We are one ♥

Don't Separate Us

- We are one ♥

 

 

“Why are you here hyung?” The maknae looked at his galaxy hyung who just settled down on the couch to join the members’ movie time. Junmyeon hyung was not there with them, he went straight to bedroom because “I’m sleepy.”

 

“What? Can’t I?”

 

“You’re not going inside with Junmyeon hyung? Did you two fight?” Sehun taps his fingers to the arm rest, waiting for answer. Kris doesn’t want to answer it by the way, but he did after a loud sigh. Decided it won’t harm to share with the brat.

 

“Well… he kinda avoided me since we back from Japan you see… I was wondering if I did something wrong while we were there,”

 

Like shopping too much and neglect him while I’m at it. Hey! Not that I did, I was just too caught up… right…?

 

“and he was kinda scary when he’s mad, you know… so…”

 

“You’re dumb or you’re dumb?”

 

“Wu Shi Xun,” Kris glared at the said boy, though the latter don’t seem to be affected even a bit.

 

“Junmyeon hyung is upset,”

 

“Well, yeah. I know that much, thank you genius.” Maybe it was wrong to think it’s a good idea to share with the brat.

 

“You really don’t know why hyung?”

 

“Do you?” Kris challenged him.

 

“Dumb,”

 

“Wait! Sehun tell me! I did something wrong?!”

 

Sehun snorted.

 

“He’s not angry because something you did ok. He just upset about a matter but doesn’t want you to think he’s childish.”

 

“What?”

 

“Overdose?”

 

Kris blinked.

 

“China?”

 

Another blink.

 

China did something to Junmyeon??

 

“Hyung!!” Maybe Kris accidently said what’s on his mind out aloud. Made the maknae frustrated even more at his oblivious hyung.

 

“EXO-K EXO-M?? Did it finally ring the god damn bell??!”

 

 

 

 

.

 

It sure did.

 

Hard.

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

“Babe…” Kris whispered softly at his angelic boyfriend’s ear. He knew Junmyeon is not asleep yet. He placed himself on the bed, lay down beside the sleeping figure.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry I’m too dense… please talk to me…” Kris played with his soft blonde locks. He sure hate the choice of color at first, but his baby still look gorgeous so he had no complain.

 

“Babe, don’t ignore me anymore please…” he continued his plea.

 

“I hate promoting separately too…”

 

“I’ll miss you so much…”

 

“I don’t even think I can breathe properly once I landed in different country than you,”

 

“I’m sorry…” Kris apologized with his most apologetic voice. His voice sounded so broken it broke Junmyeon’s heart too to keep silence at that. So he turned around. Still slightly down but he faced Kris. Kris’ eyes were so soft and he could see it a bit glazed.

 

 

Why you look so vulnerable like this, Kris? You made it harder for me to let you go.

 

Junmyeon cupped Kris’s face with his small hand. Both of them staring for a moment without a saying a word. Kris felt his heart warmer. He felt home.

 

 

Soon, Junmyeon's eyes were wet as well. Before any kind of tears started forming,  Kris shifted up and planted a kiss on his lover’s forehead. He pulled away and saw the most beautiful face he would love to came back home for for the rest of his life.

 

 

“I can’t be without you…” Kris kissed the beautiful pairs of lips. “It’s gotta be you.”

 

Junmyeon couldn't hold back his tears anymore as Kris kissed him so loving and tenderly. He can’t hold his tears anymore and just let it flowed as he kissed Kris back. His sobs were muffled against Kris's lips but his tears just wouldn't stop.

 

Kris broke the kiss. He cupped Junmyeon wet cheeks, wiped the tears that stain his angel’s beautiful face with his thumbs. He stared for a moment at the beautiful male and kissed both his eyes, cheeks, and landed in the perfect lips once again.

 

 

It’s funny, Kris thought, how someone can be your reason of living as well as be your reason you willing to die.

