaths are not the best way to spend your life here. Our fathers are trying to solve it and defend our future" 

Hearing those words, Myungsoo couldn't hide his smile and ruffled his boyfriend's hair "Aigoo, my Gyu is the best!!"

"And for your information, you still have your parents untouched, unlike me. My mother is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she became one of them or maybe she is dead... so, don't you dare lose hope!" said Sunggyu as he flicked Myungsoo's forehead, which Myungsoo responded to with his sheepish grin. "I'm sorry about your mother." 

"Nah, it's okay.." and they cuddled, giving each other warmth.

 

Yeah, this is our broken world. All this chaos begun when those stupid scientists failed with their so called-superior DNA experiment. In fact the failure brought us nightmare, it infects the human and spread very quickly, when the infection has reaches your heart, you will become a skinny skeleton-like monster and will eat any creatures. People didn’t know what to do so they decided to quickly build a huge wall from all kind of steel to protect us. Everybody in the world has been infected and left our country to be the only one survived. 

WB


a/n : woohoo prologue 1 finished!

I planned to split the prologue in 2 parts because yea.. there're different.

and this hasn't even reached the main story, would you give your opinion?

thank you for reading!

comment and subscribe juseyoooo *bow 90 degree*

IN LESS THAN A DAY IS OUR HAMSTER BIRTHDAY!!!!

why is he so cute!! >,<

 

 

 

 

(why is he so cute!! >,<)