Chapter 1

A Thing Called Love

Woohyun's POV 

I cant sleep . I look at her bed but she wasnt there so I search for her . My instict saying that she is at the kitchen and she really is there , making a cup of coffee . I cant resist so I hugged her from back but what I had as answer is only a yelp 

" Jagi.." I whispered in her ear . I could hear her cursing under her breath and I do feel her heart beats so fast in her chest . Maybe too suprised with my attack . Just maybe .

" Jagi .. "

Silence 

" Why are you here ? " 

silence

" Cant sleep ? " 

silence 

I know she wont answer me . I dont know what to do anymore . There is an awkward silence surrounding us .

I was about to ask her something but-

Let me tell you something first . 

My name is Woohyun . Nam Woohyun . I came to live on 8th of February 1991 . That makes me 23 years old . The girl that I called Jagi is my ' wife ' . Arranged wife . We ' married ' a year ago . Arranged marriage . Between those months we had stay together , I have fallen deeply for her , but I dont think she is vice versa . 

Her name is Kwon Hana . I mean Nam Hana . She is two years younger than me . That makes her 21 years old . 

I never saw she SMILE ,

LAUGH ,

nor 

CRY .

Not . Even . Once . 

She never liked our parents' idea about me and she marrying . As far as I know .

 

No One's P.O.V

 

" Jagi ! " Woohyun said said it loud enough for her to hear . 

" What ? " He almost cant hear her voice . He almost thought that he was just imagining it .

Almost .

" Cant sleep ? " 

" Maybe " 

Then the silence comes visit . Again . 

Woohyun spun her around so that she was facing him . He stares lovingly trough her eyes . As if he can reads what plays in his so-called wife's mind .

Her brown , bright eyes

Her plump lips

Her pointy nose

These features that simply make Woohyun's heart beats faster . 

Then he pulls her closer to him and tightened his grip around her waist . He pulls her head towards his chest so that she can hear his heart that is beating so fast for her . 

" Let me help you to sleep " 

he expected for her to give excuses , but there is none . He takes that as a green light from her .

He slowly , ever slowly , rocking their body together . After a few minutes of silence , he started to sing a song as a lullaby . 

 

Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and 
trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U ~
Do you remember the day we locked eyes?
I’ll sing my heart as I slowly go to you
Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and
trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you 
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U ~

 

 

As he finishes his singing , he lean in and whispered the magic words that make the girl smile for the first time . Eventhough  it just a small smile , it surely can make his heart skip a beat . He moved closer and looked into her eyes , he hesitates but either way locked her lips with his . Gently . Ever so gently so he could really taste the lips that he longed for so long as much as he wants .  It was their first kiss after all . It was chaste and innocent . The kiss didnt last long . So short that he could still hold his breath . Nevertheless , it was enough to tell her how he feel about her . 

 

" Hana . Nam Hana . I love you . Would you be my last ? " 

 

 


 

                                                                                                    
     
   Well , we will leave the finishing with your own imaginations ;)  .           
             Want a sequel ?? Ask the author , TheInspiritBana !!                 
        Thank you for reading n subbing . Comments are appreciated !!           
                                        *bow*  *bow*