 

“Trust me, there’s nothing to be afraid of. We’ll be ok, hum?” Kris intertwined their fingers together, smiled lovingly at how perfectly match Junmyeon’s hands with his much larger one. He kissed each fingers before then placed it on his chest. Letting Junmyeon’s felt how fast his hearts beating as if it was going to burst soon. Junmyeon titled up his chin - that looked so cute in Kris’s eyes - and met with Kris’s loving gaze. “This heart will only beats for you. And always will. I am yours. Solely.”

 

 

Junmyeon choked a sob. He let go of their intertwined hands and clutched his at Kris’s shirt just for a moment, before the latter took the tiny hands with his own again, and the other hand made its way behind the smaller’s back to hold him tight.

 

Kris can’t stand this anymore.

 

 

He didn't know what to do. He knew the reason for those tears Junmyeon shed, but he had no power in him to do anything to prevent it from happen.

 

 

"Don't cry..." He gently caressed the wet cheeks. "Please..."

 

"But- But Kris- you’re still going to leave me- I’ll be- all alone- again-" he managed to finished between his short breathes.

 

Kris's hearts tighten. He didn’t want to go too. It was so hard to be separated again after they did promote together. Harder than the first time before because they had prepared for it. But now, he can’t be sure he did. Damn, he even sure he’s completely not prepared.

 

 

"I’m sorry, babe…" He gently caressed the soft hair, planted soft kiss on top of the blonde’s head.

 

"I- want you- with me- here-"

 

"I know," Kris kissed Junmyeon's cheek before he flipped the shorter male underneath him. Placed himself between his legs. He leaned down and kissed every inch of his body. The shoulder, the collarbone, the neck. Marking him. His.

 

Junmyeon's bit his lower lips as he felt stinging pain on the places Kris had marked him. He tried to hold anything his hands could find as he let Kris marked him more.

 

"Kris..." Junmyeon let out breathless moan. “I am yours. Please make me feel that I am yours. Take the all of me.”

 

Upon heard that Kris loses all his control. He grunted. You asked for it Kim Junmyeon. Don’t come and pout at me if you can’t even walk tomorrow!

 

 

“Kris…”

 

 

.

 

 

 

Sadly, before they could go any further,

 

 

“UMMA!”

 

 

The bedroom door slammed open and revealed the crying wushu panda searching for his mom.

 

 

Kris wanted to skinned alive their M’s maknae that very moment.

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

“Umma… I don’t want to go without you...” Tao whined. He hugs Junmyeon tightly, as if afraid that if he let go for a bit, the other would vanish in the thin air.

 

“It’s just for a while, um? You’ll back soon even before you get the chance to miss me~” Junmyeon patted his baby who by now snuggles to his chest. It looked uncomfortable since the other was clearly taller and bigger than him, but the one himself didn’t look bothered a bit. Tao shifted a bit, but still had his face hid as he answered.

 

“Don’t want to,”

 

“Baby, please-” Junmyeon gasp, “OH MY GOD-“ he landed his hand on Tao’s forehead, “KRIS!”

 

Can’t tell if the other leader really had flying power, or he just stand by outside the door – just in case something happened to his Junmyeon, because soon Kris was already by Junmyeon’s side.

 

“Tao is burning!” screamed the umma.

 

“Oh god, no-“ Kris frowned. He then placed his big palm to Tao’s forehead too and let out unmanly scream, “We’re leaving tomorrow for god’s sake!”

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

“Told ya’ should be resting than went to the park that night,” Sehun sat by the side of Tao’s bed where the other forced to sleep immediately by their leaders.

 

Tao pout at that, cold as ever, he thought. “But I’m going to China soon, I don’t want to wasting time sleeping if I can spent it with yo-“

 

“Dumb. It’s not like we won’t meet again,”

 

“Sehunnie~ don’t call me dumb!”

 

“Just rest ok.” Sehun fixed his blanket and stand up, “I promise we’ll go whenever you want when you come back.”

 

Sehun walked toward the door and turn the lights off.

 

Before he could turned back to Tao’s side again and spend the night accompanying his brother, the so called brother called him.

