3165714분

8640분 : Discontinued

Five years ago...

3165714

"Hannah~ Can I ask you to do one favor for me, please?~" He asked cutely.

"What?" I asked him without bothering to look up at him and continued to edit the songs recorded on the day itself.

"Can you please please please please write a song for me?" He bent over and I immediately had eye contact with him as he did. With his fluffy cheeks raised because of his bright smile.

It was the third time he asked me that today, and on his 5th day of asking.

"If I say yes, will you stop bugging me?" I looked at him and pushed his face away from mine.

"Of course! But, will it include a painting from you?" He teased.

"What painting?" I covered him mouth and quickly put a finger to my lips, telling him to stay quiet. "No one knows about that. How'd you know anyway?" I asked him, removing my hand from his mouth.

"I saw your name on one of the displays in my uncle's exhibit." He nodded, keeping his voice down.

I mentally facepalmed myself and forgot that his uncle was an artist as well. But, stayed calm on the outside.

"Can you not mention anything about me painting, please? I'll do your song if you do~" I nodded.

"Thank you, Hannah~ Now I know why oppas love you." He laughed making his way to exit the room I was in.

"Weirdo.." I sighed and continued to edit the song I was working on.

 

3162824

"Ding Dong, Hannah~" Someone shouted outside of my apartment who seemed like Woohyun.

"Who is it?~" I asked, wearing my slippers and opening the door.

"Hannah, it's me!~" He answered.

"Who is this me you're talking about." I said and peeked out of my peep hole, looking at who it was. A sigh escaped my lips and opened the door to see Woohyun smiling happily with his hands behind his back.

"How'd you know my address?" I frowned but still let him enter.

"I had my manager ask around! And, guess who gave me~" He nodded and looked at me.

"Who did?" I asked.

"Jinki!" He said.

"The songwriter who eats chicken while writing down his lyrics?" I asked.

"Yes, that Jinki! He said that he went here before." He nodded.

"He did, he followed he home." I said, remembering the night I regretted buying chicken.

"Why?" He asked, surprised.

"He saw me buying chicken." I said blankly.

"So, he followed you all the way here, for chicken." He asked, amused by my story.

"No, he followed me here to borrow a bra. Of course, he followed me here for chicken." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Ohh- Someone's cranky." He said, messing up my already messed up hair.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to give you pizza!" He said brightly, taking his hand behind his back.

"But, you're empty handed." I frowned.

"I don't have pizza." He pouted.

"But, you said that you'll give me piz-" He cut me off by pushing me to the bathroom on the first floor.

"Don't worry. And, just take a bath. Make yourself look prettier." He shouted at me.

"Not like I'm already pretty." I nodded and grabbed a towel from the cabinet near him.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. 

"Don't say such non-sense. You're beautiful." He nodded, showing a sweet smile on his happy face.

I glared up at him.

"Don't lie, just because I'm writing a song for you." I removed his hand on my wrist and went inside the bathroom.

 

3162794분 

I went out of the bathroom and screamed at Woohyun.

"Oppa! Could you please look away for a while. Face the large window, juseyo!" I screamed and quickly ran to my room to get dressed.

 

3162784 

I went back down, wearing a closed denim button down shirt with a black and white stripe printed skirt plus some cute beige shoes in hand.

"I'm ready! How do I look." I asked him, turning once to show Woohyun my outfit.

"Perfect-" He trailed off while looking at me.

"Aw~ Thank you, oppa. Now buy me some pizza!" I nodded and linked my free arm with his and wore my shoes near the door.

He let out a cute chuckle as a response and opened the door for us. Then, we went to go to the pizza parlor that I always went to.

 

3162724분 

We arrived at the pizza parlor and got a seat near the window. We sat in front of each other and looked at the menu.

"Oppa, I want this!" I nodded and pointed to the picture of a cheese pizza.

"I'll get you that one~ Since, I'm in a relationship with meat, I'm getting the all-meat pizza." He smiled and raised his hand to make the order.

A man came up and took our orders. Woohyun smiled a thank you and let the man go afterwards.

"Thank you for coming with me~" He cooed cutely.

"You're lucky because I never say no to food." I chuckled.

He smiled and after a while of non-sense chit chats with him. The man from earlier served our food and we both thanked him.

"I will eat well~" I smiled.

"Yes, you should. Now, eat." Woohyun nodded.

We ate for a while and finally finished our food. He payed, and we left the pizza parlor. Woohyun brought me home and said his good byes, promising to treat me ice cream next time.

3162604


Annyeeeeoooong. <3

It's another fic~ It won't be a very long one, but.

I'll still try my best in writing this~

I see some subbies from the other fic and thank you

for even supporting me on this one. :)

I hope you guys like this chapter and If you guys

have any questions about those numbers, just tell me and

I'll explain. <3

Jalga~ ^~^

Vote, Subscribe and Comment~

*throws sarangs*