Diary Ver. ^^

Life Of A Fangirl {HIATUS}

Dear diary,

It’s been a week I haven’t write to you. Well, I’m kinda busy settle in myself here in Korea. There’s a lot of stuff I need to do so I’m really sorry for not writing. My loyal friend, I met my hubby on the airplane! >< and the best part is he’s sitting next to me. Glad that I can control myself not to fangirling over him on the outside. This experience was totally unexpected. Even so, I didn’t manage to get his autograph and selca with him :’( . Our conversation also ended up so awkward and weird. ARGH! I should just ask him on the first place. Huh~ now I feel really regretful not to ask. Anyway, Korea is so damn great :D. I’m trying out a lot of Korean foods here and it was delicious. I lived with my Korean friend, Sumin and Hana. They are my best friends and colleagues. And guess what, they also an (your fandom name). Well, that’s all from me for now. I’ll tell more about it later cuz I’ve got Korean Language class after this. Write to you later~

XOXO,

you 

 

 

A/N; Uhm, What do you guys think of this chapter? Sorry for the short update. I'm kinda run out of words to write. But, I promise to update Chapter 4 with much longer story. Kindly do some comments, subcribed if you still haven't done it yet hehe and upvotes is kindly appreciated :)