 

“Sehun-ah. Before you go, can you please call umma here, I want to sleep with umma.”

 

“No.” Sehun frowned – similar to the other Wu, really - at the fact that “Tao thought I was going to leave.”

 

“Eh~ but~”

 

“No buts. Umma is with appa, let them spend the night together.”

 

“But I’m scared-“

 

“I’ll sleep here with you.” Sehun slipped himself inside Tao’s bed. Back toward Tao, and let Tao hug him from behind. Sehun can feel the smile the other had lingering on his clothed back.  I like hugging you from behind, he said before.

 

“You know, you can be such a sweetheart than a brat sometimes.”

 

“Just sleep.”

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

Next morning, M already done prepared to go to China. Comfy but stylish airport fashion and luggage for few days. They’re now by the dorm’s door saying goodbyes to K.

 

 

“Don’t die missing me.”

 

“The ?! Am not!!”

 

Jongdae eyeing the doraemon plushie in Baekhyun’s embrace, fail attempt to not roll his eyes.

 

“Yeah, right.”

 

“Excuse you Kim Jongdae-“

 

“Ssshh stop it you two,” long hands making its way to sneaked around Baekhyun’s slender hips.

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun felt hot suddenly.

 

“I’m starting to get jealous you know,” Baekhyun can feel the other’s breath near his now tint-pink cheeks.

 

Frozen a little but soon Baekhyun regain his composure when he heard muffled giggles behind him and clearly loud laugh from Jongdae, these guys have nerves!, and kicked Chanyeol in the sin.

 

“I hate you guys!” Screamed Baekhyun as he let himself fall to Jongdae’s embrace, cried that he had to be apart, again, with his best of best friend and partner in crime.

 

 

“I’m so going to miss you guys.” Yixing said, “now no one can save Xiumin or distracted Luhan from being a creep.”

 

“I feel you man,” Minseok let out heavy sigh as he side-hug Yixing, “this is soooo going to be a long journey.”

 

“Hey!” and all of them laugh out loud at how flushed Luhan looked. “Not you too, Sehun! I trusted you!”

 

 

 

They doing their usual cheer before M finally went outside.

 

Kris was the last one to step out, but before he did, Junmyeon taps his shoulder lightly so he turned to face the boy.

 

“I love you,” Junmyeon tip-toed to claim Kris’s lips that the other gladly accepts.

 

The supposed-to-be chaste kiss turned out to be a bit more heated one. Kris sneaked his arms behind the much shorter pretty boy, and cupped his -cheek with his large hands. Junmyeon sneaked his arms around Kris’s neck too and let out a soft moan that turn on both of them even more. They are too hungry for each other, last night definitely not enough!, and probably won’t stop if their manager didn’t come up to their dorm to check on them with loud “Why are you guys not down yet, we are going to miss the flight! OH MY ING GOD WHAT THE ARE YOU TWO DOING?!

 

EXO-M might perform their first Overdose stage without their leader.

 

“Hyung, I’m hard” and a newspaper, courtesy to angry manager hyung, perfectly hit the tanned dancer’s head and landed with loud thud near the flushed certain owl-eyed boy.

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

“Any last word for the fans that have been waiting for your performance?”

 

“We’re happy to perform our new song “Overdose” to our fans here in a bit,” Lay smiled brightly at the camera and waiting for the loud cheers by the fans died down before he continued, “Too bad EXO-K can’t perform yet in Korea because the unfortunate event regarding the Sewol Ferry, but I know you guys will patiently wait right? Please don’t be rude and pray for the victims and family that loses their loved one.”

 

“EXO Saranghaja!”

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

THANKS FOR READING ^^ ♥

hope u enjoyed it and please do leave a comment so I know what u think about this piece of failure ♥

 

xoxo

 

 

A/N:

I edited this because apparently a scene before did similar with We Are by Lielee omg so sorry I didn't know! T_T

I already edited it, it was all unintentionally T_T

I'm so sorry for my ignorance *bows*