The Busan Trip

The Busan Trip

Hello, everyone~!! This fanfic is dedicated to my delulu half, my first ever Ace friend, Ghe~!! Jeongmal saranghae, bb~!! Take care of your brain because I will stan it forever. LOL! This is the 2Seung fanfic I owe you~!! YEHEY~!!! LMAO! It's a BROTP fanfic, as you wanted it to be. ^_^ (And it should remain a bromance OTP, yes? It has slight Minwoo, of course because I wrote it and I cannot avoid it. I am hopeless. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST CHINGOO~!!! *mwuah* I hope you'll like it~! ^^ (And sorry if it took me this long to finish it!)

THE BUSAN TRIP
(by kaijin-taichou)
Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: Lee Seunghoon, Kang Seungyoon, Kim Jinwoo, ninja!Song Minho
Pairing: 2Seung; ninja!Minwoo
Genre: Humor
Summary: The Busan boys invited their Jinwoo-hyung to visit their hometown.

==========

A three-day break was truly a valuable gift for Winner. Feeling like it was a field trip, Kang Seungyoon, Lee Seunghoon, and Kim Jinwoo excitedly rode Seunghoon's car. Jinwoo was invited by the Busan boys to their hometown because they were so much envious of how the mat hyung prepared when he went with Song Minho in Yongin. They were very jealous when Nam Taehyun's mom personally invited their resident deer to have a sleepover in their house in Hanam. It was a total insult for Seungyoon because he was supposedly Taehyun's mom's favorite.

"Hyung, are you comfortable there at the back? I'm sorry if we can't put your things in the compartment," Seungyoon apologized, looking at Jinwoo who was sitting at the back.

"It's okay. It's still spacious here. At least, I have a pillow if I want to lie down here and sleep," the eldest smiled.

"My mom is really excited to see you, Jinwoo-hyung!" Seungyoon told his roommate.

"My mom, too!" Seunghoon shook the steering wheel like crazy which caused a good laugh.

"So hyung. The plan is we'll go around the tourist attractions in Busan later then you'll sleep in our house then tomorrow, we will take you to my memorable places like my school. Then we'll go to Seungyoonie's house where you will spend your second night.

"Third day will be our leader's day but we'll have to meet Taehyunie somewhere first. Then the four of us will return to Seoul at night," Seunghoon explained.

"Sounds like a great plan!" Jinwoo clapped his hands excitedly.

"Wait," Seungyoon looked at his fellow Busan guy and held his shoulder. The two hyungs looked at their leader confusingly.

"Did you forget something?" the dancing machine asked.

"No, hyung. You forgot something," the leader said seriously.

Seunghoon and Jinwoo looked at each other nervously.

"Did I forget Lee Hee's new clothes?" Seunghoon panicked.

"No. It's in your bag. I personally put them there when Taehyunie and I were helping you with your luggage," Jinwoo assured him. The baby lion rapper sighed in relief.

"Seunghoon-hyung, you forgot that Jinwoo-hyung will stay in my house tonight and Taehyun will arrive in Busan tomorrow, not on the third day," Seungyoon answered the puzzle.

"Ah. Right. He mentioned that to me, I forgot. But Jinwoo-hyung will stay in my house tonight," Seunghoon corrected.

"Hyung, Jinwoo-hyung will stay in my house tonight because Taehyun will be staying in my house tomorrow. My room is not that big to accommodate two guests," the leader told Seunghoon.

"But my mom already prepared something for Jinwoo-hyung! And my noona will visit us tonight because she really likes hyung!" the dancing machine insisted.

"My mom also prepared delicious food for Jinwoo-hyung!" Seungyoon countered.

Jinwoo looked at the two as they continued to throw their reasons why he should sleep in their houses tonight. He felt like watching a tennis match.

"No offense, Seunghoon-hyung but I am Jinwoo-hyung's roommate for the longest time now so I know what food he wants to eat and I asked my mom to cook it today," Seungyoon stressed the word today.

"Well, I asked hyung himself what he wants to eat today in my house," the older Busan guy said, emphasizing the words today and my house.

