Korea, Here I come!

Life Of A Fangirl {HIATUS}

Title: finally going to korea ><

Dear diary,

I’m so excited for tomorrow. I really couldn’t wait for tomorrow as I’m going to Korea to further up my studies apart seeing my husband hehe. Well, I’m still packing up my things then I decided to tell you my loyal friend about this. AHHH!!! I don’t think I can describe my happiness  right now. You also know that I always wanted to go there. That’s all I wanted to tell you, my friend. I’ll tell you everything about my trip there as soon as possible.

Love, you 

I close up my diary book and put it in my bag. I pack my things that I want to bring. Done. I put my luggage bag, computer bag and also my handbag at the corner. While doing so, I heard a knock at my door. Come in, I said. It was my mum.

Done packing up your things? Asked my mum as she took a sit on the corner of my bed.

Done already, mum. I took a sit beside her.

Hmm,  you.

Yes, mum.

Take care of yourself. Don’t study too hard. Take a break sometimes. Enjoy yourself there and don’t forget to call me during the weekends and semester break. I love you, you 

I will, mum. Don’t worry about me. I know how to take care of myself. I love you too, mum. I said as I lay my head on her shoulder .

Hmm~. She put her hands around my shoulder and hug me. Then, she kiss my forehead. Well, you should sleep now. We’re going early tomorrow. She stand up on her feet and walk to the door. Good Night. She said before going.

Good night to you too, mum. Then, I lay on my bed and proceed to be on my dreamland.