"The amount of food that we prepared in our house can make Mino-hyung drool and eat forever!" the leader refuted.

"The amount of food we prepared can make Mino-yah's body return to his childhood figure!" Seunghoon debated.

"Yah! Are you sure you invited the right person? You invited me, your mat hyung, not Song Minho," Jinwoo commented but he was ignored by his dongsaengs and continued their childish debate.

The argument that started from where Jinwoo would sleep that day was getting worse and more childish.

"Seungyoonie, Seunghoonie. Stop this—"

"I am smarter than you!" the choreographer told his leader.

"I am a consistent top student so I am smarter than you, hyung!" Seungyoon countered his hyung.

"Guys, can you just start the engine and at least open the air-conditioner—"

However, Jinwoo's existence was completely ignored once again by the older rapper and the leader. The poor pretty guy just opened the window of the car.

"Did you know that I brought my insurance papers because I might die with your driving?" The younger Busan guy told Seunghoon.

The word offended was painted all over Seunghoon's face.

"Well, you must know that I brought my headphone because I might die with your nagging!" Seunghoon said with his exploding Busan accent.

Jinwoo sighed. He wanted to ask where he would sleep on the second day since all they were arguing about was where he would sleep tonight. It seemed like Jinwoo would sleep in the streets on his second day in Busan. However, speaking to these two arguing boys would be useless.

The eldest began to imagine what their trip would be, with Seunghoon and Seungyoon arguing. Seungyoon would probably nag about Seunghoon's driving while the rapper-choreographer would be ignoring his leader and talk to him.

That is if this trip would push through. Jinwoo thought. Resisting the urge to giving his dongsaengs a hard hit on their heads, the cute vocalist drank his milk.

"How do you want to settle this? You want a dance showdown?!" Seungyoon challenged.

Jinwoo choked and almost spat the milk he was drinking. Seunghoon stared at the youngest guy in the car.

"Wow, Seungyoonie! That was so funny, I forgot to laugh," he said sardonically.

"Aish! Jinwoo-hyung will sleep in my house tonight! That is final! Don't question it. I am the leader," Seungyoon adjusted his body and faced the road.

"Don't you use your leader card on me, Kang Seungyoon! I am older than you so Jinwoo-hyung will sleep in my house tonight!" Seunghoon said, using his hyung card.

"The hyung card, eh? Well then, I am your trainee sunbaenim," Seungyoon countered.

"What the hell?! No. Jinwoo-hyung will stay in my house tonight!" Seunghoon said with finality.

"No! He will stay in my house tonight!" Seungyoon refuted.

"Jinwoo-hyung will stay in my house tonight and for the rest of our vacation," a voice spoke.

Song Minho opened the car door and looked at Jinwoo.

"Is that your bag, hyung?" Mino asked the oldest, pointing at a black backpack beside the vocalist. Jinwoo nodded.

The two guys in the front just looked at the younger rapper as he grabbed Jinwoo's bag with his right hand and Jinwoo's hand with his left then dragged the speechless Jinwoo out of the car.

Mino stopped in front of the car and teased the Busan boys. "Bye!" He waved at them, grinning.

Jinwoo finally grasped what happened. He waved at his dongsaengs as well and beamed at them. He turned to Mino and the two walked towards a van in front of Seunghoon's car. They were laughing as they entered the vehicle. With less than a minute, the van drove away to Yongin, with Mino and Jinwoo in it.

"What happened?" Seungyoon started as he watched the van went further away.

"Song Minho kidnapped Kim Jinwoo," Seunghoon replied weakly.

Scratching his head, Seungyoon complained. "Argh! Why did Mino-hyung destroy our vacation plan?!"

The dancing machine looked at his leader, "I am sorry for the things I said a while ago, Seungyoonie."

Seungyoon smiled at his hyung. "I am sorry, too hyung. I didn't mean any of it."

The two Seungs exchanged a high five. Then Seunghoon started the car's engine.

"Shall we start planning on how to ruin Mino-yah's life?" Seunghoon smirked.

"We have three days, hyung. Three precious days," Seungyoon agreed as he returned his hyung's smirk with an equally devilish smile.

xxx